Berean Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

Live Webcast | Info | Demo
Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: bereanbaptistch
Berean Baptist Church
Pastor Sean Harris  |  Fayetteville, North Carolina

Page 1 | Page 2 ·  Found: 1,197 total user comment(s)

Sermon11/22/14 5:58 PM
Kimmi McKight from Springfield, Mo.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kimmi McKight
comments
“ Confused.. ”
I thought you guys, as a church, used the KJV, but your reading of that scripture was not the same as on MY KJV...were you using the NKJV? I'm keeping the rest of my comments to myself for now...

Sermon11/22/14 1:21 PM
Lauri from Baltimore MD  Find all comments by Lauri
Some churches approach the meet-and-greet time like a sorority rush week, with active members (sisters) putting on a show for potential new members (rushees), especially when it comes to skit time. I thoroughly enjoyed this sermon. God bless!

Sermon11/22/14 10:36 AM
Justin Ray Bernal from Merriam, Kansas  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Justin Ray Bernal
comments
Great link, pretty tough to refute, but then why would we? http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Bible/1611_authorized_king_james.htm

Sermon11/19/14 3:02 AM
Jordan Hartley from Los Angeles  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jordan Hartley
The Unlimited Limited Atonement
Sean E. Harris
“ Great Sermon but the title doesn't match the message ”
The message is very informative but the title doesn't match the content. This lecture is on the history, transmission, and inspiration of the Bible.

Sermon11/17/14 10:37 PM
PS from USA  Find all comments by PS
Unjust Judgment on Combat Hero
William J. Sturm
This is a sad sad day for our Nation, may God have mercy on us all! My prayers go out to those who are trying to maintain honor !

Sermon11/17/14 8:54 AM
Lee from SC  Find all comments by Lee
comments
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV [14] If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. This is our only hope as a nation!!!

Sermon11/17/14 12:37 AM
PS from USA  Find all comments by PS
comments
Blessed are ye when men shall reproach you, and persecute you, and say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets that were before you. (?Matthew? ?5?:?11-12? ASV)

Sermon11/14/14 7:27 PM
Darien K Durr from San Diego  Contact via emailFind all comments by Darien K Durr
“ Dead on! ”
That was dead on in my book. As a black man with the fatherless childhood that plagues the community, I too feel victim to the things that landed me in detention and suspension. I've even been arrested for ditching high school many times. I joined the military and decided it would make me better. I have been called an "Uncle Tom" before, because I don't hold to the stereotypical views of my ethnicity. I don't agree with Obama and I encourage blacks to get off of the governments programs which keep most of them enslaved. While I'm black for all record, I don't have any allegiance for my skin tone. I'm human and I'm American. I pray for my brothers and sisters, but wish they'd get onboard.

Sermon11/14/14 2:57 PM
Brad Lansing from Tampa Fl.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Brad Lansing
Great sermon Where can i get more info on islamic afairs/religion.please email.

Sermon11/13/14 3:21 PM
Lee from SC  Find all comments by Lee
comments
Pastor Sean ur so right!!!! We're so quick to Judge or question someone's salvation. If we stayed in the Bible and lined ourselves up with the words and promises within it we'd be so suprised how different we'd see ourselves muchless others. Staying faithful and exposed to Old Time Preaching and actually applying it to our lives is the key. God will do the rest. I personally just got right with God back in Sept. and hitting local revivals and being at my own church everytime the doors is open is keeping me on fire. I've deleted Facebook and become addicted to sermon audio during the week. I love what y'all are doing on here pastor sean and look forward to the future topics and all the past sermons I'm currently looking up. Thanks

Sermon11/13/14 7:48 AM
Paul Durr from Stedman NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Paul Durr
Confronting Hypocrisy
David McManus
The volume has been too low on this and last sermon.

Sermon11/12/14 9:35 AM
Alfred Thames from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alfred Thames
On Tues 11 Nov Glenn Beck did an interview on his radio program with Ravi Zacharias. Ravi has a new book about Why We Suffer? I didnt listen to the entire interview, so I am not going to comment on it. Maybe another time, but the reason for my comment is what Beck told a caller later on his show. I shouldnt be surprised, after all Beck is a mormon. The caller was troubled, I will not go into the details. Beck asked him if was prepared to stand before God. The caller pause for a moment and said no. To make it brief, Beck told him to do good things and to try to be the best he can be and this is pleasing to God. Not one time did he mentioned about how sinful and depraved we are and about the finished work of Christ. And in Christ we can be reconciled to God. Like I said earlier this is not surprising, but just confirms his Mormon faith based on works and Jesus plus.

Sermon11/11/14 6:10 PM
Erin Marque from Kansas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Erin Marque
comments
“ thankful ”
The Lord uses ANYTHING or ANYONE He chooses to convey truth, (ie Balaam, his donkey, Nebuchadnezzar Daniel 4:34&35, many demons proclaimed/announced the Christ and/or His apostles). The pope's salvation isn't the question. Did he speak truth, and a truth I praise God that has pricked my heart. I was on fire. However from seeing "Christian's" ignoring biblical teachings, to financial worries and being taken out of my comfort zone, I confess (no pun intended) I feel luke warm. The worst part is sometimes it doesn't even bother me. Please, please pray for me. Pray for all those being deceived into misplacing value.

