Anchored In Truth Ministries | SermonAudio.com

A must listen

Sermon3/5/13 11:30 PM
Sherwin Tebelin from Singapore  Find all comments by Sherwin Tebelin
Election Pure and Simple
Jeff Noblit
comments
A clear and simple to understand about the doctrine of election

Sermon11/29/12 1:54 AM
Steven Streight from Peoria, IL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Steven Streight
comments
“ You nailed it -- a common problem in churches. ”
I recall a Southern Baptist church that spent like 5 days in Vacation Bible School covering the theme, then only the last 10 minutes of the last day getting the kids to accept Christ, in a rushed, hurry up and decide mode. Sickening. Our churches are mostly corrupt and irreversibly worthless. Sad. Laodicean age. Numbers Idolatry. The pastor even spoke of "pastoral exaggeration" (ie, lying) about numbers of baptisms. Woe.

Sermon9/4/12 9:06 PM
oscar reyes from long beach,ca.  Contact via emailFind all comments by oscar reyes
The Repentance of Nineveh
Rev. David Miller
excellent sermon! what a blessing. Thank you!

Sermon8/29/12 6:53 PM
Samantha M from Georgia Camden County  Find all comments by Samantha M
Family Idolatry, Part 1
Jeff Noblit
Excellent!

Sermon8/3/11 3:52 PM
Its Jesus' Blood and NOTHING e from WV  Find all comments by Its Jesus' Blood and NOTHING e
comments
I've read everyones comments. I was one that lived in bondage my entire 30+ christian years. It is nothing of ourselves that saves us...only the blood of Jesus Christ. We can do nothing to earn this wonderful gift. If this is the case, you are saying His blood saved us but it's up to us to keep our salvation by not sinning or making mistakes. I won't live in bondage any more. I am saved only because of the blood of Jesus and nothng of myself. When he died he died for my past, present and future sins. That is what makes me not want to sin against him..but in my flesh if I do, I'm already forgiven. Glory to His name!!!

Sermon7/12/11 8:07 PM
Frank Rollberg  Find all comments by Frank Rollberg
comments
I Love my Pastor. That's why we moved from Chicago to Muscle Shoals to get under the Preaching of the Gospel......

Sermon7/9/11 9:02 PM
Pastor Sean Harris from Fayetteville, North Carolina  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Pastor Sean Harris
comments
“ Excellent Relevant Sermon ”
Every baptist preacher needs to hear this message. How many souls have a false assurance of salvation because of an evangelical gimmick executed by well-meaning preachers who believe salvation can be obtained by sincere words articulated in sprayer of salvation. And while they say they don't believe this their actions prove otherwise.

Sermon7/7/11 12:05 PM
Alice DelaRosa from Grand Rapids, Michigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alice DelaRosa
comments
Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Thank you, and may the blessings of GOD continue to anoint your words, as you preach the holy bloody gospel. Thank you, sir, thank you.

Sermon6/23/11 5:38 AM
kathryn from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by kathryn
The Radical Depravity of Man
Conrad Mbewe
comments
My heart and eyes overflow. This sermon has brought me such joy. I am an elderly 67-year old convert. God has in His mercy, snatched me from the fire by HIs Grace. Pray for my two children that they too will come to His faith.

Sermon5/28/11 8:20 PM
Quiyada from Virginia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Quiyada
Election Pure and Simple
Jeff Noblit
comments
Immensely blessed by this!

Sermon5/25/11 5:20 AM
kathryn from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by kathryn
Election Pure and Simple
Jeff Noblit
comments
I would like to send this to Tweety, who commented on the doctrine of election, and that it keeps us from spreading the word through out the world. I am a member of a Grace Reform church. One of our primary missions is missions. God has chosen by the foolishness of preaching to call his elect out of the world. We support several missionaries and personally witness. We rejoice that he can use us for building His kingdom. Witnessing starts with each of us individually and I know that you too will reach out to others. Love in Christ Kathryn

Sermon5/22/11 4:35 AM
kathryn from NC  Find all comments by kathryn
Election Pure and Simple
Jeff Noblit
comments
The first time I listened to you I was very disturbed because of your affliation with the Southern Baptist and their holding of easy believism. I too was raised in the FBC and through the years watched it apostitate. It is now a social,new age organization. The first sermon, that I listened to you, made the statement that if someome comes into contact with a Reform Baptist, they need to run. At that time I wrote to you and explained that I am Reformed Baptist and that we, in truth, were preaching and believing exactly the same as you. After reading your comment on election based on foreknowledge of persons chosen by God in eternity, I am thrilled. God in His mercy chose me and put me in Christ. "Christ in me the hope of glory." Thank the Lord for revealing the truth to you. Love in Chist---Kathryn

Sermon5/16/11 4:16 AM
larry Pan from Los Angeles  Contact via emailFind all comments by larry Pan
comments
“ Great is God; small is man. ”
Thank you for this Christ glorifying message!

Sermon2/16/11 10:03 PM
Rebecca from Sinagpore  Find all comments by Rebecca
comments
“ A convicting sermon! Preach on Pastor! Well Done! ”
Our GOD is good! His unfailing love and mercy endures forever. "While we were yet sinners, God dird for the ungodly" Who are we that he should die for us? How marvellous is his love for us My GOD who saved a worthless wretch like me..To you be all glory!

Sermon2/16/11 1:13 AM
Evelyn Sammut from Malta  Contact via emailFind all comments by Evelyn Sammut
Election Pure and Simple
Jeff Noblit
comments
I agree with everything that was preached! It was an excellent sermon, well planned and preached! Amen!!

Sermon2/15/11 5:29 PM
Tweety from Arizona/Philippines  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tweety
Election Pure and Simple
Jeff Noblit
comments
Election is not an easy doctrine. My first reaction on this doctrine before, is that how about my family and friends, if they are not chosen? My finite understanding asked that question but who am I to question God's sovereignty and actions.As a study this doctrine, slowly, by God's grace I understood that doctrine by the help of our church and saw God's grace and mercy to me that from all the people in the world, I am one of His chosen people. Inspite of my sin and wickedness, He chose me. PraiseGod! On the other hand, the extreme of this doctrine, knowing that God has chosen people, is that we will not share the Gospel anymore. This is wrong. We still need to reach out for other people who do not know Christ.

Sermon2/15/11 3:20 PM
Election Pure and Simple
Jeff Noblit
comments
Still, a very good teaching on election. We so need sound doctrine for these days.

Sermon2/15/11 9:56 AM
BobE from Xenia OH  Find all comments by BobE
Election Pure and Simple
Jeff Noblit
comments
“ Tears to My Eyes ”
Thanks, Brother, for preaching to the glory of God and historical Christian teaching. It brought tears to my eyes.

Sermon2/14/11 11:59 PM
Keith Thomas from Peoria  Contact via emailFind all comments by Keith Thomas
comments
Great message. Very methodical in the approach to complex sebjects. Hope to visit when I come to Shoals again.

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6