ID

Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: bethel
Bethel Church
Mike Hoggard  |  Festus, Missouri

Sermon2/12/14 2:21 PM
Michael Schuck from Munich-Bavaria-Germany  Contact via emailFind all comments by Michael Schuck
Pastor Mike Online 2-11-14
Mike Hoggard
comments
Dear Pastor Mike, good - always good - to see and hear you! Praise the Lord! Godd, to have you back, and you will be taken care of with prayer to aour God! Jesus segne und bewahre Dich und Deine Familie und your ministry!!!!

Sermon2/5/14 9:43 AM
Michael Schuck from Germany  Contact via emailFind all comments by Michael Schuck
Pastor Mike Online 1-30-14
Mike Hoggard
comments
Dear Pastor Mike, thank you so much again! Totally agreed upon. Am in contact right now with two - a sister and a brother in Christ - very much Israel-prone people. And thank God,I have learned so much from you conc. Hebrew roots movement, Kabbala, Yewish Prayer book etc., to be very awake and alert right away; sometimes it's actually mindblowing; and I may have to make decisions, too.....! Under Jesus' guidence! The Holy Ghost will lead and show. Yours sincerely Mike from Bavaria/Germany

Sermon2/4/14 11:09 AM
Helen Bracetti from Texas  Find all comments by Helen  Bracetti
Pastor Mike Online 1-30-14
Mike Hoggard
comments
“ Jan 30 - excellent commentary re: circles ”
You exposition on what the world does and what the true man of God does is excellent. Thank you, Pastor Mike.

Sermon1/30/14 11:27 PM
alana from wisconsin  Find all comments by alana
(Sermon no longer available)
another "awesome" sermon!God bless!

Sermon1/30/14 10:43 PM
alana from wisconsin  Find all comments by alana
(Sermon no longer available)
I like the way you preach! God bless!!

Sermon1/29/14 3:50 PM
mirta hernandez from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by mirta hernandez
Pastor Mike Online 1-28-14
Mike Hoggard
comments
Birds attack peace doves freed from pope’s windowBy Associated Press, Published: January 26 VATICAN CITY — Two white doves that were released by children standing alongside Pope Francis as a peace gesture have been attacked by other birds. As tens of thousands of people watched in St. Peter’s Square on Sunday, a seagull and a large black crow swept down on the doves right after they were set free from an open window of the Apostolic Palace.

Sermon1/29/14 3:48 PM
Pastor Mike Online 1-28-14
Mike Hoggard
comments
I praise God that your family and you are doing much better after the accident. We are always praying for you. We also enjoyed the message on Thursday. It opened our eyes to alot of things that are going on in the music world. However there is an article that I know would interest many Christians : Birds attack peace doves freed from pope’s window

Sermon1/29/14 2:07 AM
Pastor Mike Online 1-28-14
Mike Hoggard
comments
Daer Pastor Mike, am praying for you! GUTE BESSERUNG! Get well soon! Sincerely in Christ, Mike Schuck

Sermon1/27/14 11:59 AM
Dear Pastor Mike, again gorgeous and important and right-on! Thank you so much! From Munich, Bavaria, Germany Mike Schuck

Sermon1/26/14 10:42 PM
Linda Manson from Spring Lake, MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Linda Manson
The Babel Conspiracy
Mike Hoggard
comments
Pastor Mike, I love to listen to your teaching from the King James Version of the Bible. It is the only version I read. Thank you for your ministy. I listen to all of your messages. God bless you and your family, and the Bethel Church congregation.

Sermon1/25/14 6:21 AM
David Wiebe from Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Wiebe
comments
Another Great teaching. From 60 min till 78:00 or so PM really lifts us to stand on faith, not that the rest of it is any less of a blessing, it is! - for anyone blessed by this, please pray for our Pastor Mike - he was injured and had to be admitted to hospital Thursday. He and his family need your prayers. God bless you.

