Bible Believers Fellowship | SermonAudio.com

Broadcaster Podcast | Help
Select Podcast Format | Help
HTML Embed | Demo
Bible Believers Fellowship
Jessie Delewski  |  Lancaster County, Pennsylvania

Sermon12/25/11 5:27 PM
Marie Marriott from Manchester, UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Marie Marriott
Answering Christmas Criticisms
comments
Thank you for doing this sermon Bryan. It's very much needed in a time when the Anti-Christmas Christian movement is growing, even amoung Christians that use Bible PerVersions, believe it or not. I was made to feel quite guilty last year about celebrating Christmas by other Christian's teachings/rantings about the subject. But after hearing your other sermon 'What about Christmas?' earlier in the year, my mind was put at ease. Thus I could stop worring that I was somehow sinning by celebrating Christmas and start enjoying the holiday. I really thank God for this ministry, and pray God continues to strengthen and protect this ministry. May God bless you, and everyone in your fellowship. Merry Christmas! :)

Sermon12/25/11 4:05 AM
Lex  Find all comments by Lex
Should A Christian Debate?
comments
I like attending/watching debates, I learned a lot from the Hovind, the Craig and other debates.

Sermon12/24/11 11:41 PM
A Whomann  Find all comments by A Whomann
Post-Trib Rapture Thieves
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
The Rapture is indeed our blessed hope. Something is wrong if you dont want the Lord Jesus to return to the earth. Yes, the New Testament begins after the Lord Jesus's death on the cross according to Hebrews 9. There is therefore a problem with using Matthew 24 for a Post Trib Rapture especially where it says for the people in Judea to flee to the mountains, well the Jews are being talked to their. And during the Tribulation there will be works Salvation where Christians have to choose to take the mark of the beast or not, that is works Salvation. People talk about the Tribulation but a better name is Jacob's Trouble. Jacob's other name being Israel so it is Israel's Trouble. Thanks for the Alex Jones as you showed he doesn't understand the Rapture in the audio played. I believe that there will be Christians left behind and only few Christians will be Raptured, that is the very elect. Because some false teachers choose to believe in a Pre Trib Rapture does not mean that it is wrong because the Catholics believe in a Post Trib Rapture, so these false teachers can take either side probably just to confuse people. Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed. 1 Cor 15:51

Sermon12/21/11 3:41 AM
A Whomann  Find all comments by A Whomann
Should A Christian Debate?
Bryan Denlinger
comments
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
Good info on the book of Acts. Your right debate is not an open forum according to the KJV Bible. I see in debating that people leave truth and common sense. I have to be careful what i think is entertainment. No one wins a debate when you have Atheists vs Creationists. It is better to preach than debate i agree. There is no shame in backing out of a debate eventhough people say you are scared to debate them so that they win! With Modern Bibles from the Vatican used by Creationists that debate Evolutionists who is the weaker?

Sermon12/18/11 9:56 PM
Helga Hickman from Niagara Falls, NY  Contact via emailFind all comments by Helga Hickman
Should A Christian Debate?
Bryan Denlinger
comments
“ AWESOME! ”
"Yeah! OK!" Ha Ha Ha!! I just love the way you "capitulate" to the enemy! Ha Ha Ha! In the early seventies I had ordered a Mario Lanza collection of 3 8-trak tapes! I played the second so much that it quit on me! Thank God, Reader's Digest was kind enough to send my a replacement at no charge, but for which I would have gladly payed! Praise God that through His ever-lasting word I will ALWAYS be able to make use of Titus 3:10-11. If it were a tape, it would have been warn out by now, for I have CONSISTENTLY used it! And I owe this to you, Pastor Bryan, through whom I have come to learn so much, be assured for myself enough to voice it to any and all WITHOUT EQUIVOCATION! Interestingly, there are those who say I am not satisfied until it is the other party agrees with me!! WHAT?! How can that be when ALL I say comes from the Scriptures, of which I give plenty of proof??!! No! No credit can I ever take for anything I say! Therefore, it isn't with me they need agree, but the word of God! THANK YOU, PASTOR BRYAN, FOR ANOTHER GREAT SERMON!

Sermon12/16/11 10:09 PM
Carnival Preachers
Bryan Denlinger
comments
“ What a great sermon! Awesome! ”
I have wised up! This is my second attempt to post this, but I have made a draft to begin! HILARIOUS that beginning you had! I just love your very timely sense of humor! Indeed, the one thing that has most attracted me to your sermons, of which I have spoken a lot, IS YOUR EVEN TONE!! It is very much a confidence-builder in the hearer! When at the Niagara Frontier Bible Church, I remember stating that I felt one should buy a ticket PRIOR to going into church for the incredible entertainment that was never missing, and Billy Crone's voice alone to climb many a decibel, more often than not! What a pathetic show these do! His, for one, was a one-man show! I AM GLAD YOU PLAY A SAMPLE OF IT! He now "entertains" in Las Vegas! How apropos! Not once did I ever hear Billy Crone mention Biblical dispensations! Indeed, a corporation such churches are, ready with statements and instructions for all to tithe! Except I, as a rule, very seldom gave by check and never filled out the envelope! I firmly believe that what the right hand does the left need not know! Thank you, Pastor Bryan! Your sermons are ALWAYS so filled with instruction! PLEASE NEVER CHANGE! May God bless you!

