Cana Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

About | 6 Days Left!

More + Podcast + Codes
MyChurch: castx
Cana Baptist Church
Dr. Charles A. Stewart  |  Fort Worth, Texas

Sermon4/9/11 1:16 AM
Virginia Boudwin from Plymouth, Massachusetts  Find all comments by Virginia Boudwin
My Mistake-Embracing The Pretrib Rapture
comments
I really enjoyed your message. I too believed for quite some time in the pre-trib rapture of the church because that is what I was taught. However the Lord led me within the past two years to read Marvin Rosenthal's book entitled The Pre- wrath Rapture of the Church. I would encourage you to read it also as it presents a very interesting view that makes much sense. God Bless You and thanks for your message. I will be availing myself of more of your sermons. Ginny Boudwin

Sermon2/9/10 12:42 AM
Cathy  Find all comments by Cathy
My Mistake-Embracing The Pretrib Rapture
comments
What does one do with the passage that mentions after Jesus raise from the dead "Many of the Saints which slept arose and went into the Holy city and appeared unto many." ?? Could this be a good solid indication that this was the first fruits (Bible talks about Jesus being the 1st fruits - the pre trib rapture would be the "harvest" and the tribulation saints the "gleanings") Hmmmm, something to seriously consider!!

Sermon10/3/09 2:00 AM
Garry Curley from Sydney Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Garry Curley
Beware of The Sin Syndrome!
comments
Bless you Charles, Clear biblical truth, from one who struggles with sin in his Christian walk.Great message, should be heard by many who struggle with the sin syndrome.Satan and our flesh are constant enemies.You help much in opening up the scriptures too our enemies devices.May God bless your messages too many who struggle with sin and satan.Bless you brother. Garry, Sydney, Australia.

Sermon10/1/09 5:52 AM
english believer from United Kingdom  Contact via emailFind all comments by english believer
Six Things the Lost Discover at Death
comments
A wonderful, powerful message... I hope this is listened to by many, and am glad to read from one of the messages that a soul came to repentance through it.

Sermon9/15/09 12:26 AM
Mitchell from Canada  Find all comments by Mitchell
My Mistake-Embracing The Pretrib Rapture
Dr. Charles A. Stewart
comments
“ Fantastic Sermon ”
Fantastic sermon. He is spot on, and I am 100% convinced that the Bible teaches a post-trib rapture. For someone who commented that he may be supporting "replacement theology", I can tell you that this is in no way supports replacement theology. Judging from everything said in the sermon, he is teaching Progressive Dispensationalism, which I agree with completely. There will be no pre-trib rapture brothers and sisters, and more and more are beginning to seriously study this question and come to the same conclusion. Blessings ...

Sermon5/24/09 5:16 PM
L Strydom from South Africa  Contact via emailFind all comments by L Strydom
When Salvation Will Lead You to Hell!
comments
Thank you for such a theological sound sermon! My prayer is that many will hear it and pray the powerful prayer that you’ve prayed. May God’s blessing be on you and on your ministry!!

Sermon2/23/09 6:28 AM
Dan from London  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dan
Suicide: What You Must Know About It
comments
Thank you, Dr Stewart for a very informative and enlightening sermon. God bless you!

Sermon10/9/08 10:36 AM
Serene Seow from Singapore  Find all comments by Serene Seow
Help! How do I Wait on the Lord?
comments
Praise God! May we wait on Him always in every path of our lives, Amen!

Sermon8/15/08 9:59 AM
How Satan Gets Into Your Head
comments
Bless you brother Alan, You have blessed me and a mate of mine here in Sydney Australia, with this great sermon. 'How Satan gets into your head'.May the Lord continue too bless you as you serve the Universal body of Christ.Thanks also from my mate Frank as well.Your friend in Christ, Garry.

