FRIDAY

directly on your device.
MyChurch: bethel
Bethel Church
Mike Hoggard  |  Festus, Missouri

Sermon1/30/14 11:27 PM
alana from wisconsin  Find all comments by alana
(Sermon no longer available)
another "awesome" sermon!God bless!

Sermon1/30/14 10:43 PM
alana from wisconsin  Find all comments by alana
(Sermon no longer available)
I like the way you preach! God bless!!

Sermon1/29/14 3:50 PM
mirta hernandez from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by mirta hernandez
Pastor Mike Online 1-28-14
Mike Hoggard
comments
Birds attack peace doves freed from pope‚Äôs windowBy Associated Press, Published: January 26 VATICAN CITY ‚ÄĒ Two white doves that were released by children standing alongside Pope Francis as a peace gesture have been attacked by other birds. As tens of thousands of people watched in St. Peter‚Äôs Square on Sunday, a seagull and a large black crow swept down on the doves right after they were set free from an open window of the Apostolic Palace.

Sermon1/29/14 3:48 PM
Pastor Mike Online 1-28-14
Mike Hoggard
comments
I praise God that your family and you are doing much better after the accident. We are always praying for you. We also enjoyed the message on Thursday. It opened our eyes to alot of things that are going on in the music world. However there is an article that I know would interest many Christians : Birds attack peace doves freed from pope’s window

Sermon1/29/14 2:07 AM
Michael Schuck from Germany  Contact via emailFind all comments by Michael Schuck
Pastor Mike Online 1-28-14
Mike Hoggard
comments
Daer Pastor Mike, am praying for you! GUTE BESSERUNG! Get well soon! Sincerely in Christ, Mike Schuck

Sermon1/27/14 11:59 AM
Dear Pastor Mike, again gorgeous and important and right-on! Thank you so much! From Munich, Bavaria, Germany Mike Schuck

Sermon1/26/14 10:42 PM
Linda Manson from Spring Lake, MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Linda Manson
The Babel Conspiracy
Mike Hoggard
comments
Pastor Mike, I love to listen to your teaching from the King James Version of the Bible. It is the only version I read. Thank you for your ministy. I listen to all of your messages. God bless you and your family, and the Bethel Church congregation.

Sermon1/25/14 6:21 AM
David Wiebe from Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Wiebe
comments
Another Great teaching. From 60 min till 78:00 or so PM really lifts us to stand on faith, not that the rest of it is any less of a blessing, it is! - for anyone blessed by this, please pray for our Pastor Mike - he was injured and had to be admitted to hospital Thursday. He and his family need your prayers. God bless you.

Sermon1/24/14 4:30 PM
Jeanette davis from Iowa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jeanette davis
Sunday School 1-19-14
Mike Hoggard
comments
I've been listening to you messages since November and I'm confused. It sounds to me that you're saying you can't know if you're truly saved. I know, I'm 100%, absolutely positive that I'm going to Heaven because I trusted Jesus Christ as my Saviour. Romans 10:13; I John 5:11-13 are just a few verses that I base that upon. I'd really like to know where you stand on this. You sound like you may be Calvinistic. Please don't think I'm trying to bash you, but one of my favorite things to do is listen to preaching, and you seem like you know a lot, but if you don't know if you're saved, then how can I continue to listen? Thanks.

Sermon1/24/14 10:34 AM
comments
Dear Pastor Mike, again you are right-on! God Bless! Mike Schuck

Sermon1/23/14 10:13 AM
Dear Pastor Mike, not one day without our Lord Jesus Christ and not one day without you and your ministry! Thank God and Praise the Lord! Thank you so much!! Sincerely Yours in Christ Jesus Mike Schuck

Sermon1/22/14 1:04 PM
Emily Czerny from Lake Saint Louis  Contact via emailFind all comments by Emily Czerny
I spoke with pastor Mike Hoggard this past Sunday and his words and this sermon have really helped me... I have had a burden from other "Christians" teaching me false doctrine. For the past few years we have attended a home church and I have been tossed by the wind. They added their opinions and told me to trust them; that if I do this or don't do that, I won't make it into the kingdom. Anyway, God has led us back to Bethel church for the Truth.

