Berean Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

Live Webcast | Info | Demo
Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: bereanbaptistch
Berean Baptist Church
Pastor Sean Harris  |  Fayetteville, North Carolina

Page 1 | Page 2 ·  Found: 1,147 total user comment(s)

Sermon9/29/14 9:58 AM
Pastor Bill from Fayetteville, North Carolina  Protected NameFind all comments by Pastor Bill
Autism & Vaccines...a connection?
William J. Sturm
comments
“ Reply to Michmanda ”
Michmanda, Thank you so much for your response. Do you think the generosity of your office is exceptional or do you think most medical offices do this?

Sermon9/28/14 12:28 PM
Muslim Beheads Woman in America
Sean E. Harris
comments
I have lost all confidence that people here will ever wake up. What you said is the first ive heard anyone say anything about this victim of beheading. Dont know who her family consists of but cant get them off my mind and the horror they must endure.

Sermon9/28/14 11:23 AM
Darien Durr from San Diego  Find all comments by Darien Durr
Muslim Beheads Woman in America
Sean E. Harris
comments
“ Only a matter of time ”
I've been expecting the other shoe to drop from radical Islam. I didn't expect it to be so quick though. I personally feel it's time for the pastors and ministers in America to stop preaching "Gentle Jesus meek and mild" and preach about the one who spoke of selling your garment to buy a sword. We need to protect ourselves from this brand of evil.

Sermon9/28/14 9:08 AM
Michmanda from New Jersey  Find all comments by Michmanda
Autism & Vaccines...a connection?
William J. Sturm
comments
Your topic was informative and I felt that you left many areas for exceptions, which I appreciated. However, I work for pediatricians who only want the best for children. If a vaccine isn't covered by insurance, they give it free. They refuse to have lunches or take ANYTHING from any company that sells vaccines to avoid any appearance of impropriety. In our area, we have seen a huge spike in whooping cough and other preventable diseases due to parents not vaccinating their child. I am very interested regarding the ingredients you have mentioned in the vaccines and I plan to study them carefully as well as discuss this with our doctors but I want to reiterate, I do believe it is not always the "root of all evil" that causes these doctors to recommend these vaccines.9326

Sermon9/27/14 12:18 PM
comments
“ Response to Morgan ”
Morgan, At which point in the recording do you feel like I do this? Can you give me a time marker?

Sermon9/26/14 2:39 AM
Morgan from RSA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Morgan
comments
Interesting to note you seem readily blame ALL this on your president. Read your bible these are end times. Pray for people to hear gospel & so hasten Christs return. He Himself said these things will come!! Rather pray for your leaders instead of criticizing them,

Sermon9/25/14 10:41 AM
joshinnashville from Nashville, Tn  Contact via emailFind all comments by joshinnashville
Brother Harris, I greatly enjoyed this sermon as I have a young devout roman catholic co-worker that I believe the Holy Spirit has been prompting me to witness to for quite some time. The problem is for whatever reason, either my own cowardice, or some other reason I cant find the correct icebreaker to open. a conversation. He knows I am a protestant and also a reformed baptist. I have tried some different ways such as a personal relationship with Jesus and have been very gentle in my approaches... do you have any advice for me for a good icebreakert the young man is 21 yrs old, married, and has a small child...I am 37 with two small girls. I also have only been a believer since March 2013. I can find no other reason than the Holy Spirit prompting me to witness to him because it keeps happening over and over. I believe that something that I said may have offended him because now he rarely talks to me. i'm at a loss here do you have any suggestions. I know this is a random question so thank you for any advice. God Bless

Sermon9/24/14 7:47 PM
Erin Marque from Kansas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Erin Marque
“ thanks ”
Definitely helped me to remember God's calling for my life. God bless.

Sermon9/24/14 3:13 PM
CJW from Ft. Bragg  Find all comments by CJW
Autism & Vaccines...a connection?
William J. Sturm
comments
Very good commentary. Thank you for addressing this. While the people will probably always be debating the values/dangers of vaccines, I think as Christians we can all agree that using aborted babies as ingredients is wrong. I would say that it is an abomination before The Lord.

Sermon9/23/14 6:56 PM
Flibber T. Gibbet from Indianola, Iowa  Find all comments by Flibber T. Gibbet
“ Beauty in the eye of the beholder-Prov 32:8 ”
What the Thailand guy thinks is beautiful might not be beautiful for the US crowd. I've also read that it is illegal in Singapore to chew gum. They are very strict on littering, so chewing gum leads to leaving it on the pavement in many places. To prevent that, it's illegal to chew gum at all!

Sermon9/23/14 12:34 PM
Tanya from Lexington, SC, USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tanya
Thank you Pastor Bill.........Wow!!!..........A fair game?? Also, Never thought women would be in combat either, and what about football???.............good will be called evil, and evil called good...........Our God is a just God, and that's just what He going to do, put everything back in order. The way he wants it to be.........the birth pangs are getting closer together..........

Sermon9/21/14 9:11 AM
comments
“ Reply to Tanya ”
Greetings, Tanya, and thanks for stopping in. I have the very same temptation of which I speak in the podcast each morning when I choose between personal devotions and sermon/lesson preparation. So I, like you, have much repentance to seek in this area.

