Cana Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

Cana Baptist Church
Dr. Charles A. Stewart  |  Fort Worth, Texas

Sermon2/23/09 6:28 AM
Dan from London  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dan
Suicide: What You Must Know About It
comments
Thank you, Dr Stewart for a very informative and enlightening sermon. God bless you!

Sermon10/9/08 10:36 AM
Serene Seow from Singapore  Find all comments by Serene Seow
Help! How do I Wait on the Lord?
comments
Praise God! May we wait on Him always in every path of our lives, Amen!

Sermon8/15/08 9:59 AM
Garry Curley from Sydney Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Garry Curley
How Satan Gets Into Your Head
comments
Bless you brother Alan, You have blessed me and a mate of mine here in Sydney Australia, with this great sermon. 'How Satan gets into your head'.May the Lord continue too bless you as you serve the Universal body of Christ.Thanks also from my mate Frank as well.Your friend in Christ, Garry.

Sermon6/15/08 5:12 PM
smokey from Edmonton  Contact via emailFind all comments by smokey
My Mistake-Embracing The Pretrib Rapture
comments
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up The event that immediately preceeds the "rapture" is the Resurrection of those that are "dead in Christ." Thus the event that happens FIRST is the ressurection of the dead saints. Jesus spoke 4 times in the 6th chapter of John, and in John 11 of EXACTLY when that will happen. John 6:39-40 JN 6:44 Jn 6:54 JN 11:24 Blessings Greg

Sermon6/15/08 10:38 AM
dizzychris  Find all comments by dizzychris
How Satan Gets Into Your Head
comments
This sermon was so enlightening i could never grasp the concept of how the thought process worked in this sermon and with the help of the Holy Spirit it was like someone had switched the light on. praise God for your sermons the one problem that i had was my mind and thought life now praise be to God my thoughts can start being renewed and transformed by the Holy Spirit. may God bless you in your ministry

Sermon4/30/08 5:34 PM
Carol R from Bible Belt  Find all comments by Carol R
How Satan Gets Into Your Head
comments
We need more sermons on spiritual warfare, a subject that I don't see taught all that much anymore. I hope this preacher has a lot more audios because this subject is encouraging and very needed

Sermon4/28/08 8:56 PM
Gabrielle Reinhard from Australia  Find all comments by Gabrielle Reinhard
How Satan Gets Into Your Head
Dr. Charles A. Stewart
comments
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
I have been struggling with "destructive evil thoughts" for many many years. Thank you so much telling me how to overcome this "mental torture." Your sermon has finally freed me. GOD Bless you a thousand fold for all the goodness and healing you have brought to others.

Sermon4/1/08 1:04 PM
Destroying the Da Vinci Code
Dr. Charles A. Stewart
comments
“ Excellent! ”
Excellent lecture! Very good historical information about the Priory of Zion and about the New Testament documents before the Council of Nicaea.

Sermon9/6/07 7:15 AM
Bola Iduoze  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bola Iduoze
Help! How do I Wait on the Lord?
comments
Thanks a lot for the inspiring messages you put up on this website. It is highly appreciated.

Sermon8/21/07 9:28 AM
Bola Iduoze  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bola Iduoze
Is the U.S.A. in Bible Prophecy?
comments
Thanks for this great message. It really makes sense. May the Lord keep blessing you.

Sermon8/12/07 4:05 AM
Nick  Find all comments by Nick
How Satan Gets Into Your Head
comments
Helpful in turning away from feelings-driven faith and formulating holy actions through holy thoughts.

Sermon6/23/07 8:30 PM
David L. Bossenberger Jr. ( not for net  Find all comments by David L. Bossenberger Jr. ( not for net
When Salvation Will Lead You to Hell!
comments
Great Sermon, very thought provoking and should terrify those who do not care about the Lordship of Jesus Christ over their lives. Very Very powerful, all believers whether true or professor should listen to this. May God use this sermon and others like it to bring people to Him in these last days of Apostasy

Sermon6/10/07 8:39 PM
Robert Wilson  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert Wilson
My Mistake-Embracing The Pretrib Rapture
comments
This sermon was well taught. God began to teach me His way, and it took years for my understanding to be convinced because I am not willing to believe everything I hear. I once believed it but study changed my mind. As Isiah said, "Men in the last days would teach the fear of the Lord after the knowledge of men and not after the wisdom of God. My brothers, a storm is coming.

