Covenant Free Presbyterian Church | SermonAudio.com

Live Webcast | Info | Legacy
MyChurch: covenant
Covenant Free Presbyterian Church
Rev. John Wagner  |  Lexington, South Carolina

Sermon8/26/08 4:38 AM
Faye from Atlanta, GA  Find all comments by Faye
(Sermon no longer available)
“ WE SERVE A GOD WHO HAS A TENDER HEART !! ”
Our value to Jesus Christ does not depend on our being "all together", in one piece. Brokenness is a part of the human experience. Jesus said that He came, "as a physician to the sick" (Mark 2:17). Thus, He props up the broken reed and fans into flame the smoking flax. The "Bride of Christ" is assured of her bridegroom's gentleness all the way home -- "Who is this that cometh up from the wilderness, leaning upon her beloved? ..." (Song of Solomon 8:5)

Sermon8/23/08 2:37 PM
varrick from Lunenburg  Contact via emailFind all comments by varrick
comments
a friend gave me a cd of peter drug testimony, it open my eyes, 30 years i been living in hell as a addict ? , but i gave my life, body and soul to Jesus today, i don't know where to go from here, or what my future is going to be like, but it can be worst then this , please pray for me, varrick

Sermon8/2/08 3:45 AM
Attack On America: Who & Why
Rev. John Wagner
comments
“ Great warning. ”
Great lessons for every day! Every calamity is from God's hands; God has a purpose in sending them; God warns the world and the church through them.

Sermon3/18/08 12:50 AM
danny s. from oklahoma  Contact via emailFind all comments by danny s.
comments
for the gospel of Christ is the power of God unto salvation. God bless you Peter.

Sermon2/29/08 6:41 AM
Lewis: Land of Revival
Rev. Duncan Campbell
comments
“ Longing for revival. ”
I give glory to God for these testimonies, for His mighty work! it filled my heart for a longing for a powerful work of God now.

Sermon2/17/08 1:00 PM
Wayne from UK  Find all comments by Wayne
comments
A most helpful sermon. I have heard no better pastor when dealing with the believer's trials and troubling afflictions and no better pastor to brings to light the necessity of waiting only upon God, trusting when all seems impossible-confidence in God to perfom His promise-He will perform HIS PROMISE. Thank you Rev Wagner as you are the Lord's blessed instrument.

Sermon2/17/08 12:52 PM
Wayne from uk  Find all comments by Wayne
A great blessing-must hear re: the four realities of God's promises! Encouraged by my daily devotional reading "Be ye also patient." Jas 5:8 'Our God is a God of patience. The Lord Jesus is the great Example of patience. The Holy Spirit is the Agent producing patience. Trials, troubles, and disappointments, are the means which exercise and strengthen it. The patience required, is a disposition to bear all that God has appointed for us, without complaining; yea, with resignation and hope: to wait God's time for the mercies we need, or for answers to the prayers we put up. Patience is the daughter of faith; and it is only as we believe that God has appointed, overrules, or commands, for our good and His glory, that we can be patient....' Pastor J Smith Wait God's time no matter how impossible all 'appears'!

Sermon2/17/08 12:45 PM
Wayne from UK  Find all comments by Wayne
Job: How to Deal with Dark Days
Rev. John Wagner
Very encouraging sermon in the midst of affliction.

Sermon1/29/08 9:44 PM
Tim Olinger from Bel Air, MD  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tim Olinger
The Message of the Transfiguration
Rev. John Wagner
Wonderful sermon!! Oh that we all would live, breathe and speak the cross of Christ!

Sermon1/26/08 1:53 AM
Dr. Browning from TN  Find all comments by Dr. Browning
God's Hell
Rev. John Wagner
comments
“ Eye Opener! ”
Great sermon on the realities of hell and the realities of your place in it if you continue to resist Christ and His free gift of salvation. Now is the time....Choose Christ or you have chosen HELL by default. Great job Pastor.

Sermon12/28/07 12:31 PM
E. Butch Boruff from Illinois  Contact via emailFind all comments by E. Butch Boruff
comments
An important message for the Church to awaken from it's deep sleep, for it is unprepared to meet the bridegroom.