Sermon11/11/14 12:36 PM
Allie  Find all comments by Allie
comments
“ Explanation ”
When I said the Pope was lost I meant as we all are apart from Christ until He saves us. Jesus says in the gospel of John in ch 3 that if we have not believed we are condemned already. Jesus also spoke several parables that give the picture of an unconverted person as a lost sheep, lost coin, and a prodigal. In that since the Pope is lost. Whether he is one of the elect, I can't say that. If he dies holding on to his false doctrine not repenting then that can be said about him. I stand by my statement that he is an antichrist based on what John says in I John. The teaching based on the council of trent that whoever believes that salvation is in Christ alone apart from works let him be accursed. He has not recanted from that. Galatians is plain that Christ + works = anathema not the other way around. I can find some truth in many religions and cults. That is what makes them credible to unbelievers. The issue is a heretic who claims to speak infallibly to Christ people. If I go to church on sunday and pastor preaches a messaged based on a message from the pope and does not repent, I am outta there seeking a new place to worship. May God have mercy on us and grant us to stand for His truth no matter what the cost. I believe intense persecution is around the bend.

Sermon11/11/14 7:10 AM
Pastor Sean Harris from Fayetteville, North Carolina  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Pastor Sean Harris
comments
“ A Response ”
1. It would be wonderful if those commenting would include an email address so more correspondence could occur. 2. I doubt anything I say will be acceptable unless I were to repent and recant. 3. No one knows whether the Pope is lost or not. While we may suspect he is a hell-bound sinner because of his leadership of this false church whether he is elect of God is known only to God. 4. At this point no one can say the Pope is the 'Anti-Christ.' That is pure speculation. You may call him 'anti-Christ' if you are referring to many anti-christs but to say he is a member of the unholy trinity of the beast, dragon and anti-Christ is simply speculation until more unholy fruit is manifest. Every pope has been the 'Anti-Christ from some people's perspective. 5. Finally how can I quote from someone without considering the person? The Apostle Paul did. In Titus 1.12 Paul quotes from a false prophet. This poet or prophet is a sinner--an unbeliever--a idolater and rebellion against God but he was right when he said or wrote 'Cretans are always liars, evil beasts, lazy gluttons.' And the Pope is right when he quotes from the Word of God in Philippians 3:18 in CONTEXT. If tomorrow the Pope were to say Christians need to be kinder--more loving--charitable I would agree.

Sermon11/11/14 6:50 AM
Dave from N Ireland  Find all comments by Dave
comments
“ Careful now ”
Just what Allie said . Great deception in these last days and many Christians seem to be falling for Pope Francis's charm offensive . Losing you Sean ! How can we focus on the words and not consider out of whoms mouth they were spoken.

Sermon11/11/14 1:34 AM
Tanya from SC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tanya
comments
I also have to agree with Allie.....And In respect to Pastor Harris, I listened to a sermon approximately 2 yrs ago I haven't forgotten....... Wolves in sheep's clothing..... WOLF! WOLF!! WOLF!!! ..........POPE is the MOTHER of Them all!!!!!!!!

Sermon11/10/14 5:59 PM
Diane from AL  Find all comments by Diane
comments
“ ”
i agree totally with you,Allie!

Sermon11/10/14 3:56 PM
Allie  Find all comments by Allie
comments
“ No ”
The Pope is lost. He is an unbeliever. Sir, you ask for comments so I share. I am hesitant since you are an Elder and I do not want to give the appearance of rebuking an Elder. I think that if the Pope makes a statement and we then proclaim it and make application to our lives than we are affirming him to be the Vicar of Christ when he is not. The Pope does not even see that he was speaking of himself. A pagan claiming to be a Christian. Our society wants to know what the Pope thinks and says. Who cares? He is an Antichrist. He is to be exposed and ignored. Satan can transform himself into an angel of light and speak truth. We see that when he tempted Christ in the wilderness. Christ did not dialogue with him and tell him he was speaking truth, He rebuked him exposing his use of scripture inappropriately and for his own purposes. When the Pope speaks I shall not look to redeem what he says and apply it to my life. It dishonors Christ, the sufficiency of scripture, and dishonors all those who lost their lives for not regarding the papacy. Thank you kindly.

Sermon11/10/14 7:11 AM
Bill Anderson from Japan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bill Anderson
comments
Frightening, sobering, but very relevant! Thank you for digging uncomfortable truths out of news that would be easy to overlook.

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

The Fruitless Vine

Randy Wages
The God of Judgment

The God of Judgment
Eager Avenue Grace Church

Loud Salvation
Arnold Brevick

Lin Brown
For the Elect's Sake

Grace Particular Baptist

Pastor Michael Pickett
Things that cannot be shaken

Old Paths Strict Baptist