TUESDAY

Bethel Church
Mike Hoggard  |  Festus, Missouri

Sermon1/17/13 12:11 AM
TC from North Florida  Find all comments by TC
Hebrews Bible Study
Mike Hoggard
“ Great Sermon! Wonderful message ”
Loved your message. We have Jesus and that is all we need to face the upcoming trials.

Sermon1/14/13 12:10 AM
Norm Madson from Edmonton Alberta Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Norm Madson
Spiritual Strong Holds
Mike Hoggard
Pastor Kevin Hoggard I have a question k. You said in your sermon that the strongholds have to be torn down before revival can happen. How can you break the strongholds in your life without revival? I was told by a preacher "you better get your life changed before Christ returns because if you don't you'll miss the rapture." I'm not being disrespectful, but a leopard can't change his spots and if he could he would no longer need God to save him if he could change himself. I need to be changed and I can't do it myself or with the help from man. Only God can change me. I have tried everything to break the chains that bind me. Help. I'm 66 years old. Norm. I'm so thankful I found your web site.

Sermon1/11/13 12:43 AM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M
Excellent Q&A!...God Bless you both!

Sermon1/8/13 2:03 AM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M
The Standard Bearer

Sermon1/3/13 4:57 AM
Jon  Find all comments by Jon
comments
“ Interesting thoughts ”
There are 1500 architects who question 9/11 and say that it is impossible to the buildings to fall like they did. Never in history has a building collapsed as a result of fires. Look on youtube about the architects questioning and demanding another investigation into the 9/11 event. These professionals are very compelling.

Sermon1/2/13 6:46 PM
kywildcat from KY  Find all comments by kywildcat
comments
“ Explosives used in the Twin Towers ”
You're by far my favorite pastor, PM, but as for what you said about no proof of explosives being used in the twin towers, all I can say is...when someone can explain to me how those 3 buildings fell perfectly, as in a controlled demolition, at nearly FREE-FALL SPEED, offering absolutely no resistance from dozens of undamaged floors below the point of impact and thus defying the laws of physics--without explosives being used...then I'll entertain that idea.

Sermon1/1/13 10:38 AM
Karen from Inverurie, Scotland, UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Karen
Is God Well Pleased With Me?

Sermon12/30/12 3:52 PM
David Wiebe from BC Canada  Find all comments by David Wiebe
The Standard Bearer
Mike Hoggard
Outstanding Message! Praise God, this brings to mind Isaiah 59:19. Thank You Pastor Mike.

Sermon12/23/12 4:12 PM
john and kathy uder from missouri  Contact via emailFind all comments by john and kathy uder
The Birth of Jesus
Mike Hoggard
Great sermon and sunday school.i figured out how to put this on my phone. so i can take u anywhere. Tell matthew he did a super job.what a blessing.

Sermon12/20/12 10:34 AM
sheila price from Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by sheila price
Hebrews Bible Study
Mike Hoggard
Mr.Hoggard Thankyou for being so brave as to speak out. As to Sandy Hook...could this be another ploy to take away even more American rights so as to eliminate any future resistance. God bless your family

Sermon12/10/12 7:27 PM
Samantha M from Camden Cty  Find all comments by Samantha M
Sunday School

Blog12/10/12 11:44 AM
kywildcat from Ashland, KY  Contact via emailFind all comments by kywildcat
How beautiful! I think he looks like you, Pastor Mike! Congrats to your family.

Sermon12/2/12 11:49 PM
Pam Shaw S Shaw from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Pam Shaw S Shaw
comments
Wonderful a lot of Great Word. Thank you I will study this, love how it goes along with the giants study. I took notes on that and will add to them with this study.

Sermon12/2/12 11:28 PM
Timothy from Clearwater  Find all comments by Timothy
comments
I agree with your teachings particularly the use of the KJV - I do have an issue with this teaching - you began the teaching with Matt 24:29&30 leaving out verse 28 - please teach the entire council of God any doctrine can be proved when you pick & choose scripture - as much as I enjoy your teachings I don't agree with you here - I feel the reason why you taught this way is because Matt 24:28-30 combined with 2 Thess 2:3&4 destroys pre-millenial secret rapture dispensational heresy.

Sermon12/2/12 7:56 PM
Samantha M from Camden Cty  Find all comments by Samantha M
Sunday School

Sermon12/2/12 9:55 AM
Simeon C from Hamden, NY  Find all comments by Simeon C
Sunday AM Bible Study
Mike Hoggard
“ My Prayer was Answered ”
Pastor Mike, I just want to thank you for what you do! I believe God answered 2 of my questions I have been dealing with with both of you studys. I asked him last night and he answered me useing your mouth. You are doing a good thing, and I long to be with you "in that day." Brother

Sermon11/29/12 11:08 PM
Timothy from Clearwater  Find all comments by Timothy
I watched a documentary yesterday that everyone should take the time to watch - it is very sad Tears Of Gaza http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUCuFeBYCdc

Sermon11/22/12 9:08 PM
Helga Hickman from Niagara Falls, NY  Contact via emailFind all comments by Helga Hickman
Hebrews Bible Study
Mike Hoggard
comments
“ By far, the very best teaching/sermon I have ever ”
heard! Just awesome! Beginning with the news about those ministers who left the charismatic church, in Kenia, and are now part of your Internet Ministry! Goodness! The blessings this internet brings! Then to learn of Brady and Bradly! Oh! Praise God for their having gotten out of those cults, and together with their father, to have been born again! Thank you, Pastor Hoggard, for this very emotional time spent with God's word!

Sermon11/20/12 7:32 AM
Samantha M from Camden Cty  Find all comments by Samantha M
The Beatitudes

Sermon11/12/12 4:33 PM
David Wiebe from BC Canada  Find all comments by David Wiebe
comments
Thank You Pastor Mike - I believe that you have put to bed the arguments against the doctrine of translation (rapture). Yes and Yes that Enoch was translated without death to Heaven, as was Elijah. Matt 24:31 refers to the gathering of the elect from Heaven - I don't believe that this passage refers to anything other than Christ's return at the beginning of his 1000 year reign on earth, not at the translation of the gentile believers.

Jump to Page : back 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 more

Our Teacher
Scott T. Brown
You Will Be Made to Stumble

Matthew
Hope Baptist Church

Mark B. Lawless
The Lord's Comforting Rod

Sundry Sermons
Battlefield Baptist Church

Pastor Alfred J. Chompff
Why Do We Suffer?

Reformed Bible Church of S. CA

Ready Made Church Websites for $84.95

Get a prof­ess­ional look­ing church webs­ite today. Pers­onal train­ing incl­ud­ed!
www.baptisthost.net/wordpre..

Chantry,Quinn,Daniel 2014 Conference

Faith Bible Church Oct 10-12 "The Joy of Worsh­ip"
www.sermonaudio.com

Ichabod

The Cond­it­ion of Amer­ican Chr­ist­ian­ity in the 21st Cent­ury - A. C. Clayman
www.amazon.com/gp/product/1..