Londonderry Free Presbyterian Church | SermonAudio.com

Londonderry Free Presbyterian Church
Londonderry, Northern Ireland
Email Us!

Sermon9/22/06 7:33 AM
Dessie Yates from Williamson WV  Contact via email
comments
Thank you for your stand against both of these false religions.

Sermon9/22/06 3:53 AM
H D from Michigan, USA
comments
“ Perceptive Sermon! ”
Catholic clergy were in grave fear that Muslims would plunder the many riches and lands of the church, much of which had, itself, been plundered in the name of God over the prior centuries. Most importantly, priests told crusaders that 1) They were fighting for God, and 2) If they were killed in battle they would be guaranteed Heaven, as they were soldiers of their Maker. Since the Catholic [Universal] church was founded by Emperor Constantine in 324 A.D. it could not possibly speak for all Christianity, already founded and early on, Scripturally based. Muslims associate crusades & killing = Christianity, which would actually be directly against Christ's teachings, were all Christians to be judged by the vast brutality historically documented and recorded from the crusader's era. The vast chasm between Catholic and Christian is based upon Scriptural and Traditional interpretations but the Muslim cannot differentiate. Shia and Sunni, Muslim and Druze; Americans also, cannot tell the difference!

Sermon9/10/06 4:43 AM
Norman Smith from New Haw,Surrey,England
The Signboard Of Calvary
Rev Ian Brown
comments
“ Most Encouraging Sermon! ”
Pastor Brown looks at the signboard nailed to the cross from different aspects. One aspect though,was a great encouragemnet to me. That is,God used that sign to awaken the soul of one who read it...the dying thief who was later that day to be found with Christ in paradise. Pastor Brown put it like this...it became a gospel tract to him ! What an encouragement to myself who displays the Word of God on a placard and goes amongst the perishing lost ! Thankyou Lord for that encouragement from this sermon...may others be encouraged too,to the glory of thy name.

Sermon9/7/06 4:06 PM
Scott McMahan from Internet  Contact via email
comments
“ A Biblical view... ”
This is a good, Biblical, balanced look at prayer and fasting. In America, fasting has become a favorite of quack health experts in recent years. This message will help restore the Biblical view that's becoming lost. There is a lot packed into this short message, so it may require several listens...

Blog9/6/06 11:06 AM
Matthew Nuzum from Iowa USA  Contact via email
I have a flier that I've made and discussed with a few JWs. I've uploaded it to http://bearfruit.followers.net/Skeptics.Kingdom_Hall.index

I've tried to make it as non-conforntational as possible and I've ordered the questions from easy to hard. If you get a witness that listens and considers the questions you'll start a very interesting discussion. By the way, this isn't exactly a hand-out, it's more of a discussion starter. Questions 4, 5 and 7 seem to be the most interesting for discussion.

The last meeting I had the men I talked to said that JWs are characterized by their love. I'm curious, then, how they respond to "apostates" and if they consider that a good example of love.

I'd love to hear any feedback or suggestions for the flier. My contact info is on the website.

P.S. I always run into semantic issues when talking to JWs. I'd expecially love for a way to re-word question 8.

Sermon9/4/06 11:02 AM
Simon Rühl from Gießen, Germany
comments
“ Be careful... ”
I am going to listen to this sermon and it will propably help me to understand your comments. I DO believe that Hinn is a false prophet and that his teachings are wrong. But most of the commentators are careful not to get trapped with false doctrine. Though I think you are right with Hinn, please be careful how you talk about him. We should speak the truth in love. Be careful! With doctrine and with the way you defend your doctrine. "I'm sure that I would surely fall away, except for grace by which I'm saved" (Keith Green)

Sermon9/3/06 2:22 PM
Norman Smith
The Crown Of Calvary
Rev Ian Brown
“ Man of sorrows,what a name ! ”
I have just finished listening to this sermon,and it has been one of the most humbling srmons to the pride of man that i have listened to. Pastor Brown obviously does a lot of research into the subject at hand,and not only does he bring before the listener all aspects about the crown of thorns,but also the scourging, verbal mocking,beatings,etc.that the Lord endured prior to being crucified. Pastor Brown also brings out the way Christ is still crowned with thorns today,not literally,but symbolically in the way he is treated by sinners. Thankyou again bro Brown for preaching on these truths.Blessed Saviour !

Sermon9/3/06 2:15 PM
Norman Smith
The Hyssop Branch of Calvary
Rev Ian Brown
comments
“ Oh what the Saviour went though! ”
Pastor Brown brings out the spiritual significance of the hyssop at Calvary from different viewpoints,all are weighty and thought provoking. For me,personally,it reminded me again of the intense bodily sufferings that my Saviour went through,what a humbling of the heart again as we are told of the dislocation of the bones as the cross is raised upright,of the difficulty in breathing,of the thirst of the Lord ,and being offered vinegar ,etc. This series on the artifacts associated with the cross brings home all that the Saviour has done in laying down His life for the sheep.

Sermon9/3/06 4:51 AM
Norman Smith
comments
“ Deserves a sequel ! ”
I listened to this sermon,which was mainly a history lesson. I was waiting for some spiritual application,which although there was some,it hardly amounted to much in an hour long message. A sequel,or part two ,with some spiritual application would be worthwhile at some point ? I did not like the political overtones, too much, but i guess they are neccessary to this subject,if one is to treat it in its fulness. Humbled of course by the loss of young lives for the cause of freedom. Just my thoughts,for what they are worth.

