SATURDAY

Live Webcast | Info | Demo
Bob Jones University
Dr. Stephen Jones  |  Greenville, South Carolina

Sermon7/22/09 4:28 PM
Austin  Find all comments by Austin
comments
This was really good, gave me encouragement on my decision not to drink.

Sermon7/22/09 9:52 AM
Ellen Goh from Sydney  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ellen Goh
Character Has Consequences
Dr. Bob Jones III
Thank you Dr Bob. I love your messages... all of them.... it had help me a lot in my bible study Group at work with Aust Post and it helps me with one on one personal growth ministry at work as well... Praise God for you. Pastor Mike Kwok is my Pastor, I love him, he serve faithfully and teach the word of God truthfully.. I rejoice in the Lord and His grace and rejoice to see His Power manifested in His fellow servants who lead such an examplary testtimony for Christ's glory. Pray for me that i may be used for HIs glory daily moment by moment to be a blessing to others like you.

Sermon7/21/09 5:32 PM
Penny from USA  Find all comments by Penny
comments
This is an encouraging testimony from a successful Christian business man and his commitment to abstain from beverage alcohol. Young Christians will be inspired by his comments.

Sermon7/21/09 4:40 PM
Penny from USA  Find all comments by Penny
Abstaining from Alcohol
Dr. Randy Jaeggli
An excellent message for young people and the Church at large. I fully appreciated his scholarship and candor.

Sermon7/13/09 6:23 PM
Kelvin Coomber from England  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kelvin Coomber
Cast Your Cares on Him
Dr. Mark Minnick
comments
“ In a time of need ”
Last sunday I was feeling very world weary It would seem that over the past couple of months it has just been one thing after another. In desperation I turned to sermon audio to find some comfort. i saw the featured sermon by Dr Mark Minnick I do not know him or anything about him. All I do know that God has greatly used him and his words to encourage this poor sinner. Praise the Lord!

Sermon7/8/09 9:23 AM
Mike Jeshurun from India  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mike Jeshurun
Lust: The Silent Killer of Us All
Dr. Bob Jones III
comments
“ A Must Hear Sermon! ”
What David said to Goliath, i.e. ‚ÄúThou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts‚ÄĚ, He failed to say to an enemy much greater than the giant, i.e. his own lust. An enemy which ultimately brought him more misery than any of his earthly enemies could have possibly caused him. A must hear sermon, if you are truly a born again child of God! Brother Bob Jones III preaches this sermon with a great passion and soberness. This is not a message to entertain you or comfort you, but one that is delivered to warn you and plead with you to see the seriousness of giving in to the sin of lust. Here is one gem quoted from this sermon that truly sobered me up, and I hope it does the same to you. ‚ÄúThe consequences of sin are not erased by repentance‚ÄĚ! I believe every true Christian ought to go learn what that meaneth for it is indeed a true saying and worthy of all acceptation! I for myself am going to listen to this sermon every once in a while to help me in my battle against this silent killer!

Sermon7/3/09 10:54 PM
joyceinoh from OHIO  Find all comments by joyceinoh
Great Sermon, What a great speaker, I have learned much ; I intend to listen to more of John's sermons.

Sermon6/23/09 9:20 PM
Matt from England  Find all comments by Matt
Blessed Assurance I
Dr. Jim Berg
comments
“ Exactly what I needed ”
Both these sermons have helped me so much, theyve given me peace about where I am and the process I'm going through, while also admonishing. Great speaker I've never heard of him but I'll be downloading more. He's very personable, practical and straight forward yet interesting to listen to and excited about God's promises for us.

Sermon5/20/09 7:30 AM
Ellen Katka from NH  Find all comments by Ellen Katka
Divine Design
Richard Hand
Things I needed to remember. Thanks.

Sermon5/11/09 11:45 AM
sandra Pens from Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by sandra Pens
Holiness is Not an Option
Dr. Greg Mazak
comments
The title says it all really.The message is very clear,no beating around the bush with this preaching.