Sermon6/15/08 5:12 PM
smokey from Edmonton  Contact via emailFind all comments by smokey
My Mistake-Embracing The Pretrib Rapture
comments
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up The event that immediately preceeds the "rapture" is the Resurrection of those that are "dead in Christ." Thus the event that happens FIRST is the ressurection of the dead saints. Jesus spoke 4 times in the 6th chapter of John, and in John 11 of EXACTLY when that will happen. John 6:39-40 JN 6:44 Jn 6:54 JN 11:24 Blessings Greg

Sermon6/15/08 10:38 AM
dizzychris  Find all comments by dizzychris
How Satan Gets Into Your Head
comments
This sermon was so enlightening i could never grasp the concept of how the thought process worked in this sermon and with the help of the Holy Spirit it was like someone had switched the light on. praise God for your sermons the one problem that i had was my mind and thought life now praise be to God my thoughts can start being renewed and transformed by the Holy Spirit. may God bless you in your ministry

Sermon4/30/08 5:34 PM
Carol R from Bible Belt  Find all comments by Carol R
How Satan Gets Into Your Head
comments
We need more sermons on spiritual warfare, a subject that I don't see taught all that much anymore. I hope this preacher has a lot more audios because this subject is encouraging and very needed

Sermon4/28/08 8:56 PM
Gabrielle Reinhard from Australia  Find all comments by Gabrielle Reinhard
How Satan Gets Into Your Head
Dr. Charles A. Stewart
comments
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
I have been struggling with "destructive evil thoughts" for many many years. Thank you so much telling me how to overcome this "mental torture." Your sermon has finally freed me. GOD Bless you a thousand fold for all the goodness and healing you have brought to others.

Sermon4/1/08 1:04 PM
Destroying the Da Vinci Code
Dr. Charles A. Stewart
comments
“ Excellent! ”
Excellent lecture! Very good historical information about the Priory of Zion and about the New Testament documents before the Council of Nicaea.

Sermon9/6/07 7:15 AM
Bola Iduoze  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bola Iduoze
Help! How do I Wait on the Lord?
comments
Thanks a lot for the inspiring messages you put up on this website. It is highly appreciated.

Sermon8/21/07 9:28 AM
Bola Iduoze  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bola Iduoze
Is the U.S.A. in Bible Prophecy?
comments
Thanks for this great message. It really makes sense. May the Lord keep blessing you.

Sermon8/12/07 4:05 AM
Nick  Find all comments by Nick
How Satan Gets Into Your Head
comments
Helpful in turning away from feelings-driven faith and formulating holy actions through holy thoughts.

Sermon6/23/07 8:30 PM
David L. Bossenberger Jr. ( not for net  Find all comments by David L. Bossenberger Jr. ( not for net
When Salvation Will Lead You to Hell!
comments
Great Sermon, very thought provoking and should terrify those who do not care about the Lordship of Jesus Christ over their lives. Very Very powerful, all believers whether true or professor should listen to this. May God use this sermon and others like it to bring people to Him in these last days of Apostasy

Sermon6/10/07 8:39 PM
Robert Wilson  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert Wilson
My Mistake-Embracing The Pretrib Rapture
comments
This sermon was well taught. God began to teach me His way, and it took years for my understanding to be convinced because I am not willing to believe everything I hear. I once believed it but study changed my mind. As Isiah said, "Men in the last days would teach the fear of the Lord after the knowledge of men and not after the wisdom of God. My brothers, a storm is coming.

Sermon6/9/07 3:57 PM
Marcy Joy Lawrence  Contact via emailFind all comments by Marcy Joy Lawrence
Help! How do I Wait on the Lord?
Dr. Charles A. Stewart
comments
“ Simply the Best! ”
We all know that we need to wait upon the Lord. But how to do that is another thing. This sermon not only tells us Biblically how to do that, but it comforts, encourages, and gives hope to those that are painfully waiting. I thank the Lord for this life-saving message. And I thank Mr. Stewart as well.

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Shawn Reynolds
Faithful is He to Call AND Do

Grace Particular Baptist

Blog 12/22/14
I'll Be Home for Christmas

New York Gospel Mission
merry chr­istm­as! hol­iday fest­iv­it­ies are in full swing...

Top 10 Puritan Hard Drive Reviews

Wash­er, Beeke, Bauch­am, Benn­ett, Brown, Price, McM­ah­on, Johns­on, Dild­ay, Menc­ar­ow...
www.puritandownloads.com/bl..