FRIDAY

Live Webcast | Info | Demo
MyChurch: gpts
Greenville Seminary & Mt. Olive
Joseph A. Pipa Jr.  |  Taylors, South Carolina

Sermon2/26/14 11:58 PM
comments
Very good. Most interesting. Tho I love my KJV and use it for memory work, I'm glad to have several other translations for study and comparison.

Sermon2/14/14 11:42 PM
Brooklyn from Oklahoma  Find all comments by Brooklyn
comments
“ So helpful ”
I loved this sermon. I thank God for preserving His word! Good info to help me when speaking with KJV only friends. I think a lot of people are 'KJV only' due to ignorance. Thank you for your ministry.

Sermon2/10/14 2:33 PM
William S. Sutherland from Houston, Texas  Find all comments by William S. Sutherland
The Atonement of Christ Debate
Joseph A. Pipa Jr.
I saw the video version of this debate years ago and I have to say that Joey Pipa blew Dave Hunt out of the water! As was said by another commentor on part 2 of this debate here on SermonAudio, It was a "Slam Dunk for Dr. Pipa." Pipa's arguments seem to come from an exegetical approach to Scripture while Dave's seem driven by emotion and maudlin sentimentalism.

Sermon2/5/14 6:39 AM
A Biographical Sketch of Asahel Nettleton
Rev. Douglas Barcroft
“ Great fight. ”
Fighting for a true Gospel. Fighting for biblical evangelism.

Sermon11/26/13 9:52 PM
Ashley Morgan from Georgia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ashley Morgan
Prayer, the Holy Spirit and Revival #1
Dr. Richard P. Belcher, Sr
comments
Thank you for this Dr. Belcher. If anyone hasn't read Dr. Belchers Journey books - you will be blessed and learn a lot!

Sermon11/26/13 7:57 AM
Rev. Nick from Charlotte, NC  Find all comments by Rev. Nick
03 - Temptation and the Fall
Dr. Joel Beeke
“ One of the BEST sermons I have EVER heard ”
This sermon is a MUST listen to sermon. It is the BEST sermon on the fall that I have ever heard. Dr. Beeke opens up this passage in such a way that only God can receive all the glory. Beautiful reminder of the grace of God.

Sermon10/1/13 5:30 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
comments
Preaching the gospel from mark 10. I was reminded of a lot of truths, and worthwhile listening to.

Sermon9/28/13 7:08 PM
Johan from Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Johan
comments
This is a good sermon, but where is the talk about South Africa?

Sermon9/28/13 1:52 AM
David F. Wilson  Contact via emailFind all comments by David F. Wilson
comments
It is great to hear good biblical preaching. Great biblical interpretation.

Sermon8/27/13 4:46 PM
Gordon Cumming from Paisley, Scotland.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gordon Cumming

Sermon8/12/13 10:22 PM
Joe Nava from Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joe Nava
Exposition in John's Gospel #1
Dr. Leon Morris
Love Leon Morris sermons

Sermon7/5/13 11:25 PM
Wally Leitel from Milton, WI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Wally Leitel
C. H. Spurgeon
Pastor Iain Murray
comments
I listen to anything that Iain speaks or preaches on when I come across them. The "tbcmontville.org" site must be the most beautifully complete place for the hundreds & hundreds of sound (mostly Reformed) preachers/teachers. When a much younger man in the faith of Jesus, among some fine men of God that appeared at or about the same time frame...who helped me very much when I never had a good, sound local church to attend to, one of them I was led to soon on was Iain Murray and his fine bio sketch of CHS years ago moved me to read Spurgeon more and more & he (CHS) became a regular companion of mine via the 1,000's of sermons we are blessed to have by the Prince of Preachers. This address by Iain on Spurgeon is even better than the earlier one that I spoke of from many yr ago. I heard some new material, more facts and had it been exactly as the other I would have loved it just as much...there being something great about good biographies that move me to pray, to be more like these before us who plodded on all their lives serving the Lord. I love mostly the Banner of Truths 2 vol on CHS by far but found the G H Pike one and the Fullerton and Carlisle ones helpful as well for I cannot read enough of his sermons (now read on CD too!) nor hear/read his bio over anytime.