Sermon1/20/14 12:10 AM
Gabrielle from PA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gabrielle
“ Great Watchman! ”
Wow! Speaking of ancient future, that's exactly what the new bible translations are. They're trying to restore the originals that were lost in the past.

Sermon1/19/14 8:40 PM
Patty Summerlin from ft.Laud, FL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Patty Summerlin
(Sermon no longer available)
Thank you so much Brady.... You are right about the zeal of the Jehovah W. They know their stuff and fluster me when they come. I quit talking to them, but I need to know my Bible better. This was so helpful because they know how to get you confused when you cannot find your way around the scriptures to refute them even though you know they are wrong. This is the best teaching I've listened to. God bless you! Patty

Blog1/16/14 2:47 PM
chad roberts from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by chad roberts
comments

20th century fox offering free tickets to
devils due if you convert your facebook
religion to satanism...scary

Sermon1/15/14 10:54 AM
Brenda Middleton  Contact via emailFind all comments by Brenda Middleton
Pastor Mike Online 1-14-14
Mike Hoggard
“ Check out this website logo... ”
http://www.lnt.org/ My continued thanks and prayers to you, Pastor! Keep standing!

Sermon1/14/14 3:22 PM
Mark B. from Tennessee  Find all comments by Mark B.
How to Defeat Satan
Mike Hoggard
comments
We must realize these evil ones are attacking and they don't sleep or get tired like we do. But CHRIST and GOD'S Word gave us victory. Thanks for the words of truth Pastor Mike.

Sermon1/14/14 12:29 PM
Dear Pastor Mike, I can only agree to everything, you have said! Thank you again! Sincerely in Jesus, Mike Schuck

Sermon1/8/14 9:18 PM
marlanea bridgewater  Contact via emailFind all comments by marlanea bridgewater
Pastor Mike Online 1-7-14
Mike Hoggard
comments
Your message was profound Mike. Thank you for it my friend..Supernatural schools, supernatural classes.....you know what one of the letters to the seven churches in Rev. is CLEAR, that was in grave error, on that church that taught the secrets of SATAN, and what the consequence would be, oooops i guess thats one of the verses Pentecostals choose to ignore, as they ignore others that expose their error, and diverse lusts same as gays so they BETTER NEVER point the finger at other sinners EVER, when they do the same things just as paul said. Amazing how its these who say cheap watered down grace is wrong, and preach holiness, sinlessness, and look at them. 24 minutes ago · Like Marlanea Bridgewater Thats what makes me sick the most,, how all these various churches and denominations take a stance against this or stance against that which gives them the appearence "of holiness, or rightousness" yet THEY have their own wickedness, idolitry, eastern mystic gnostic witchcrafts of all sorts....WHAT a JOKE. 22 minutes ago · Like Marlanea Bridgewater Well all i can say is this, almost the ENTIRE evangelical society, organized religous institution is being EXPOSED and rightly so, but each needs to look in their own hearts, houses FIRST and all should come to repentence

Sermon1/8/14 12:23 AM
Pastor Mike Online 1-7-14
Mike Hoggard
comments
Thank you mike for todays message and sure you are spot on that the formerly holy objects, are hidden, but they will be revealed again soon enough. I see big fish hats, and apostates all looking forward to going back under the law...Various denominations are all now at the same time putting alot of focus on EACH of the ten commandments, a whole day sermons on each one. I believe it comes from starting the 'alpha program", peace programs, or whatever program thats being downloaded and distributed from seminaries. They all seem to be following the same program, no matter what its called, first they talked of the atributes of god, and now just finished the whole ten commandments, and now moving into 'HOW JESUS PRAYED" and say we need to pray as he did....wonder if its an introduction to contemplation. Im waiting and listening. Thanks for your message today, very much enjoy your teaching. Especially when i hear you say things that i have felt for a long time.

Jump to Page : back 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 more

The Spirit of Sorcery
Moment of Truth Ministries

Blake McDaniel
There Was A Man Named Job

Williamsburg Baptist Church
Sunday - PM

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

See what Paul Washer calls the most useful Bible study tool in hist¬≠­ory. Click here!
www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

Virtue Of Christ: Power

A friend is one who comes in when all the rest of the world goes out. ... The Defender

BlackBerry | Win