Airdrie Reformed Presbyterian Church | SermonAudio.com

About | 2 Days Left!

Newest Player | Info
MyChurch: airdrierpcs
Airdrie Reformed Presbyterian Church
Andrew Quigley  |  Airdrie, Scotland

Sermon10/31/14 7:05 PM
Reeves Brown from Mississippi  Contact via emailFind all comments by Reeves Brown
comments
Thank you for posting this sermon! It nourishing to my soul. May God continue to bless your ministry and service to Him.

Sermon10/18/14 1:13 PM
David Bumgarner from Florida USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Bumgarner
comments
I am struggling I asked God while running this morning what can I do? I feel as if I'm all alone like Jeremiah speaking words no one wants to hear, thinking thoughts no one else is thinking...and then by Gods grace and mercy I hear Andrew speaking my very words, so far and yet so near. I praise God in heaven for His mercy, grace and His truth and for His people. Thank you for this blessing Andrew, may God bless you!

Sermon9/19/14 4:37 AM
winslowlady from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by winslowlady
comments
“ I needed this ”
In the midst of severe trial how do we line up David's imprecatory Psalms with this. At what point do we pray their destruction when the harm to others is so great? Great sermon but still have questions. Need a part two.

Sermon9/6/14 6:53 PM
Wilson from Fletcher NC  Find all comments by Wilson
comments
“ Great Sermon!! ”
Thank you for preaching the truth unashamedly! May God richly bless your ministry in proclaiming Christ!! His Word is mighty to save!!

Sermon8/16/14 11:51 PM
David Bumgarner from Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Bumgarner
It is always about "The Word" with Andrew and Jesus said my sheep know me, they know my voice, they wont follow any other... I hear you... Peace and Grace and blessings to you brother and thank you for the great sermon, David

Sermon6/22/14 2:52 AM
comments
A powerful exhortation to examine ourselves and to soberly consider the sinfulness of sin.

Sermon6/21/14 8:49 PM
comments
Always relish Andrews Sermons, Always sticks to Bible truth Always We here in America are in a bad way due to cowardly preachers tickling ears rather than doing what Andrew does, Preach the Word, Andrew lets the bible speak for itself Let God be praised. Thank you David

Sermon5/26/14 5:34 PM
Yvonne Hirsch from New Hampshire, USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Yvonne Hirsch
comments
It is very rare to hear a man preach like Mr. Quigley, in this day and time. Most modern-day preachers speak to tickle man's ears instead of proclaiming the Word of God to please and bring glory to Him. Thank you, Mr. Quigley for speaking the truth.

Sermon5/23/14 4:17 AM
Steven Shapaker from Milwaukee, WI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Steven Shapaker
Thank you! God bless!

Sermon5/23/14 4:15 AM
comments
“ Amen! ”
It's amazing how such a great truth about God's Word could be preached in Scotland to reach my heart here in Milwaukee, WI, USA. I needed to be reminded of this truth. God is so good.

Sermon4/5/14 8:15 AM
Hans from Phoenix, az  Find all comments by Hans
comments
“ Oh that we would listen! ”
Like a cold glass of water on a hot summer day in Phoenix, this refreshed my soul. Thank you!!

Sermon1/31/14 8:58 AM
James Hylton from North Carolina USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by James Hylton
I am a retired Us Marine and am now a 7th grade public school teacher who is very concerned about my country, our youth, and the state of the US "evangelical" church. I sincerely appreciate your solid messages!

Sermon1/2/14 6:20 AM
maureen from wigan england  Contact via emailFind all comments by maureen
comments
Never heard of you glad I clicked on you

Sermon12/27/13 9:49 PM
John Froelich from USA  Find all comments by John Froelich
Wonderfully clear and authoritative exposition of this topic.

Sermon12/22/13 11:29 AM
jsh from new jersey  Find all comments by jsh
comments
wow...this is a hard saying..and hard to think about again. but now i have a bit more to think about since it was spelled out in the sermon..thank you. yes the road does get narrower and narrower.

Sermon12/22/13 3:27 AM
comments
A good series. Thank you.

Sermon12/22/13 2:42 AM
comments
Yes, I do find it uncomfortable. It's very terrifying. Whenever I hear a sermon on this portion I think to myself, could I be in that number (tho I've not done all those mighty things). Could I be deceiving myself? The older I get and the longer I travel this road, the road seems narrower and narrower. .

Sermon12/20/13 8:54 PM
Thank you Andrew for another GREAT sermon..... David

Sermon11/10/13 5:31 PM
Nathan McDonald  Contact via emailFind all comments by Nathan McDonald
comments
I heard this sermon preached and would recommend it. The preacher proves from the bible who it is that is speaking in the preached word of God by genuine servants. This is something that has sadly been forgotten in many ecclesiastical circles. The pastor effectively communicates the dangers and implications of not listening to the word of God as found in the Hebrew passage. The puritans of bygone era's were fastidious about this truth so much so that they would spends Sabbath's not only in the house of God listening to the word of God but discussing it after the services where the head of the home would go over the points of this ministers sermon to screw the word of God into the family's mind and reinforce it, oh that Gods people would get back to this practice! Andrew's message drives at the heart of this important truth remember who it is that is speaking when we hear the Word of God preached by true servants and because of who it is that speaks what we ought to do with it, obey it.

Sermon10/16/13 12:24 AM
You can't fake passion and every sermon Andrew brings Gods word so I can taste it and it is good! Praise God

Jump to Page : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more