Sermon7/4/13 5:51 PM
Floridahank from Deerfield Beach, Florida  Protected NameFind all comments by Floridahank
comments
“ Deep Sermon! ”
While with my human mind, I can't comprehend the dealings between God, Son, and Holy Spirit as to why I am a child of God, I give all my thanks that I have Christ Jesus as my Lord and Savior. I will have to listen to this message a few more times to better understand Brother Murray's explanation. He does an excellent job, but it's me that needs greater understanding of this powerful message.

Sermon7/4/13 5:05 PM
Take Your Time
Dr. Peter Eldersveld
“ Thoughtful Sermon! ”
Brother Eldersveld presents a simple, yet profound message that we all need to hear and follow. Time goes so fast and yet we have very little to show for it in most of our life. This is worth hearing regularly to give us a perspective of living a useful life as we wait for Jesus.

Sermon7/3/13 4:42 PM
The Reformation Question
Dr. Peter Eldersveld
comments
“ Outstanding Sermon! ”
Brother Eldersveld does a great job presenting the question and answer of salvation through Jesus Christ.

Sermon7/3/13 3:59 PM
Commercial Religion
Dr. Peter Eldersveld
comments
“ Important Sermon! ”
It's too bad that this kind of message has to be given to people who are looking for spiritual help. But too many people are not doing enough examination of the religious organizations who are asking for money. One cannot give to any so-called religious organization until you check them out as to being truly a Christian church/agency doing the work of the Lord. Give your money to those who are truly of the Lord.

Sermon6/23/13 12:36 PM
janine elizabeth from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
Was really hoping to hear but audio not good at all. Disappointed.

Sermon6/7/13 5:08 AM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
How Will Revival Come? Part 1
Evangelist Rolfe Barnard
Teaching on the 12 th and 13 th chap of Zechariah. Prophesy on end time revival- the recording is a little interrupted at times but worth listening to, as there are parts to revival that people don't always notice ( eg the removal of false prophets and the sending of the spirit of supplication).

Sermon5/20/13 4:10 PM
Rachel  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rachel
#19 – SermonAudio.com
Steven Lee
comments
I heard about brother Steven Lee and mention his name in my prayers but never heard his interview before. This is my first one. I'm so happy. I just want to thank you sooo much for your wonderful work for Christ because of SermonAudio my life has changed. I've it on my IPhone it's easy and handy. I love it!! You are in my prayers May God bless you and your family and your work. In beloved

Sermon5/19/13 5:04 PM
Thomas Sullivan from Jenison, MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Thomas Sullivan
#19 – SermonAudio.com
Steven Lee
comments
“ Thanks Steven ”
This interview deserves further comment. Steve, you are an example to me of how little you draw attention to yourself, but desire to get good preaching in the hands of others. I remember making duplicate tapes, as many as 300 a year, with just a dual cassette player and handing out messages of my favorite authors one by one. Even this message SID=63003183934, I remember having made many cassettes of and once flinging one through the open window of a car that the owner was obviously a charismatic who was in a store getting groceries, and I landed it on her seat. But Steve is also an example of using his skill to serve the Lord. I can relate. I was trained in computers in 1987-1988, and first got on line in 1991. Even when I only had a service called Prodigy, it gave me a chance to meet Christians and send tapes out. By the time SermonAudio started, I had my own website on the history of the church for four years. I didn't even take notice much in those days, because the selections here were so few. But when I saw the names Jim Savastio, Albert Martin, and Alan Cairns, then it got my attention. When my own narrations were accessed 100 times in a month per sermon, that was a big month. Now I can have 300 downloads of a Spurgeon sermon in a day, and Steve has done us a great service

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

President Obama on Islam

We Do not Preach Ourselves
Grace Presbyterian Church

Blog 3/4/15
Where are the Men?

New York Gospel Mission
where are the men? acc­ord­ing to the ever rel­iabl­e...

Lost Generation

Christs true church is built of living stones, not of dead wood. ... Alexander Simpson

City: Las Vegas, NV