Sermon1/24/14 4:30 PM
Jeanette davis from Iowa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jeanette davis
Sunday School 1-19-14
Mike Hoggard
comments
I've been listening to you messages since November and I'm confused. It sounds to me that you're saying you can't know if you're truly saved. I know, I'm 100%, absolutely positive that I'm going to Heaven because I trusted Jesus Christ as my Saviour. Romans 10:13; I John 5:11-13 are just a few verses that I base that upon. I'd really like to know where you stand on this. You sound like you may be Calvinistic. Please don't think I'm trying to bash you, but one of my favorite things to do is listen to preaching, and you seem like you know a lot, but if you don't know if you're saved, then how can I continue to listen? Thanks.

Sermon1/24/14 10:34 AM
Dear Pastor Mike, again you are right-on! God Bless! Mike Schuck

Sermon1/23/14 10:13 AM
Dear Pastor Mike, not one day without our Lord Jesus Christ and not one day without you and your ministry! Thank God and Praise the Lord! Thank you so much!! Sincerely Yours in Christ Jesus Mike Schuck

Sermon1/22/14 1:04 PM
Emily Czerny from Lake Saint Louis  Contact via emailFind all comments by Emily Czerny
I spoke with pastor Mike Hoggard this past Sunday and his words and this sermon have really helped me... I have had a burden from other "Christians" teaching me false doctrine. For the past few years we have attended a home church and I have been tossed by the wind. They added their opinions and told me to trust them; that if I do this or don't do that, I won't make it into the kingdom. Anyway, God has led us back to Bethel church for the Truth.

Sermon1/20/14 12:10 AM
Gabrielle from PA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gabrielle
“ Great Watchman! ”
Wow! Speaking of ancient future, that's exactly what the new bible translations are. They're trying to restore the originals that were lost in the past.

Sermon1/19/14 8:40 PM
Patty Summerlin from ft.Laud, FL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Patty Summerlin
(Sermon no longer available)
Thank you so much Brady.... You are right about the zeal of the Jehovah W. They know their stuff and fluster me when they come. I quit talking to them, but I need to know my Bible better. This was so helpful because they know how to get you confused when you cannot find your way around the scriptures to refute them even though you know they are wrong. This is the best teaching I've listened to. God bless you! Patty

Blog1/16/14 2:47 PM
chad roberts from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by chad roberts

20th century fox offering free tickets to
devils due if you convert your facebook
religion to satanism...scary

Sermon1/15/14 10:54 AM
Brenda Middleton  Contact via emailFind all comments by Brenda Middleton
Pastor Mike Online 1-14-14
Mike Hoggard
“ Check out this website logo... ”
http://www.lnt.org/ My continued thanks and prayers to you, Pastor! Keep standing!

Sermon1/14/14 3:22 PM
Mark B. from Tennessee  Find all comments by Mark B.
How to Defeat Satan
Mike Hoggard
comments
We must realize these evil ones are attacking and they don't sleep or get tired like we do. But CHRIST and GOD'S Word gave us victory. Thanks for the words of truth Pastor Mike.

Jump to Page : back 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 more

Jim Byrd
Will Ye Also Go Away?

John 6:59-71
Midweek Service
13th Street Baptist Church

Joy Made Full
Scott T. Brown

Dr. Kenny Baldwin
Don't Bite Off More Than..

Crossroads Baptist Church
Sunday - AM

Series: In the Beginning

Rev. Nathan Lang­erak - Crete Prot­est­ant Ref­ormed Church prccr­et­e.­org
www.sermonaudio.com/search...

Logos Bible Software’s New Print Bible

Pow­erful study tools & dyn­amic graph­ics make this the perf­ect study Bible

Must I Divorce My Remarriage?

Jesus ident­if­ied rem­arr­iage as adult­ery. What are we to do? Listen to Dr. Kim teach.
www.sermonaudio.com/sermoni..

Behold the Man!
Phil Layton

Shame on us for being paupers when we were meant to be princes. ... D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones

Android Wear