Sermon9/20/14 1:18 PM
Thy Word is Truth from UK  Find all comments by Thy Word is Truth
comments
Type into your browser: LXX A Model of Reverse Engineering by Scott Jones, for proof that the NT quotes are not from the Septuagint. God has preserved his word in the universal language of English. English took on its modern form in the late 16th Century. The KJV was translated almost immediately and is remarkably simple, stunningly beautiful, and yet altogether modern. The text is sealed and cannot be changed. This fits the nature of scripture itself. It is the best-selling book in human history. It is an act of God. It is also, by the way, subject to constant attack, vilified along with those who defend it, in much the same way creationists are attacked and ridiculed. The modern versions are constantly edited, an evolving text, its own text is attacked in the footnotes, verses are challenged and then removed. This has Satan's footprints all over it. The Bible you read now will probably be unrecognisable in a hundred years time, unless you read the KJV, which will remain the same, yesterday, today and forever. Forever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven (Psalm 119:89).

Sermon9/20/14 11:48 AM
jen from ny  Find all comments by jen
What if the Worst Happens?
Joey Kellett
ThAnk you, excellent message& encouragement. May God bless you & your family.

Sermon9/19/14 8:07 AM
Wiggooch from ND  Find all comments by Wiggooch
comments
Well said justin! They use terms like "ignorant" and "stupid" to describe a group that dare believe the kjv is the completed word of God. Listening deeper, they just fall into the category of people who don't believe that there isa perfect word of God anywhere on earth. They make a big deal of "the Greek" when NOONE uses that Greek anymore. They also don't really touch on th fruit that the kjv has produced over the last 400 yrs. they also don't delve into the families of texts, etc, they also don't go into the translators of the kjv or the translation PROCESS they used. They end up merely sounding arrogant and mean in this podcast.

Sermon9/17/14 1:00 PM
Justin Ray Bernal from Merriam, Kansas  Protected NameFind all comments by Justin Ray Bernal
comments
I love you guys but this KJV bashing (yes, when you called them 'ignorant' you are bashing) is hard to listen to, please at least have someone from thier "camp" present to clear up all your mistakes or at least share with you some reason, logic and love as to why they support that translation. This sermon could of been five minuts long and we would have got your point but the longer you guys went on the more I started to question your validity and simply checked it out for myself (yes on the computer as I listened) and all the confusion you said was present with the KJV was cleared up and easily solved. I don't understand what the point of this cast is unless this is your call to challenge a KJV believer to a debate.

Sermon9/16/14 11:18 AM
Carl E from Australia  Find all comments by Carl E
Nicely said!

Sermon9/16/14 5:37 AM
Carl in Greensboro from NC  Find all comments by Carl in Greensboro
comments
It's amazing how we often make idols out of anything; even things that are good and given by God. The bronze serpent and the temple of God were destroyed. Even the ark was lost. I guess the KJV can fall into this category of idol worship. You brothers brought out many excellent points but the use of the Greek Septuagint by the authors of the New Testament via the Holy Spirit is wonderful (though one could argue that one of the Gospels (possibly Matthew) may have been originally in Aramaic). Many saints are ignorant to the fact that God prepared the preservation of His Word as He was preparing to bring His Son into the world. God used Alexander the Great to make Greek the common language from Spain to India and then He used the Roman Empire to provide civil stability that the Gospel could be spread in relative safety. He even used Rome to be the executor of His Son on the cross, to punish the Jews for their rejection of Him, and to destroy the last remaining symbol of the Old Covenant which was the temple. The KJV would still be valid if we spoke Shakespearean English but languages change and even die. If the Lord tarries there will be need for newer translations. There's even a place for good paraphrases like what is found in Hebrews. Thank God for preserving His Word!

Sermon9/15/14 8:07 AM
Brad Eason from Ocsla,Fla  Contact via emailFind all comments by Brad Eason
comments
Thanks for a strong Godly stance for the word of God. Things will change for the better in my home. Keep up the good work.

Sermon9/15/14 2:52 AM
Tanya from Lexington, SC, USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tanya
comments
Thank you Pastor Bill. If no other believer that listens to this podcast has an immediate conviction of the Holy Spirit as I have, not only should we fall on our knees. Dust off the only Book that gives Life and can take it away!!!! As for myself, my knees aren't far down enough, I'm flat on my face in the mud. God, have mercy on us, for Jesus name sake........

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Staff Pick!Play! | MP3

Bill Parker
Lesson 1 - Introduction

What is Salvation?
Eager Avenue Grace Church

Samson Jebutu
God's Love: Not Unconditional!

God's Love: Not Unconditional
Moment of Truth Ministries

Andrew Teesdale
What's Most Important

Faith Baptist Church

Kevin Swanson
Evolution vs. Christ

Firm Foundations 17
Reformation Church (OPC)

Blog 10/27/14
Seasons and Rhythms of Life

New York Gospel Mission
&ldq­uo;why are you cast down, o my soul, and why are you...

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/sw..