Sermon12/16/11 11:42 AM
Karla W from Okie  Find all comments by Karla W
“ Great! ”
Thanks for sharing the list of books you have read. We have the book Nourishing Traditions, as well. My Dad had that book for a long time and one day I picked it up and was looking through it and I couldn't believe I hadn't looked at it before! It is a good book as is Sally Fallon's, "Eat Fat Lose Fat". It's pretty interesting reading some of the history in Nourishing Traditions. Our diet has alot to do with our health for sure. My Dad and I are always happy to tell people about Weston A. Prices observations from visiting other countries. It's so amazing! We have tried to help others with their health but some ignore it and because they do that they end up being sick then partaking in the modern health system. And those I do not consider Bible believers. If one is truly a Bible believer it won't be in just word it will be in deed. And that will be a great living testimony to others.

Sermon12/16/11 3:59 AM
A Whomann  Find all comments by A Whomann
Carnival Preachers
Bryan Denlinger
comments
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
These churches are just an entertainment establishment, preachers changing there voices and putting on a show. There then is a group mentality where the listeners will amen truth to anything the preacher says even if it is not biblical. And they rush the talk so the listeners cant think about what has been said. Some preachers want to please man and not God and are taking in a lot of money because they are entertaining the congregation. These preachers need to be rebuked, a man of God can be rebuked as Scripture shows. A true preacher should stand against television, 501c3 churches, Jesuits, new Bible versions, feminism and seminaries but they dont because they dont want to make people uncomfortable on these hot topics. A true preacher will use a lot of scripture and stand for the word of God and will not make light of the mark of the beast.

Sermon12/14/11 4:31 PM
Karla W from Okie  Find all comments by Karla W
The Devil And Music Part 2
comments
Brother Bryan, This was excellent and very interesting! I didn't know that Ricky Skaggs had that inside the album cover. I just knew he is supposed to be a 33rd degree Free Mason so that was my reasoning for not listening to him. Billy Graham is a 33rd degree Free Mason, too. I don't care for Billy at all! But, hey Catholics, Jesuits, Masons, and all other "secret" societies all go hand in hand so we can't be surprised can we? Thanks so much for this! Oh, and you did a great job on that video in honour of the King James's 400th anniversary.

Sermon12/14/11 4:25 PM
Karla W from Okie  Find all comments by Karla W
comments
Continued... I believe that when it speaks about wine is a mocker strong drink is raging that that is fermented with quite a bit of alcohol. But, what Jesus drank was lacto-fermented and was beneficial to the body. Timothy was told to drink a little wine for his stomach's sake and thus I believe it was also lacto-fermented. Michael Pearl on youtube explains it similar to what I just said. His father is of Jewish descent and so he understands the difference of the wines that were drank. Oh, the lacto-fermented wine will have very little alcohol and you cannot get drunk. It is fine for a child to drink. In my family we drink Kombucha, including my brother and it's a lactor-fermented/cultured drink. Since, I make it I know for a fact that I do not need to put any kind of yeast in it. It has helped people during their cancer and has helped others with other health issues. Then there's water Kefir which is another lacto-fermented drink. Both are extremely beneficial and delicious. Drinks like that have minerals, electrolytes, and b vitamins. I have also made cranberry, ginger, and rootbeer that is lacto-fermented. I hope I have made sense. I wasn't trying to be annoying but to make a point because just in case you know the difference....it's just that some people may not know.

Sermon12/14/11 4:15 PM
Karla W from Okie  Find all comments by Karla W
comments
Great sermon! Growing up my dad started becoming health conscious because he had health problems when he came back from Desert Storm. He isn't sure if it was the vaccine that they were given or if it was something that was over where he was stationed. He was part of a group who were Desert Storm vets and some of the men just deteriorated. I am thankful that God had a plan for my dad and our family. My Dad did not know the Lord then but I believe that learning about health has been such a blessing now to our family. Because of what was started in my Dad I am now very much aware of the choices I make. I do all the cooking and even my brother knows that we will not be eating a lot of foods because they are unhealthy. But, praise the Lord I have been able to find healthy ways to make similar foods. I forgot to say that it was Colloidal Silver that helped my Dad. If it wasn't for that and obviously the Lord had a plan for when my Dad got saved that my Dad wouldn't be here. I say there is more power in God's ways than man's ways. One more thing. You speak about wine with little alcohol...I don't know if you know this but there's a difference between fermented wine and lacto fermented wine. Lacto just means it has beneficial bacteria in it and it is like a health tonic. Continued...