Sermon12/27/07 5:31 PM
Mia from TN  Find all comments by Mia
comments
Finally, someone who is not afraid to preach the truth !!! I've heard so many versions of this, it became confusing. We hear so much about grace, but so little about TRUTH ! I've seen this happening and I pray that all will wake up and be prepared and ready ! For we don't know when He is coming, so we MUST Be READY ! All who have ears, LISTEN ! It will be sooner than you think.

Sermon12/17/07 1:32 PM
Sandra from Southern California  Find all comments by Sandra
God's Way in the Wilderness
Rev. John Wagner
comments
Pastor Wagner, I know everytime I am down and need a word of encouragement God seems to always speak to me through your sermons! I guess I must be at my lowest point and through this sermon God has opened my eyes to show me that I haven't been depending on Him and going to Him like I should. Thank you Lord for you mercy in bringing this message that I needed to hear. Thank You Pastor Wagner

Sermon12/1/07 1:26 PM
Michael Harts from Murfreesboro, Tennessee  Find all comments by Michael Harts
God's Hell
Rev. John Wagner
comments
What an AWESOME message The Lord has spoken through this pastor. This world and all in it are on a fast train DIRECTLY into the hell if they do not turn from the ways of the world and the devil, and REPENT UNTO THE LORD THY GOD! PRAISE GOD ON HIGH, BESIDE THEE THERE IS NO NOT ONE! PRAISE BE TO GOD!

Sermon11/28/07 5:53 AM
Bronwyn Hutchins from New South Wales, Australia  Find all comments by Bronwyn Hutchins
comments
I wish that everyone could hear this sermon. God can save the chiefest of sinners and He does. He truely is a great God. What an encouragement for us to perserve in prayer for those who are lost and dying.

Sermon11/22/07 9:01 AM
mark larson from bayonne, NJ  Contact via emailFind all comments by mark larson
comments
peter my name is mark larson heroin addict for many years methadone for many more A.I.D.S put me in a hospital where people was dying around me GOD changed me and lead me to HIS SON JESUS CHRIST i'm clean from drugs,alcohol,and cigarettes since 1995 i serve in a church and not saved by good works but for good works keep the faith in CHRIST MARK

Sermon10/24/07 12:22 AM
Ross from Moncton, NB Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ross
comments
This was a great sermon. There is no question that Satan uses compromise to destroy our witness. I have noticed that I am easily persuaded to compromise especially while in the company of nonbelievers. I pray about this as my desire is to be more like Jesus, the Lord and Saviour of my life and my soul.

Sermon10/22/07 2:38 PM
Helena Young from chicago  Contact via emailFind all comments by Helena Young
God's Hell
Rev. John Wagner
comments
I want to thank you for allowing Jesus Christ to use you to put this on line Alot of us are not able to hear the word every day thank you Jesus for these believers

Sermon10/21/07 8:18 AM
Dessie  Find all comments by Dessie
comments
“ Excellent Sermon!!! ”
A sermon that all Christians should hear and hear often. Most of us need to apply the truths of this sermon to our lives. If not, we are not prepared for the trials of life and they will come.... Thank you Brother Wagner...

Sermon10/13/07 12:50 AM
ATM from Illinois  Find all comments by ATM
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
This sermon is deep digging into the Word of God -- wonderfully done! Regarding the OT sacrifices, Rev. Greer notes that without blood there is no remission of sins. On that note, Martin Luther said the OT sacrifice "was but a temporary and imperfect atonement; it did not eternally suffice, as does the atonement of Christ. For though we fall and sin repeatedly, we have confidence that the blood of Christ does not fall, or sin; it remains steadfast before God, and the expiation is perpetual and eternal."

Jump to Page : back [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17

Joelee Chamberlain
Christmas for Children

Holidays
Children
Children's Bible Audios

Don Green
Privileged to Suffer

The Beatitudes
Truth Community Church

Dr. Peter Masters
Signs of Christ's Presence..

Acts
Metropolitan Tabernacle

David Bodanza
Everybody Wants to Rule the..

Hebrews
Mission Street...

Dennis Prutow
God's Weekly Assurance

Our Public Worship
Westminster Evangelistic...

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/pa..