FRIDAY
OCT 31, 2014

More + Podcast + Codes
MyChurch: freegraceradio
FreeGraceRadio.com
Don Fortner  |  Danville, Kentucky

Sermon10/17/12 4:52 AM
Arthur and Kathleen Vick from Columbus, Ohio  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Arthur and Kathleen Vick
It Is I/Lord Save Me
Chris Cunningham
“ We thank our LORD for your sermon ”
Pastor Cunningham, We are listening together this morning before our work day begins, amazed at our LORD and His glorious Gospel, hearing you move from point to point, opening this passage to our hearts. We are praying for you. May our LORD continue to give you insights into Himself and His Word, as well as grace to tell it with power to all His people. Oh, He is bringing showers of blessings in the midst of a great drought in all the land! Praise His Holy Name forever and ever.

Sermon10/10/12 7:07 PM
Caroline Rutland from Tennessee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Caroline Rutland
Tried of God
Darvin Pruitt
“ What a blessing this was to me. ”
This was such a blessing to me! I don't believe I have ever truly understood what it meant when the scriptures said, "Abraham believed God". Oh the wonderful peace and depth of faith that is encompassed in that statement! When the Lord sends me through fiery trials may I too be able to say "I believed God".

Sermon10/9/12 1:41 PM
Dianna  Find all comments by Dianna
A Prophet, A King & A Whore
Darvin Pruitt
Darvin, what a wonderful message reminding us what the Lord has taking us out of. All praise and glory goes to God.

Sermon10/6/12 10:36 AM
Mitzi from West TExas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mitzi
Fear Not, Thou Worm Jacob
Don Fortner
I raised "red wigglers" in bins for a while for their castings. I got very defensive over the little buggers and really cared for them. I wouldn't share them with fishermen because I didn't want them to be killed. I learned raising them, that we are indeed worms. That's all we are. Worms. When I changed their bins they had absolutely no idea what I was doing, nor could they ever hope to understand ANTHING! All they knew to do was run for darkness. BUT they are not worthless. They make dirt & eat the fungus off the roots of plants. Extremely beneficial to plants. Interestingly, that is what we are made out of. DIRT. We are absolutely totally connected to and are WORMS! I have recently discovered your teachings and find them timely & helpful for me as I'm going through the worst temptation of my life and have been for a while now. God help us all.

Sermon9/30/12 10:00 PM
qwe123  Find all comments by qwe123
Because of Their Unbelief
Chris Cunningham
“ If the Bible is the Word of God, and it is... ”
...and you reject the blessed preaching contained in this short message, you simply and irrefutably do not know the God who made you. Listen and pray God will cause you to hear!

Sermon9/28/12 7:12 PM
brian skiffingtom from San Diego  Contact via emailFind all comments by brian skiffingtom
Abide In Him
Don Fortner
I cherish this lovely sermon.

Sermon9/24/12 8:27 PM
Dave Rathke  Find all comments by Dave Rathke
Ten Reasons To Rejoice
Don Fortner
“ Carried ”
Carried by the Word to the pulpit, not carrying the word to the pulpit. Thank you, Pastor Fortner, for your continued faithfulness in preaching the Lord Christ, and pointing sinners to Him.

Sermon9/23/12 2:08 PM
gill from scotland  Find all comments by gill
Don't Sell It
Don Fortner
“ love your preaching ”
love your honest preaching really enjoyed the sermon

Sermon9/19/12 6:56 PM
“ Praise Him! ”
My soul needs every word of this message. And tomorrow and the day after!

Sermon9/16/12 9:00 PM
Angelo Demma from California  Contact via emailFind all comments by Angelo Demma
The Householders Treasure
Darvin Pruitt
Thank you, for that message. I know the Lord is blessing your ministry as it has blessed me.Yes, way out here in California. I've probably heard 100 messages from you Darvin, and just been extremely blessed. I pass along these messages as much as God would enable me. One day I'd like to come out and visit... angelo

Sermon9/2/12 8:17 AM
Kathleen from Columbus, Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kathleen
Why Did Christ Have To Die?
Don Fortner
“ Truly, the key to understanding ”
Wonderful, Pastor Don, to know, by the Spirit of Christ, that He had to die.I heard one preacher casually say, "He died for me, but He didn't have to..." That simple statement can shake the redeemed soul to the very core. It makes every other thing that preacher says something to be regarded with suspicion. Keep telling, Pastor Don. This whole world is so entreached in the power of the wicked one, that even "free sovereign grace" men can fall into the bad habit of reiterating spiritual mottos.

