The Underground Christian Network | SermonAudio.com

MyChurch: musicalgardens
MyChurch Code#: 19232
The Underground Christian Network
Theo Hikmat  |  Smyrna, Tennessee

Sermon2/22/07 11:02 PM
Jenn from Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jenn
comments
“ Wow, praise God. ”
I really thank God for this. I pray He uses it to open eyes to the heresy and the dangerous teachings of these people. TBN is not too far from where I live. May the Lord open the eyes and hearts of the hearers of this message. I blogged about it on my site - lifeinreturn.com - in hopes that someone who may not come across this page will get it from my site. May God get all of the glory! SOLI DEO GLORIA.

Sermon2/21/07 8:31 AM
Stephen Green from Newtownabbey, N Ireland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Stephen Green
comments
Keep exposing heresy and apostates like Joyce Meyers! How anyone could possibly listen to, or sit under the ministry of a woman, false teacher after hearing her say that Christ ceased to be the Son of God on the cross is beyond me! 1 Timothy 2:12

Sermon2/20/07 2:11 PM
Phil from Florida  Find all comments by Phil
An Amazing Testimony
TonyMac McMullen
comments
Deep,touching, what a blessing to hear the life changing power of Jesus

Sermon2/19/07 8:28 PM
Tim from Texas  Find all comments by Tim
An Amazing Testimony
TonyMac McMullen
comments
“ powerful testamony! ”
this is an amazing testamony..praise the Lord for saving souls, this is proof that your never too far gone that Jesus cannot reach you

Sermon2/18/07 6:09 PM
Rev. R. Vierra  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rev. R. Vierra
I am FED UP with this !!!
Theo Hikmat
comments
“ Check Mate! ”
As a preacher I can say that nothing is more important than preaching the Word of God with truth and nothing less! We have a responsibility to preach the gospel, and NOT OUR OWN OPINIONS! I was praying one day, and God told me, "Son, preach my word, and nothing else. If you have questions, ask me. I will reveal my truth to you. Don't be preaching your opinions, your point-of-view, your emotions, and what you THINK is the truth. I AM the way, the truth, and the life." In other words, we find too may preachers who preach about the things that matters most to them, such as prosperity. We need to examine what kind of prosperity is God REALLY referring to. I am a very rich man, yet I don't hardly own a thing! I have a wonderful wife, great family and friends, and a roof over my head, and most of all...I've got a God who loves me and cares for me! What more do we really need?

Sermon2/15/07 7:17 PM
Jay from Rochester, NY  Find all comments by Jay
I am FED UP with this !!!
Theo Hikmat
comments
I strongly hate it when christians turn their ears and minds away from things like what this sermon is covering. Why can't christians see the dangers the ecumenical movement? Can't they see that it's all just a stage being set for the One World Government that's prophecied in the Bible? Why do people look at us like we're some whacky conspiracy theory nuts? I guess that's why I feel blessed by these guys, the Underground Christian Network. They're not afraid to get the truth out there. God Bless these guys. This is a must hear for true and SERIOUS Christians.

Sermon2/15/07 2:51 PM
T Merritt from Arkansas  Contact via emailFind all comments by T Merritt
comments
I could give a brotherly answer to such a defense against such covetous foolish prophets. Jude verse 11 Woe unto them! For they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Baalim for reward and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

Sermon2/15/07 5:22 AM
Kizito michael George from Norway  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kizito michael George
comments
Kizito Michael George , Norway I thank the Lord Jesus Christ for the saint behind this summon. I have bee so so so so much blessed by the summon. I will listen to it again and again and again until I get the message. I’m a Ugandan who has a lot of sorrow in my heart because of the Apostasy of TBN and other apostates. Africa need to hear this summon. I will posit it on my Blog. God Bless you so much.

Sermon2/8/07 7:38 AM
Scott McMahan from Internet  Contact via emailFind all comments by Scott McMahan
comments
“ Don't miss Sankey's Osteen MP3 ”
Fran Sankey also has a good, in-depth presentation on Joel Osteen, who was recently named America's #1 Christian pastor, although like Meyer he is not a Christian either. Sankey's audio web page is: http://www.towertotruth.net/audio.htm A direct link to the MP3: http://tinyurl.com/3dvz25

Sermon2/7/07 6:57 PM
Roo Palmer from Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Roo Palmer
I am FED UP with this !!!
Theo Hikmat
comments
It's frustrating that when you put your faith in someone's teaching such as Billy Graham, Joyce Meyer, etc and you figure they must have it right because they are more learned than you are and they score billions of people to their ministries, it comes as a shock to the system that you find they are warped biblically in some areas. You know the basic salvation truth, but then you get to a point when something has been taught to you is a wrong concept, making christianity very confusing. I thank the recent comment from Ian in Minnesota that the Lord knows who is His, but can His people still be His people even if they teach some basic wrong doctrine along the road while they are trying to save souls for Him. Sometimes, its hard to know who is right and who is wrong as far as listening to ministers preaching goes. Some may have just a personal opinion about a verse that the writer may have a different meaning about, biblically, but its not a major issue as far as your own relationship with the Lord is concerned. So how does one test what is too confusing to test?

