WEDNESDAY

Live Webcast | Info | Demo
MyChurch: bethel
Bethel Church
Mike Hoggard  |  Festus, Missouri

Sermon1/2/13 6:46 PM
kywildcat from KY  Find all comments by kywildcat
comments
“ Explosives used in the Twin Towers ”
You're by far my favorite pastor, PM, but as for what you said about no proof of explosives being used in the twin towers, all I can say is...when someone can explain to me how those 3 buildings fell perfectly, as in a controlled demolition, at nearly FREE-FALL SPEED, offering absolutely no resistance from dozens of undamaged floors below the point of impact and thus defying the laws of physics--without explosives being used...then I'll entertain that idea.

Sermon1/1/13 10:38 AM
Karen from Inverurie, Scotland, UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Karen
Is God Well Pleased With Me?
Mike Hoggard

Sermon12/30/12 3:52 PM
David Wiebe from BC Canada  Find all comments by David Wiebe
The Standard Bearer
Mike Hoggard
Outstanding Message! Praise God, this brings to mind Isaiah 59:19. Thank You Pastor Mike.

Sermon12/23/12 4:12 PM
john and kathy uder from missouri  Contact via emailFind all comments by john and kathy uder
The Birth of Jesus
Mike Hoggard
Great sermon and sunday school.i figured out how to put this on my phone. so i can take u anywhere. Tell matthew he did a super job.what a blessing.

Sermon12/20/12 10:34 AM
sheila price from Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by sheila price
Hebrews Bible Study
Mike Hoggard
Mr.Hoggard Thankyou for being so brave as to speak out. As to Sandy Hook...could this be another ploy to take away even more American rights so as to eliminate any future resistance. God bless your family

Sermon12/10/12 7:27 PM
Samantha M from Camden Cty  Find all comments by Samantha M
Sunday School
Mike Hoggard

Blog12/10/12 11:44 AM
kywildcat from Ashland, KY  Contact via emailFind all comments by kywildcat
How beautiful! I think he looks like you, Pastor Mike! Congrats to your family.

Sermon12/2/12 11:49 PM
Pam Shaw S Shaw from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Pam Shaw S Shaw
comments
Wonderful a lot of Great Word. Thank you I will study this, love how it goes along with the giants study. I took notes on that and will add to them with this study.

Sermon12/2/12 11:28 PM
Timothy from Clearwater  Find all comments by Timothy
comments
I agree with your teachings particularly the use of the KJV - I do have an issue with this teaching - you began the teaching with Matt 24:29&30 leaving out verse 28 - please teach the entire council of God any doctrine can be proved when you pick & choose scripture - as much as I enjoy your teachings I don't agree with you here - I feel the reason why you taught this way is because Matt 24:28-30 combined with 2 Thess 2:3&4 destroys pre-millenial secret rapture dispensational heresy.

Sermon12/2/12 7:56 PM
Samantha M from Camden Cty  Find all comments by Samantha M
Sunday School
Mike Hoggard

Sermon12/2/12 9:55 AM
Simeon C from Hamden, NY  Find all comments by Simeon C
Sunday AM Bible Study
Mike Hoggard
“ My Prayer was Answered ”
Pastor Mike, I just want to thank you for what you do! I believe God answered 2 of my questions I have been dealing with with both of you studys. I asked him last night and he answered me useing your mouth. You are doing a good thing, and I long to be with you "in that day." Brother

Sermon11/29/12 11:08 PM
Timothy from Clearwater  Find all comments by Timothy
I watched a documentary yesterday that everyone should take the time to watch - it is very sad Tears Of Gaza http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUCuFeBYCdc

Sermon11/22/12 9:08 PM
Helga Hickman from Niagara Falls, NY  Contact via emailFind all comments by Helga Hickman
Hebrews Bible Study
Mike Hoggard
comments
“ By far, the very best teaching/sermon I have ever ”
heard! Just awesome! Beginning with the news about those ministers who left the charismatic church, in Kenia, and are now part of your Internet Ministry! Goodness! The blessings this internet brings! Then to learn of Brady and Bradly! Oh! Praise God for their having gotten out of those cults, and together with their father, to have been born again! Thank you, Pastor Hoggard, for this very emotional time spent with God's word!

Sermon11/20/12 7:32 AM
Samantha M from Camden Cty  Find all comments by Samantha M
The Beatitudes
Mike Hoggard

Sermon11/12/12 4:33 PM
David Wiebe from BC Canada  Find all comments by David Wiebe
comments
Thank You Pastor Mike - I believe that you have put to bed the arguments against the doctrine of translation (rapture). Yes and Yes that Enoch was translated without death to Heaven, as was Elijah. Matt 24:31 refers to the gathering of the elect from Heaven - I don't believe that this passage refers to anything other than Christ's return at the beginning of his 1000 year reign on earth, not at the translation of the gentile believers.

Sermon11/11/12 8:15 PM
Timothy from Clearwater  Find all comments by Timothy
comments
I'm listening to this teaching and learning from it although I don't know how a teaching on the rapture can completely exclude the Olivet Discourse in Matthew 24 particularly verses 27-31

Sermon11/8/12 8:16 AM
Samantha M from Camden Cty  Find all comments by Samantha M
Hebrews Bible Study
Mike Hoggard
I stand in agreement that the Lord give this couple a baby, especially in a day and age we live in ...where people do not want a child...May God Bless this couple with their heart's desire. Amen!

Sermon11/6/12 7:28 PM
Samantha M from Camden Cty  Find all comments by Samantha M
comments
This was a humbling message and yes Pastor Mike....you have done your best...God Bless you Brother.

Sermon11/6/12 7:27 PM
Samantha M from Camden Cty  Find all comments by Samantha M
comments
This was a humbling message and Yes Pastor Mike...you've done your best...God Bless you Brother!

Sermon11/6/12 10:12 AM
Amy from St.louis  Find all comments by Amy
comments
“ Thank you ”
Thank you for this video. I have been reading the Bible and praying to understand Gods word so that I can be ready for his return. I do believe I have learned from this and look forward to next week and the rest of this sermon.

Jump to Page : back 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 more

12 In the Good Ship of Our...

Event: Feb 19-21, 2015
2015 Ligonier National Conference

After Darkness, Light
Conference
Ligonier Ministries

Event: Sep 18-19, 2014
Counsel the Word Conference

Sufficiency of Scripture
Conference
Southern Seminary

Paul Washer on Puritan HD:

"Click a button & you can easily do ten hours worth of res­earch in just sec­onds!"
www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

Busting the Media's ISIS (Islam) Myths

Free Chr­ist­ian Res­ources About ISIS, Jihad, Islam In Bible Proph­ecy & Much More!
www.puritandownloads.com/bu..