Sermon8/31/12 1:11 AM
brian s from San Diego  Contact via emailFind all comments by brian s
Perfection
Don Fortner
What a Savior!

Sermon8/28/12 8:21 PM
Ron A from Charlotte, Mi  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ron A
comments
This is a message so vital to the true believer in CHRIST'S ear!!!! The LORD GOD ALMIGHTY REIGNS NOW AND FOREVER!!!! The comment by Preston is what I would expect from a person brought up in the free-will,works- based,man-centered religion of the modern world today!! Preston,weather he knows it or not, is striving with his maker, as stated in Romans 9:20-21 King James Version (KJV) 20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? 21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? Preston is stumbling at the cross of CHRIST, and is denying a Sovereign LORD!!! I pray that if it be GOD'S will, that he turns Preston from this horrible error!!! GOD is not to be trifled with, and those who strive and fail to believe GOD ALMIGHTY, are going to be sent to eternal perdition! It is only those who bow to the KING!! That will worship at the feet of the MASTER forevermore!!! Praise the LORD ALMIGHTY!!! Who reigns now and forever!!!!!!

Sermon8/22/12 4:02 PM
CRutland  Find all comments by CRutland
What Is Truth?
Darvin Pruitt
“ Peace. Peace. Wonderful Peace. ”
What a peace floods over you to know that there really is an absolutely truth. That we are not left to our own vain imaginations. Mercy, grace and peace washed over me as I listened to this message. Wonderful gift from above. I am thankful to my God and Father in heaven for you Brother.

Sermon8/20/12 4:47 AM
Neil McGrew  Find all comments by Neil McGrew
The Potter's Clay
Don Fortner
“ Wonderful Sermon! ”
I was truly blessed by this sermon! Thanks Brother Don.

Sermon8/17/12 6:22 PM
Mike from Sacramento, CA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mike
A Faithful Walk
Fred Evans
This sermon is so clear and simple and straightforward it's brilliant. Thank you Brother Evans, and thank God for faithful preachers of the Gospel!

Sermon8/12/12 12:59 PM
The Cardonas from Montana  Contact via emailFind all comments by The Cardonas
“ Awesome Gospel in this Sermon! ”
How can you be ashamed of this Gospel. Christ was made of the seed of David according to the flesh. Then, He must be man, otherwise how could He reach salvation home to us. Here are two strange parties; here is the wrath of God, here is the great gulf of sin and there is fallen man. And what is He that is revealed in the gospel? It's the divine person of the Son in the mystery of the Godhead and in the mystery of Christ was made of a woman, made under the law, that He might redeem those who were under the law. How can you be ashamed of this glorious gospel by mere living in the bare dead letter of your own fleshly historical Christ. He is not here, He is risen!

Sermon8/12/12 12:30 PM
Ray and Victoria from Montana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ray and Victoria
See, Thy Son Liveth
Ian Potts
“ Awesome Sermon! ”
I saw all of Christ and His 'Ecclesia' full of life everlasting in this sermon. Awesome glorious living gospel, centered on resurrected Christ soul filling, full of life and life sustaining His people; the only way in whom justification by faith is found. Glory to God, His love eternal.

Sermon8/9/12 5:36 PM
Mr.&Mrs Mike Barry from New Brunswick,Canada  Find all comments by Mr.&Mrs Mike Barry
Love Not The World
Don Fortner
comments
Than you for this truth.

Sermon8/4/12 7:49 PM
RS from Arkansas  Find all comments by RS
Love Not The World
Don Fortner
comments
Thank you for a wonderful message, and the truth of Christ's word.

Jump to Page : back [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 more

Petition to God, Deliverance

Book of Psalms
Shreveport Grace Church

Blog 10/27/14
Seasons and Rhythms of Life

New York Gospel Mission
&ldq­uo;why are you cast down, o my soul, and why are you...

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/sw..