Blog9/2/06 9:30 PM
chawoott from Virginia USA
comments
I decided to see the video posted on some odd site called YOUTUBE. What was actually scary was the wording on the screen. Why are you folks wasting time on pinging on preachers when you should be winning the lost? All this effort on handling God's problem makes me think that you do not believe in the God who works. God has brought down His anointed all by Himself when they really did wicked things. I am actually thinking I need to find another Christian site as this one is beginning to irritate me rather than making me glad I'm in the Kingdom.

Blog9/2/06 12:31 PM
Peter Scott from Canada
comments
Here's someone who managed to take some video footage of the London show:

Sermon8/29/06 8:40 AM
Cheryl - Cal
comments
“ The Stuff Twilight Zone Is Made Of ”
A great book on this cult, as well as many others, is "Kingdom of the Cults" by Walter Martin. This book is a great tool for those exposed to and considering joining any of these cults. The section on Scientology is quite lengthy and detailed.

Blog8/29/06 8:27 AM
Gayle Pospeschil from Massachusetts USA  Contact via email
“The Northeast is alive with the Holy Ghost” (guessing no).
Definitely "NO"! I've been in Massachussetts for just under a year and the place is a spiritual wasteland! 15 years ago I visited for 10 days and the farther away I got the better I felt. It's a gloomy place and it explains why Stephen King writes as he does. I've been told by several people that New England is under a cloud. Most of those who've said that are, like me, not New Englanders. One told me the antiChrists get together at least once a year to perform rituals to ensure New England remains a haven for wickedness. Considering the numbers of proud witches, pagans, mystics, yoga practitioners, compromising churches , and other antiChrists in my area alone I don't doubt it. My pastor is from Texas and he was warned that New England is known to break pastors. I have found pockets of Christianity here but I feel like a missionary. Please strengthen us with your prayers!

Blog8/28/06 5:08 PM
Yamil
comments
Fools

Blog8/28/06 1:07 PM
Scott McMahan from Internet  Contact via email
comments
This is a sad article. People who get drawn into these lies are in such bondage - when you see these men for what they are, they're pathetic. Not just popery, but the one world religion - the article does a good job pointing out the use of karma, you get what you deserve, no more, no less - so if you don't get healed, you have bad karma. These people are not Christian. Mike Murdock is the scary one ... I wrote a blog entry on him ... he is the mastermind who talks people out of their money, and I think a lot of the others are using his techniques now.

Sermon8/27/06 2:07 PM
Norman Smith from New Haw,Surrey,England  Contact via email
The Spear Of Calvary
Rev Ian Brown
“ Most humbling Sermon! ”
This sermon is part of a series focusing on various implements associated with Calvary. Pastor Brown looks at all aspects of the spear thrust into the Saviours side,from the actual deed,who was responsible and why,and the spiritual significence, and gospel thoughts as well. Once again,one is humbled at the condesension of our lovely Saviour in all He went through and suffered,and rejoicing that a fountain has been opened so that sinners can plunge in,as it were,and have their guilty stains cleansed. I enjoy brother Browns ministry,and am looking forward to listening to the other sermons from this series. Thanks again for the broadcasters for placing these sermons online,thanks again for Pastor Browns faithful ministry,thanks again for sermonaudio.com,but above all,we give thanks to our thrice holy God for all He has done. Most humbling indeed.

Sermon8/25/06 2:45 PM
Cheryl - Cal
comments
“ Benny Hinn - The Devil's Emissary! ”
Benny Hinn is the absurd Headliner in Satan's Lunatic Side Show. I cannot imagine anyone in whom the Holy Spirit truly dwells falling for his bombastic blasphemy. The elect do have free will to make certain choices in daily behavior, regarding which the Holy Spirit will convict us when the need be, but we cannot fall into apostasy. God will not allow it. In that, I rest assured! Benny Hinn is a screaming indicator that we have been living in the Last Days. He is definitely a false prophet as well as a part of the anti-christ system.

Sermon8/12/06 11:55 AM
Chris Bando from West coast
Powerful and passionate is Ian Brown for the cause of Christ!

Blog8/10/06 3:57 PM
Cliff Leckey from N. Ireland.
comments
Sadly Richard Littlejohn is a lonely voice attempting to interject some reality into Israel's position but I fear it will be drowned out by the clamoring of the liberal media, baying for Jewish blood, supported by "the useful idiots" crowd and backed up be that "old faithful" called Propaganda.

Sermon8/9/06 4:41 PM
Christian from Switzerland
“ the truth shall set you free ”
Please take heed to this message. I wished I knew as a teenager what I know now. Although I have broken away completely from homosexuality I still suffer from severe depression, mental and emotional torment from my involvement with the "gay" philosophy. The longer you flirt with this deathstyle the harder it gets to break free from it. Yes, God can set every homosexual free and yes, God is willing to forgive you, but you have to repent. Don't believe the lies of the gay agenda. These people do not have your best in mind. Listen to the God who made you and loves you more than any human being ever could. Leave Sodom while you still can.

Jump to Page : back [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 more

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Teaching

Bob Vincent
The Administration of Evil

The Unseen War
Grace Presbyterian Church

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/sw..

Sermon: You Don't Need To Repent...

A man full of hope will be full of action. ... Thomas Brooks