FeelMyFaith.com | SermonAudio.com

SITE NOTICE | MORE..
More Live Webcasting Options! Live webcasting on SermonAudio has never been easier -- now with highly portable options to webcast your event from anywhere including Teradek and webcasting from your phone! .. click for more info!

TUESDAY
JUN 30, 2015

MyChurch: feelmyfaith
FeelMyFaith.com
Brian Branam  |  Dalton, Georgia

Sermon4/20/08 9:10 PM
Dick Thornton from Midland, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dick Thornton
People Magazine
Brian Branam
Listen to this man! He is sent from God to give us a message for out time!!! We fail to listen to our peril. Thank God for voices like his.

Sermon10/19/07 6:48 PM
Mic from Kyoto, Japan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mic
Why are You Alone?
Brian Branam
This is a really good message. It teaches us that God is with us through the highs and low times of life.

Sermon7/23/07 3:31 AM
Jane  Find all comments by Jane
Do You Want to be Made Well
Brian Branam
comments
This sermon enabled me to make a major "mind shift" out of a slump of depression.Thank you.

Sermon5/7/07 11:27 PM
John  Find all comments by John
Great expression of the slave of the Master. Committiment VS surrender! Thank you

Sermon4/28/07 7:16 AM
Dick Thornton from North Carolina  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dick Thornton
Once again brother Branam has proven that devotion and scholarship can go hand in hand. This message will bless and make your faith stronger as you consider God's faithfulness to His Son in preserving truth. God be praised for raising up men like Brian Branam who will declare the unvarnished truth without fear.

Sermon4/14/07 11:46 PM
Pam Hill-Martin  Contact via emailFind all comments by Pam Hill-Martin
Throwing in the Towel
Brian Branam
I really enjoyed and was uplifted by this message. I have a new understanding of "throwing in the towel".

Sermon2/10/07 6:19 AM
S Mackenzie from UK  Find all comments by S Mackenzie
Going Off the Deep End
Brian Branam
comments
“ Fascinating information ”
I strongly recommend this sermon. A real faithbuilder, inducing great joy in the Lord!

Sermon2/4/07 5:09 PM
We Believe God . . .Part 1
Brian Branam
Once again Brother Branam has found and used the words to speak straight to the souls of men about our awsome God. Listen with care. Think with your mind. Worship with your heart the God this message reveals. You will not hear without being changed. There is truly a prophet among us.

Sermon9/26/06 11:19 PM
Roger Evans from Landenberg, Pa  Contact via email
Curse, Swear, and Pull Hair
Brian Branam
“ God has Used You! Know what I Mean? ”
I have listened to the entire series of sermons called "Rebuilding Broken People", I have been convicted by each message, I feel that Brother Brian is speaking directly to me!(we don't use the "brother" in the North to much, but my grandad in KS does and I enjoying his use of it:). This last sermon, what can I say, I have been convicted to stop wasting time talking and looking for solutions and just throw out the furniture(sins) and tackle the problems(courage)! Thank you for let God use you (and for uploading).

Sermon9/4/06 6:31 AM
Scott McMahan from Internet  Contact via email
MySpirit
Brian Branam
“ A Must Listen! ”
If you're on the Internet, you need to listen to this sermon ... excellent treatment of the topic of holiness in the Internet age ... timely and Godly.

Sermon8/12/06 4:53 PM
J Dollar from Pinson  Contact via email
“ Sharing the Truth ”
Brian, this was well done, man. I really got a lot out of the overview and your analysis of the situation and the strong applications. I also told my church to get on here and listen to it, also my father-in-law, who did listen and burned it on to a CD for a buddy of his (is that legal). Anyway, I'll shoot straight, I am really happy to have a preacher / teacher of your calibur in our area and I have been praying for you and RBC. Let me know if I can help you out in any way.