Sermon6/9/07 3:57 PM
Marcy Joy Lawrence  Contact via emailFind all comments by Marcy Joy Lawrence
Help! How do I Wait on the Lord?
Dr. Charles A. Stewart
comments
“ Simply the Best! ”
We all know that we need to wait upon the Lord. But how to do that is another thing. This sermon not only tells us Biblically how to do that, but it comforts, encourages, and gives hope to those that are painfully waiting. I thank the Lord for this life-saving message. And I thank Mr. Stewart as well.

Sermon4/26/07 11:18 PM
Marcy Joy Lawrence from Minneapolis, mn  Contact via emailFind all comments by Marcy Joy Lawrence
Cease Striving - Identifying the Striver
Dr. Charles A. Stewart
comments
“ Some truly helpful info! ”
This sermon had much good to say in the short 26minutes it ran. In fact, I am going to listen again and take notes because this sermon had so many good points that i want to remember everything that was said. I now know werein my stress and common misery lie and now that I know..I can hopefully change. Thank you so much for this insightful message.

Sermon3/24/07 8:28 PM
Alexander Thomson from U.K.  Find all comments by Alexander Thomson
Beware of The Sin Syndrome!
Dr. Charles A. Stewart
comments
“ Very concise, very Biblical, very necessary ”
This is a message that is remarkably concise and is full of the strength and warmth of sound Biblical counsel. Praise God for this sermon; it struck me powerfully that I must repent my sin of proud unbelief above all other sins, which are outworkings of that chief rebellion. There is much explicit New Testament teaching on this but we are apt to ignore it. In the Lord's power, Dr. Stewart says something that the Christian needs to hear, consider and act upon much more often than we usually do.

Sermon3/16/07 6:43 PM
Jay from Rochester, NY  Protected NameFind all comments by Jay
My Mistake-Embracing The Pretrib Rapture
Dr. Charles A. Stewart
comments
“ Great Sermon, But... ”
Jay comments: (The speaker) attempts to put an end to the on-going debate over the pre-trib/post-trib situation. I personally favor more of the pre-trib persuasion...It appears to me that he left some info untouched. [One]thing that kind of disturbed me was the fact that he seemed to support the replacement theory which means that the Church and Israel are the same or that God has left Israel after turning away from God so many times. Dr. Stewart Responds: Thanks, Jay, for listening and for your comments. The discussion over the timing of the rapture will continue until Jesus forces the Church to agreement by the Event itself. I'm trying to encourage this discussion among Bible believers. Regarding Replacement Theology, I reject it categorically. The Dispensational view requires the total disparity between Israel and the Church to make their case for the pretribulation rapture. What I am seeking to demonstrate is that the Apostles saw Gentile Believers as being grafted into spiritual Israel. They also use much of the same terminology in speaking of the Church and Israel. We are two people with a common spiritual heritage and in many regards a common destiny that will take us both through the seven years of Jacob's troubles.

Sermon2/5/07 11:17 PM
Richard Boak from Malaysia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Richard Boak
Help! How do I Wait on the Lord?
Dr. Charles A. Stewart
comments
“ This is so apropriate ”
Praise God... this sermon speaks to me like an arrow hitting the bullseye. In time of confusion and anxiety, I am ministered to and found strength. Blessed be the Lord my God... for Your faithfulness last forever. Amen! Thanks Dr. Stewart... you are greatly anointed.

Sermon1/16/07 12:10 PM
Cole Thomas Westwood from Redford, MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cole Thomas Westwood
My Mistake-Embracing The Pretrib Rapture
Dr. Charles A. Stewart
comments
“ Gracious and Thought Provoking ”
A very gracious and careful treatment of a subject that too often generates more heat than light. Regardless of your persuasion, there is much that is profitable here and worth wrestling with.

Sermon1/15/07 3:19 AM
Melvin Smith from Sauk County, Wisconsin  Contact via emailFind all comments by Melvin Smith
What Jesus Wants You to Know About Death
Dr. Charles A. Stewart
I found this sermon to be helpful as it dealt with the subject of death and refuted what is called ‘soul-sleep’. I am currently involved in a discussion with a person who rejects traditional views of the state of the dead in favor of belief in soul-sleep and this sermon provided biblical light on the subject. Thanks for making it available.

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

The humility of Christ

Memorial Heights Baptist

Lewis Kiger
Angels Elect and Evil

Baptist Bible Doctrine in 1yr
Memorial Heights Baptist

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/sw..