Sermon12/12/11 4:21 PM
Lex from EU  Find all comments by Lex
Carnival Preachers
Nice intro :D

Sermon12/8/11 3:41 AM
A Whomann  Find all comments by A Whomann
God's Plan For Man
Bryan Denlinger
comments
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
Yes God forms a baby in the womb, It is really Him that owns the children as it says Rev 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Children have innocence, they trust and have a pure mind. They dont know the law, it is hard to say that they transgress it if they dont know it. I like the comment you made about Calvinists: it is Pretty silly to have elect and non elect babies as Calvinists believe. It is true that we cant compromise the faith. The law is good in a way, in that it shows one that they are a sinner and need Salvation. But one has to admit that they are a sinner and a lot of people dont want to admit that, due mainly to pride. And trying to keep the whole law is torment and i'm glad i'm under grace.

Sermon12/5/11 12:54 AM
Lex from EU  Find all comments by Lex
Cops and Preachers
comments
Wow this was very interesting, I think I'm gonna listen to this a few more times, it lights up a lot of neurons in my brain :)

Sermon12/3/11 2:35 AM
A Whomann  Find all comments by A Whomann
The Devil And Music Part 2
Bryan Denlinger
comments
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
You make some interesting points in this message. The rock beat music is louder than a heartbeat and gets people's adrenalin up and is pagan in origin. God is not interested in the rock beat. The lyrics dont mention Jesus, it's not Christian music. Wow, i didn't know the Mormons sing the song rock of ages, it makes me think who wrote the song? God doesn't want music from lost people. If the “Christian music” is loved by the world then it is not Christian music. It was appropriate that you included this: “Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.” Matthew 15:7-9. I enjoyed reading the PDF too.

Sermon12/1/11 4:09 PM
Jithin from India  Find all comments by Jithin from India
The Devil And Music Part 1
Bryan Denlinger
comments
“ What a good sermon... ”
Dear brother Bryan, This was a very informative sermon. I wonder how much you might have studied to deliver this sermon. I believe that you are able to give such a high class sermon on this "issue" as u had experienced it by yourself when u were young. Praise be to god for letting me to know you, or else i would not have heard this sermon in my life time. God be with you brother..

Sermon12/1/11 3:11 AM
A Whomann  Find all comments by A Whomann
Cops and Preachers
Bryan Denlinger
comments
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
It is interesting to compare the two. I had not thought of this before. Yes God's laws supersede man's laws. Women shouldn't be preachers or cops i agree, because they shouldn't dress like men and because they are not designed for such work, they are more emotional and aren't tough enough, even though it may be unpopular we have to stay on what the Scriptures say. I agree that one shouldn't condemn preachers or cops just because there are a few corrupt ones. Both should have grace and sympathy.

Sermon11/28/11 3:32 AM
A Whomann  Find all comments by A Whomann
Was The Prodigal Son A Christian?
Bryan Denlinger
comments
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
That is a great point that we are God's Plan B concerning the Jews and Gentiles. I think the Jews really did wreck there opportunities in the promise land but it worked out well for Christians. You really expose this and have enlightened me that the prodigal son was not a Christian and that he was a type of Jew. It's time to rewrite theology here! Luke 15 has nothing to do with eternal security amen. Please keep bringing up your views on what has been taught to unsuspecting Bible students, exposing the misconcepts and wrong beliefs well, well i do learn listening to Pastor Bryan!

Sermon11/21/11 10:59 PM
Was The Prodigal Son A Christian?
comments
So sorry to hear you weren't so well last Friday! Praise God, I know of at least one Completed Jew, and a few others who don't much care about the truth of the Bible versions, nor understand the dispensations, preferring to cater to wolves in sheep's clothing such as Sid Roth, a "Christian Jew," who promotes the prosperity gospel, signs and wonders, miraculous healings, has the most absurd characters on his program proclaiming unscriptural ideas, etc.. Yet, these, who think they are saved, swallow whatever garbage he dishes out because he is one of them, for "Christians have taken the Jewishness out of the Bible," they using no more than a PERversion! They will not part with their Jewish roots, names... I tried to explain to this young friend how this was wrong, only to just nowreceive a message "I don't get your hatred, Helga..." I guess if you don't agree with them you must hate them! What a familiar refrain, even in our very politics, isn't it? Well, their time will come during the days of Jacob's troubles! Until then... Praise God we know to divide the word of God, and apply it properly to our lives! Thank you, so very much, for another great teaching, Pastor Bryan! May God bless you!

Sermon11/20/11 5:27 PM
Lex  Find all comments by Lex
Milk vs Meat
comments
Neither, really. SDA member Prof. Walter Veith has good stuff in his Life at its Best series in spite of his religion being a cult. amazingdiscoveries.tv/c/7/Life_at_its_Best/

Jump to Page : back [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Teaching

Bob Vincent
The Administration of Evil

The Unseen War
Grace Presbyterian Church

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/sw..