Blog4/6/06 10:43 PM
Richard Hurst  Contact via email
comments
These 40 Days of Holiness have been a LEARNING experience for me. God has revealed things to me that I need to change in my personal life, those little things that hurt me Spiritually. It's easy to become content in your walk with the Lord and your prayer life and expect Him to do a mighty work in and through you, but He has shown me that He was not content until Hell was totally conquered and even now He intercedes for us daily (Romans 8:34). He did that for me, and that reminds me that our reasonable service is to give our all every single day to and for Him. (Romans 12:1-2)

Blog4/5/06 6:12 PM
Brian Branam from Birmingham, Alabama
comments
A couple of weeks ago I preached from Hebrews 12:14 which says, "Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord." Today I learned the importance of pursing peace with all people as a part of our journey toward holiness. God afforded me the opportunity to heal a wound with some old friends. It is great to laugh and smile again with the same people that many years ago the conversations grew so intense. I believe it was helpful for them, I know it was helpful to me. Forgiveness and restoration are essential to worship and cleansing (Matthew 5:24).

Thank you Lord for your healing power. Please help me to pursue peace with others.

Blog3/28/06 11:08 AM
Brian Branam from Birmingham, Alabama
comments
I am learning the importance of prayer if we are to have any chance of living a holy life. Last week, while on vacation, I began reading a book entitled Prayer, Finding the Heart's True Home by Richard Foster. I am about half way through the book at this point. From what I have read so far, it has been very helpful and I would highly recommend it.

Blog3/9/06 12:12 PM
Brian Branam from Birmingham, Alabama
comments
One of our members sent me a drawing that expresses how God is dealing with him during these 40 days of holiness. When you look at it, you really get a sense of what is going on inside of him. You can see in him a real desire to live holy, a sense of conviction, and his struggle against sin. The photo can be found in our photo album, or by entering the link below on your browser address bar, just copy and paste it:

Blog3/7/06 3:10 PM
Brian Branam from Birmingham, Alabama
comments
I have not done anything particularly unusual during this time other than spend more of my prayer time in silence and reflection, stillness.

Ironically, after my prayer time this morning I was reading in I Corinthians 2 in preparation for tomorrow night's Bible study. There Paul writes in verses 10 and 11, "But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God." Those verses referenced in my mind back to Romans 8:26-27, "Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God."

I think part of being holy is to know the deep things of God as revealed to us in His Word through His Spirit. God is holy. Surely nothing can further my path towards holy living than knowing God. What a paradox, that spiritually, stillness stifles staleness. Still waters are sometimes deep!

Sermon12/31/05 1:04 PM
David Carmichael from Trussville, Alabama  Contact via email
What's Wrong With Christmas?
Brian Branam
comments
This sermon really hits you between the eyes and makes you think about why people are afraid to recognize Christmas. It is important to remember why Christmas is important, it is for EVERYONE! Keep this sermon and pass it along to everyone you know. Good job Brian.

Sermon12/30/05 4:00 AM
Dick Thornton from Midland, NC  Contact via email
What's Wrong With Christmas?
Brian Branam
comments
This is a "must hear" sermon. It comes under the heading "all the things you've thought about Christmas but were afraid to say!" You'll never hear the Christmas story told more clearly. And for that reason you shouldn't stand too close to the preacher or you may be struck with some of the "slings and arrows" that are intended for him by a hostile world, a world that can't' abide the unvarnished truth.

Sermon7/17/05 8:48 AM
Michael from Kyoto, Japan  Contact via email
This was a good message. It is easy to understand, biblical, and wise. Many should put the 3 principles into practice. Thank you Brian Branam, for a good message. I hope to start using it myself tomorrow morning !

Sermon2/18/05 8:15 AM
Dick Thornton from Charrlote NC  Contact via email
Voting Your Values
Brian Branam
A very courageous message. Stands out like a light on a hill. Most preachers are afraid to offend men. This preacher is afraid to offend God.

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3

Kevin Swanson
The Privilege of Sonship

The Gospel of John
Reformation Church (OPC)

Richard L Pike
The Priority Of Worship

God-Centred Worship
Covenant Baptist Church

Dr. James M. Phillips
Creation VS Evolution #22 Chur

Creation From Hebrew Text
Discover The Word With Dr...

Scott T. Brown
Warning for Complacent Women

Isaiah
Hope Baptist Church

Bob Vincent
Lot City: Unbridled Sensuality

Bible Characters
Grace Presbyterian Church

Robert Rubino
America: Gay, Proud, & Thirsty

Church Of The Living Dead!
Fellowship Baptist Church

Paul Washer: "Phenomenal Software!"

www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

History Washed in Blood
Bob Vincent

If your treasure is on earth, you are going from it. ... Anonymous

City: Las Vegas, NV