TUESDAY
MAR 31, 2015
Staff PicksNew Stuff!

MyChurch: freegraceradio
FreeGraceRadio.com
Don Fortner  |  Danville, Kentucky

Sermon1/5/15 11:08 AM
English Rose from bournemouth  Contact via emailFind all comments by English Rose
A Ladder Set Up
Allan Jellett
comments
Wonderful sermon pastor Allan. As I am ill on bed, so happy to be fed with the precious WOrd. God bless you.

Sermon1/4/15 3:39 PM
Allan Jellett from Near London UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Allan Jellett
Believing, Seeing, Showing
Don Fortner
“ Clarity on a much misunderstood subject. ”
There is so much error regarding so-called acceptable christian behaviour and standards, not to mention the gross hypocrisy that surrounds this matter. Pastor Fortner effectively sweeps away falsehood and focuses on the essential work of true faith which is absolute commitment to Christ - most of what religion calls 'godliness' amounts to no more than self-righteousness. Thank you for this message; I commend it to anyone seeking a clearer understanding of the issue of christian behaviour.

Sermon12/31/14 11:47 AM
Pastor allan. I am so blessed by your ministry. Thank u for this sermon so very encouraging. I am much confined to bed and home througth chronic ill health of M..E My husband is my carer and we used to listen to you in your previous church. I send out daily devotionals of J.c. Philpot. God bless u richly. ER

Sermon12/24/14 12:31 AM
Tim Burnett from Jacumba California  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tim Burnett
“ Indeed an astounding message ”
The virgin birth is an astounding thing as Don speaks here that even the angel in Luke chapter 1 verse 35 says that this holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. What a great message and especially a fitting one for the season

Sermon12/14/14 9:49 AM
Arthur and Kathleen Vick from Columbus, Ohio  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Arthur and Kathleen Vick
“ When they tel you, 'Man must do HIS part...' ”
Dear Allan and our friends in the UK, The historical parable of Abraham, Sarah, Hagar and Ishmael is one of the most beautiful proofs that man, "doing HIS part" in anything, but especially in this matter of salvation, brings misery, trouble and finally, damnation. We are following your sermons every day and have received blessings abounding. We pray for a great revival in the preaching and hearing of the Gospel of the Free Sovereign Grace of God in the finished work of Jesus Christ our LORD. Thank you so much and we are praying for you all. (P.S. Laughed at the little comment about The Jeremy Kyle Show. We don't have a TV, but we here in the US are constantly bombarded with the politically-correct mind-control venue of the social engineers. We are very aware of the fact that all mainstream media is poised to destroy the truth of God and the truth of His Christ. Did you know that dentists are one of the chief snitch snares? Many dentists get money to fish for personal info and then report back to the thought police. Maybe you should change dentists and go to one that refuses to play The Jeremy Kyle Show in the patient waiting room. Just a head's up for your benefit.)

Sermon12/7/14 10:45 AM
willmania from Bartlesville, OK  Contact via emailFind all comments by willmania
Half
Tim James
comments
“ Wow, indeed!!! ”

Sermon12/7/14 10:17 AM
Nothing Missing
Tim James
“ Oh, great God! ”
I have nothing to do with it - THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

Sermon12/4/14 2:17 PM
No Mixture
Tim James
“ wonderful truth!!! ”
When our former pastor @ a "sovereign grace" church would preach this truth, it was wonderful, but then he began adding in the phrase, "but we have to look at the practical side of this teaching, too" (meaning our part), & there went the "wonderful" . . . it was so sad & we had to leave.

Sermon12/4/14 6:58 AM
bbc from USA  Find all comments by bbc
Suffering Like Things
Angus Fisher
“ Pastor, Thank you. ”
This sermon message has encouraged me so much. Oh, I need encouragement, yes, but I need to encourage you, too. Pastor and all true believers there in Nowra, "Be encouraged and be bold to stand and to tell of the glories of your great God and King, our LORD Jesus Christ." It's shocking to regard the lies all around us, but when you are persecuted - when I am persecuted - we flee and we find that hiding place, which is Christ. And He said, "Great is your reward!" Someday soon, we will meet each other and our God and we will all rejoice together. Pastor Angus and all there in Nowra, God bless you. I am praying for you. I will follow along in the preaching of His Word with eager anticipation, by grace!

Sermon12/2/14 11:10 PM
Sin, Penalty and God's Grace
Allan Jellett
Highly recommend these sermons entitled Sin Penalty and God's grace and also the sermon entitled Enoch Walked with God I finally learned who the sons of men were that is mentioned in Genesis and also when it mentions Noah and clarification of the 120 years. Also I didn't realize that a rich man is not necessarily meaning rich in material wealth but rich in self-righteousness

Sermon11/29/14 10:24 PM
arthur joseph  Contact via emailFind all comments by arthur joseph
Rahab's Faith
Don Fortner
WERE NOT REDEEMED BY SILVER AND GOLD BUT BY THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF CHRIST, IT DOES NEVER GET OLD TO HEAR ABOUT THE BLOODY SACRIFICE OF JESUS FOR MY SINS.