Sermon2/7/07 11:03 AM
Luc Aube from Ottawa Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Luc Aube
comments
“ Great teaching but...... ”
While it is Biblical to expose error and bring it to the light. The basic problem with Joyce Meyer is not what she is teaching. The problem is that she IS teaching. This is clearly forbiden in the Bible (1Ti 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence). So, any women teaching a gathering of believers is in sin and should be rebuked even before we get to what is being taught. But, based on the millions of books she sells, most people will simply interpret 1 Timothy 2:12 in a manner that suits them. God help us all.

Sermon2/6/07 6:37 PM
Betty P from Florida  Find all comments by Betty P
comments
“ A Must hear! ”
this is powerful stuff, thanks UCn

Sermon2/6/07 11:00 AM
kenneth sharp from N.Y.  Contact via emailFind all comments by kenneth sharp
comments
Great Message. If only all Chrisitans could know. I'm spreading it to some. May God Bless your minisrty.

Sermon2/6/07 10:40 AM
comments
“ Good information ”
I do not know as much about Yoga/Hinduism as I know about Buddhism, but this interview with Marcia Montenegro has high-quality information. She really knows what she's talking about and is giving an accurate portrait of Yoga in the interview. Her descriptions of Yoga's belief are right on the mark, and her assessment that there is no such thing as "Christian Yoga" is accurate. Yoga without Hinduism isn't anything. Her site is: http://cana.userworld.com/

Sermon2/6/07 9:09 AM
comments
“ IN HER OWN WORDS! ”
You've seen her face on TV ... in Wal-Mart ... everywhere! But she is NOT A CHRISTIAN by any known, orthodox standard. She is a Word of Faith believer, and they're not Christians. Listen to this and hear her in her own words - this sermon has clips of Meyer talking about what she believes. And quotes from her published materials.

Sermon2/6/07 8:54 AM
Shawn T from Texas  Find all comments by Shawn T
comments
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
wow..very informative!!

Sermon2/5/07 8:12 PM
Ian from Twin Cities, Minnesota  Find all comments by Ian
I am FED UP with this !!!
Theo Hikmat
comments
“ Something to keep in mind ”
Remember that the world also includes the apostate church. I'm finding that just sticking to the Bible helps me to endure and identify stuff like this more than anything else. Warnings like this are necessary, but please don't let them get you down. Remember, the Lord Jesus Christ knows who are his!

Sermon1/28/07 11:02 PM
Aurunoday from India  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aurunoday
I am FED UP with this !!!
Theo Hikmat
comments
“ Essential Info. ”
Underground Christian Network is doing a great job, its my favorite broadcaster. I am glad that there are people who stand by the Truth no matter what the consequences. This message gave me insight as to how Christianity is compromised by various leaders.

Sermon1/26/07 10:00 AM
Brian from Virginia  Find all comments by Brian
comments
This was a very informative sermon that opened my eyes even more to the strange world of WoF. This message was truly shocking and even scary. You will not believe what your ears are hearing. People need to know the Truth, thanks for exposing these false prophets.

Sermon1/24/07 6:25 AM
M.Mellors from UK  Find all comments by M.Mellors
Witnessing to catholics
Dr. David Hockings
comments
“ Very Good ”
Clearly puts across the points against non-biblical Catholic teaching, well researched and well presented. Definately one of the best.

Jump to Page : back [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Don Bell
Walking With God

walking with God
Sunday - PM
Lantana Grace Church

Dr. Peter Masters
The Concept of Eternal Life

Sunday Evangelistic Message
Metropolitan Tabernacle

John Pittman Hey
Nabeel Qureshi Gone to Glory

Far Better to be with Christ!
Grace Bible Church

Here I Stand: Free book giveaway

For the glory of God alone. Rev­el­at­ion, Rep­ent­ance, Rest­or­at­ion, Rev­iv­al.
desiringrevival.org/newslet..