Sermon5/6/09 9:28 PM
Cindy Toolsie from Toronto, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cindy Toolsie
Adourning the Doctrine of God
Dr. Richard Mercado Jr.
This Blesserd sermon reflects on GOD'S great inheritance, fruitfulness,commendation when we do His will, completely surrendering from our focus on the here and now, and learning from His precious Word that leads to His un-ending Kingdom. Thank you. Blessings to you Pastor Mercado.

Sermon5/6/09 8:25 PM
Life on the Rock
Dr. Richard Mercado Jr.
A great and well preached message. I cannot imagine a greater wealth of love, grace and mercy our LORD has shown us by way of the cross and His heart wrenching sermon on the mount before He made that brave and dredful journey, the blood stained street the soldiers walked behind Him, they were being cleansed of their very sins all at the same time. Love creates love, yet man cannot love and forgive the way the SAVIOUR can. Our love and forgiveness are like a drop in the ocean, and so we are lost people without that very SAVIOUR. Thank you GOD BLESS YOU!

Sermon4/21/09 2:23 PM
May H from Midwest  Find all comments by May H
Reading Life Rightly
Layton Talbert
“ Serious hope offered up here! ”

Sermon4/18/09 11:06 AM
nathan from AK  Find all comments by nathan
The Bible and Homosexuality
Dr. Stephen Jones
comments
Thank you and you are im my prayers as the spiritual warfare intensifies.

Sermon4/14/09 2:21 AM
Lester Adams from Gary, Indiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lester Adams
The Myths of Homosexuality
Jerry Thacker
comments
This sermon was very well expressed and no one will have any excuses because the scriptures are clear on this subject.....Father Yahweh will not change his Word," his Word will change us if we surrender to it. Thank you for the Truth, Les Adams

Sermon4/7/09 5:36 PM
May H from Midwest  Find all comments by May H
Christ, Our Sin Offering
Dr. Dan Olinger
comments
“ Worth the wait! ”
Thanks, Dr. Olinger. What a blessing.

Sermon4/2/09 12:40 AM
Bruce Johnson II from West Virginia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bruce Johnson II
comments
“ Truth NEVER Changes ”
I still have the tape of a message similar to this one that I heard over twenty years ago when Dr. Garlock visited my church. That message changed my life and my music forever. Now I am teaching my family the same principles. "Tiptoe through the tulips." God bless you Dr. Garlock.

Sermon2/23/09 12:20 PM
wendy from usa  Find all comments by wendy
Choosing to Love
Dr. Greg Mazak
comments
“ OUTSTANDING! ”
Did you get saved after you got married? Are you wondering how to love an "enemy of God", who is beholden to the very same sin nature that ruled your heart before you came to know the Lord? Did you think your spouse would get saved immediately after you, but they didn't, so you've been spiritually alone in your marriage for some time now? Is the distance between you and your spouse growing as you get closer to the Lord and they are still outside of Christ? This will encourage and edify you...this sermon will instruct you on the importance of honoring God through sacrificially loving your spouse in a Christ-like manner. I found this very practical in helping me understand why I must "go against the grain" in loving my husband when he is cruel or "unlovely"...(this is obviously how we take up our cross and treat others the way we were treated by Christ before we were saved, He died for us when we were yet enemies of God) yet, it is tough to live that out. This sermon helped, it made the difference in moving from KNOWING I must love my husband regardless to MOTIVATING me to love him from my heart as joyful obedience to Christ.

Sermon2/15/09 9:35 PM
Angeri Robertson from Toronto, ON  Find all comments by Angeri Robertson
More Than Enough Mercy
Dr. Jim Berg
“ Profound! ”
This is by far one of the most profound messages I have ever heard on the mercy of God. For the first time I clearly understand this wonderful often misunderstood attribute of Almighty God.

Sermon2/8/09 10:35 AM
K.J.ONeil from London  Find all comments by K.J.ONeil
A good solid message of encouragement. Thankyou

Jump to Page : back [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 more

Performing Under Pressure

2 Peter
Fourth Baptist Church

Ken Wimer
Our Lord's Grave

Shreveport Grace Church

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/sw..