Sermon11/28/14 6:02 PM
arthur joseph  Contact via emailFind all comments by arthur joseph
The Company of Two Armies
Don Fortner
THE COMPANY OF TWO DIFFERENT CANT BE MORE DIFFERENT (MY FLESH AND GODS SPIRIT) THE SPIRIT WINS DAILY BY HIS SOVEREIGN IRRISISTABLE GRACE BUT IT SEEMS LIKE THE FLESH WINS. MOST PEOPLE THEN GO AND TRY TO FAST, ETC ETC ETC DO DO DO DO BUT THIS IS DEAD WORKS AND NEVER RIGHT. JUST REALISE YOUR GOODNESS DOES NOT COME FROM YOU BUT CHRIST WHO DWELLS IN YOU BY FAITH, THE ONLY HOPE OF GLORY.

Sermon11/28/14 1:37 AM
arthur joseph  Contact via emailFind all comments by arthur joseph
The Time of Love
Don Fortner
my prayer is that god right now in your sovereignty complete and total both raise up people unworthy of their calling to preach free grace and sinners to realize by your overpowering might to see their all in you, not you as something they just need, but much more than that, their actually everything. and I thank you for sending out don fortner out into your harvest to gain what you have already purchased, amen in your will and your name.

Sermon11/27/14 11:52 PM
arthur joseph  Contact via emailFind all comments by arthur joseph
Is It Nothing To You?
Don Fortner
the first sight of Christ dying on the tree is blasphemous to me, but when the lord made me look twice he revealed to me how he was dying on the cross, because of my personal sins, my personal sins, then I saw my predicament and woe, then the lord thru his grace revealed I have taken your sins away by my intercessory prayer as your high priest (forgive them for they know what they do) then In great delight I saw both Christ as dying MY CURSE, AND CHRIST LIVING FOR MY BLESSING OF RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Sermon11/27/14 8:46 PM
arthur joseph  Contact via emailFind all comments by arthur joseph
comments
people cannot teach you these things, neither your own flesh, but the more I hear the SPIRIT OF GOD IN YOUR TEACHINGS, I KNOW GOD WILL TEACH ALL OF HIS ELECT, SOMEWHAT DOWN HERE AND IN HEAVEN AS WELL. EVEN THE WICKED IN HELL WHEN HE TAKES THEIR BREATH, I MEAN HIS BREADTH FROM THEM AND BOWES THEM IN THE DEPTH OF HELL, THEY WILL UTTERLY BOW AND UNDERSTAND, PUNN INTENDED. NOT SURE HOW TO SPELL PUNN BUT NONETHELESS.

Sermon11/25/14 1:56 PM
mp  Find all comments by mp
Why Am I Thus?
Don Fortner
WOW Thanks

Sermon11/25/14 2:38 AM
arthur joseph  Contact via emailFind all comments by arthur joseph
Seasons of Darkness
Don Fortner
comments
I FORGOT THE VERSE I QUOTED, WHICH IS PSALMS 42:5 FOR I SHALL YET PRAISE HIM FOR THE HELP OF HIS COUNTENANCE/PRESENCE.

Sermon11/25/14 2:36 AM
arthur joseph  Contact via emailFind all comments by arthur joseph
Seasons of Darkness
Don Fortner
comments
in times of darkness, as a Christian trusting in him, he gives us his strength to go on, until he either gives us more of his light here on earth, or in glory, but either way we are in his light and will forever be in his light, even when he does not light our way completely. I know about this depression, past pretty bad, and even know and then, to keep me humble he sends it. in don's sermon he said in times of darkness is the only time we can see the stars in the night sky, and its only when the light of the son/sun goes out, or at least it seems to, it shines somewhere always, even in the corridor of our darkness, AMEN. he is good in the good times and the bad times. WHY AM I CAST DOWN OH MY SOUL? AND WHY AM I DISQUIETED WITHIN ME? HOPE IN GOD, FOR I WILL YET PRAISE HIM FOR THE HELP OF HIS (GOODNESS)COUNTENANCE/PRESENCE. (WITHIN AND WITHOUT).

Sermon11/25/14 1:19 AM
arthur joseph  Contact via emailFind all comments by arthur joseph
Much More
Don Fortner
comments
if Christ died for us when we were ungodly/wicked, which he did, then HOW MUCH MORE WILL HE GIVE US HIS LIFE. ITS ALL OF GRACE THROUGH THE GIFT OF JESUS CHRIST. ITS BY HIS OBEDIENCE NOT OURS. GOOD NEWS OF THE GOSPEL.

Sermon11/24/14 7:24 PM
arthur joseph  Contact via emailFind all comments by arthur joseph
What Manner of Love
Don Fortner
L. I. S. T. E. N. to this sermon. must hear, Christ Is in the midst of the gospel, unlike the rest of the preachers around us.

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Founders Baptist Church
Staff Picks..

Ken Wimer
False Preachers

Shreveport Grace Church
Midweek Service

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

Sermon: From Alienated To Reconciled
Jon Couch

Washington, DC | zip
Desiring Revival

Des­ir­ing for God's Rev­ival in God's way.
desiringrevival.org