Grace Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

•  Chromecast
MyChurch: gbc
MyChurch Code#: 61367
Grace Baptist Church
Michael Phillips  |  Fremont, California

Sermon4/11/14 1:48 AM
R. Etheridge Jr from Midwest, USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by R. Etheridge Jr
Church History 16: David Brainard
Michael Phillips
comments
“ A Wonder-full Example for the Ages ”
A fascinating study of heartaches and sucesses of a man blessed with the gift of a life-long and sincere hunger for Jesus Christ - ably demonstrating that there is no difference between the early 18th Ccentury, or any era of God's work, and the the opportunitiis we face today.

Sermon3/17/14 8:35 PM
Don Smith from Burlington, Onario  Contact via emailFind all comments by Don Smith
Are there notes for the Spiritual Depression series? Thanks, Don

Sermon2/4/14 1:54 AM
Robert Cook from Maryland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert Cook
The Tragedy of Harold Camping
Michael Phillips
comments
Very gracious sermon though not completely sound in doctrine, It is very informative about secluding yourself from brethren who help correct us.

Sermon1/16/14 7:46 PM
mary from south carolina  Find all comments by mary
comments
I am suffering a depression that is caused by a medication, it is the 2nd med in a row I have had reactions to, this is difficult, I need to taper off and then taper on to a 3rd med in hopes it will not have side effects or cause me to react dangerously. Nonetheless-- even though this is a medical depression--Satan has made good use of it to pummel me and remind me of all the failure in my past and all the disappointments and pain--and discourage me from even wanting to get better and live. So-- there are many ways I think that depression can touch both body and soul. I appreciate this message, as I truly needed to be reminded of how God has worked in people's lives. I also listened to a couple on David from a different speaker this evening and it was good, I feel heartened. :)

Sermon12/21/13 7:29 PM
jude newman from queensland australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by jude newman
comments
What a blessing to hear what the Lord has been showing me in my life. Thank you so much for this series and how well you have dealt with this subject that is so misunderstood in the church. Blessings!!!

Sermon12/20/13 6:02 AM
Overwhelmed by Grace 1 of 3
Brian Anderson
comments
I love this! I can so relate to many of the points in my own early journey of being brought to the knowledge of God's sovereignty and His overwhelming grace. Thank you for sharing your well-written book and I look forward to parts two and three. Holy Father, be gracious to me and lead me to an even deeper grasp of Your overwhelming grace. Ravish my heart afresh with that overwhelming grace and with Yourself and the Person of Your Son by Your Spirit. Thank You for Your Holy Word.

Sermon12/20/13 4:29 AM
Enjoyed. Thank you.

Sermon12/20/13 3:13 AM
Very good. Thank you.

Sermon12/19/13 2:35 PM
Tony from California  Find all comments by Tony
comments
What I needed to hear. This may not cure clinical depression, but please don't just sweep this under the rug. Hope and faith will work wonders, but if you look into it, doing things actually does produce feel-good chemicals in the brain that may lead to easing your depression. God bless.

Sermon12/15/13 6:14 PM
comments
I had always suffered from depression and used various drugs and for the last 17 years anti depressants. In that time I became a Christian and after losing many people from my life and learning slowly and painfully my need to be totally reliant on my Lord, I know there has been a deep change in me through the Holy Spirit to bring me to the realisation that it's time to move on. I do not feel a need for anti depressants any longer, and what a time I am having with the doctors, who hate that someone wants to come of them. My joy, my peace comes from Him alone, and anything He adds to our lives or takes away may seem burdensome and things and people who I thought I needed I find now I didn't. I still have a long way to go and will say I lost absolutely everyone, I was totally alone in the world. What a blessing that became, as the Lord was the only One I had to turn too. He has proved His love, faithfulness and everlasting love over and over again. I have also experienced His discipline many times. I now have new people coming into my life and my perspective has changed so much, as I know people will always let us down and not to be too disappointed when they do. As long as I remember He is my Rock, my anchor I won't expect things from people that they can't give. I do often

Sermon12/15/13 11:37 AM
Vivian Boot from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Vivian Boot
comments
So strengthening. So helpful for those who have weak nerves and a more tender spirit can acknowledge that the dissappointments are very painful. Particularly about how none of us could have had a deeper pain than Christ because his spirit was never calloused. We don't need to listen to the worldy advice of "get a thick skin". We don't need to try and be like those who don't get hurt. His strength, mercy and wisdom will be our medicine . Thank you.

Sermon12/14/13 2:24 PM
Mike from Illinois  Find all comments by Mike
comments
“ Good sermon but.... ”
Good sermon for typical people but certainly not for people with clinical depression as it has no relevance for those suffering the medical condition.

Sermon11/30/13 7:47 AM
Ian from Charlotte NC  Find all comments by Ian
Spiritual Depression #4: Regrets
Michael Phillips
comments
What a Blessing this was, Pastor. Praise God for His Mercy. May you be Blessed a thousand fold, Servant

Sermon10/11/13 1:45 AM
“ Great help. ”
It is so true: this doctrine is great help and encouragement in times of trouble.

Sermon10/9/13 2:53 AM
“ Great encouragement. ”
Praise the Lord! His mercy and grace endure for ever!

Sermon10/8/13 2:31 AM
Puritan Speech (Vulgarity) #7
Michael Phillips
“ Good study. ”
Good teaching.

Sermon10/7/13 2:20 AM
Puritan view on Backbiting #1
Michael Phillips
comments
“ Great call. ”
A call to not sin with our tongue.

Sermon9/14/13 2:27 AM
“ 3 causes. ”
We persevere because of Christ's intercession for us, because of the work of the Spirit in us and with the help of the means of grace.

Sermon9/13/13 2:50 AM
Puritan view on Your Thoughts #3
Michael Phillips
“ Meditation. ”
The blessedness of meditating on God's Word and on His works.

Sermon9/12/13 2:15 AM
Puritan Speech #2
Michael Phillips
“ Sins. ”
How easily we sin with our tongue!

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Andrew Quigley
Ordering Our Lives Before God!

'One Off Sermons'