Berean Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: bereanbaptistch
MyChurch Code#: 75677
Berean Baptist Church
Pastor Sean Harris  |  Fayetteville, North Carolina
Page 1 | Page 11 ·  Found: 1,715 total user comment(s)

Sermon1/19/16 4:37 PM
Alfred from Godwin  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alfred
Questions For Premillennialists
Sean E. Harris
comments
Two births physical and spiritual, two deaths spiritual and physical. There also is two resurrections, spiritual and physical and they are separated by an undetermined period of time. The physical or bodily resurrection or general resurrection is for everyone on the last day. The spiritual resurrection is John 3:3-6, that is when we enter the kingdom God. So the event after the 1000 yrs. or the last day is the general resurrection. No, only the believers in Christ are born again. I don't understand the last question.

Sermon1/18/16 1:42 PM
Pastor Bill from Fayetteville, North Carolina  Protected NameFind all comments by Pastor Bill
Questions For Premillennialists
Sean E. Harris
comments
“ Reply to Helen ”
You would have a very difficult time convincing Paul that the church is not "true Israel of God." Look at Galatians 3:7 and 6:16. One more thing, sister. He wouldn't care that you don't like the system...whatever label you give it.

Sermon1/18/16 1:41 PM
Questions For Premillennialists
Sean E. Harris
comments
“ Reply to Alfred ”
Alfred if the "first resurrection" is the "regeneration of the soul" as you say, then what is the event called when those who are raised after the 1000 years "live again?" Are you arguing that they too are "born again?"

Sermon1/18/16 6:54 AM
Peeling back the onion
William J. Sturm
comments
“ Replies to Walter and JHB ”
my humble thanks for listening to the sermon. I guess that application of the text was especially painful for me. I began to wonder if my "skillful application" at the end was my way of becoming loved more (as a preacher), or whether it was my way of loving my neighbor more. "our hearts are idol factories."

Sermon1/18/16 6:49 AM
comments
“ Reply to Teresa ”
Teresa, "I think" is hardly authoritative. No, we are not mid-trib. There are many that heard this 67 minute recording who are quite glad we didn't mention Daniel. Please help me understand at what time we should have dealt with that passage during this recording.

Sermon1/18/16 1:16 AM
SuzAnn from NorCal  Find all comments by SuzAnn
comments
Looks like over 240 people have listened to this broadcast and not one comment? Maybe you have silenced them with the sobering truth of the choice we were all considering! Thanks Pastor Bill!

Sermon1/17/16 4:48 PM
Helen from Sweden  Find all comments by Helen
Questions For Premillennialists
Sean E. Harris
comments
The church is not the true Israel of God. That is replacement theology and made by men. All evil in my opinion.

Sermon1/17/16 4:45 PM
Alfred from Godwin  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alfred
Questions For Premillennialists
Sean E. Harris
comments
I have only been studying scripture for about 6 yrs. The first 4 I lean heavily on presuppositions. Not anymore, I try and let scripture interpret scripture. On the first resurrection in Rev 20, I believe the bible is pretty clear that regeneration of the soul is the first resurrection. The soul is dead in sins and trespasses, and we have been crucified with Christ and we have been raised with(resurrected) him and are seated in the heaven. Just as Jesus is seated at the right hand of the Father. So therefore the second death or physical death of the body has no power over us. The first death was the fall, and the first resurrection was regeneration or the new birth was the first resurrection. We are buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him (resurrected ). I believe this is the correct interpretation of Rev 20.

Sermon1/17/16 2:10 PM
David Valkus from Kansas City, MO  Contact via emailFind all comments by David Valkus
comments
I enjoyed your News in Focus segment on the Millennium. I am thankful that you are not defending a position but are interested in the truth. All through your discussion you said it seems the Lord comes after the Millennium. I think you are right. Because, I am Post-Mill. But not a traditional Post-Mill. I would like to send you a couple of articles I have compiled on this subject since you wanted feedback. Let me know where to send it if you are interested.

Sermon1/16/16 12:00 PM
Alfred from Godwin  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alfred
Questions For Premillennialists
Sean E. Harris
comments
I would also like to add my own thoughts, although I am not dogmatic, But, as a former believer in the pre-trib/dispensationalist/pre-mil position. I see no need for a future millennium on THIS present earth. The Church is the True Israel of God. The Jewish remnant i.e. Paul(JEW) is being saved during this age.

Sermon1/16/16 11:52 AM
Alfred from Godwin  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alfred
Questions For Premillennialists
Sean E. Harris
comments
The kingdom of God is a present reality, though not yet consummated. The kingdom has both present and future elements. This age (already) and its future consummation( the not yet and age to come). The prospect of a future kingdom demonstrates that Christ's fulfillment of these Old Testament promises is typological of a more glorious and final kingdom yet to come. Christ's return is not the inauguration of a halfway step on the road to consummation called a "millennium". Christ's return is the consummation. Kim Riddlebarger.

Sermon1/16/16 8:02 AM
Walter from Fayetteville  Find all comments by Walter
Peeling back the onion
William J. Sturm
comments
“ Truth ”
This has always been so hard for me and I am ashamed of that fact. Thank you for the call to "love my neighbors as myself".

Sermon1/14/16 4:56 PM
JHB from San Diego  Contact via emailFind all comments by JHB
Peeling back the onion
William J. Sturm
comments
“ Good thought ”
There is so much more about loving our neighbor then we usually deal with. You have given me much to think about.

Sermon1/14/16 1:12 PM
patsy from south africa  Find all comments by patsy
(Sermon no longer available)
often times listening to teaching makes me say 'ahh, i can see this more clearly now! did u not have teachers teach you, i listen to the bible, as hearing/learning is better for me.

Sermon1/12/16 9:09 AM
The Strategy of Satan
William J. Sturm
comments
“ Reply to John E ”
I do indeed believe that the 12 stars are Jacob, Leah and the 12 tribes. That is my favorite of two different views of which I am most acquainted. Regarding, the 1/3 of angels, I must admit, on the recording, I went back to my former view of those stars. I am going to see how I treat it in my commentary and get back to you. Thanks for stopping in.

Sermon1/11/16 6:02 PM
B. McCausland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
comments
“ Every blessing Alfred ”

Sermon1/11/16 9:42 AM
Paul Durr from Stedman NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Paul Durr
Turning away from sins to receive the only true blessings ministered to my heart.

Sermon1/11/16 8:07 AM
Alfree from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alfree
The Strategy of Satan
William J. Sturm
comments
Fox has a new prime time series called Lucifer. It portrays Satan in a different light. He is really a nice guy. Now that is good strategy. Will not watch, not even one episode.

Sermon1/11/16 7:50 AM
Alfred from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alfred
comments
“ B. MC ”
I was going to ask the same question. I know after reviewing my comment, I wasn't exactly clear. But I believe we both agree Christ's Kingdom is not of this world or present earth physically. And though I am not ready to go full Amil, I am leaning there. It is everlasting to everlasting and eternal.

Sermon1/10/16 9:58 PM
John e from Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by John e
The Strategy of Satan
William J. Sturm
comments
Pastor Sturm, do I understand that you no longer believe the sun moon and stars in rev 12 to be jacob leah and the 12 sons, but rather the stars cast down are 1/3 of the angels? Please forgive the run on sentence. Keep up the excellent work, you guys are refreshing.

Jump to Page : back [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 more

Pseudo-Christian Religion
Christian Answers of...

Sermon: Christians on X-rated HBO
Kevin Swanson

Southampton, PA | zip
Southampton Primitive Baptist Church

We are in your area! We'd love to have you join us for Worsh­ip!
southamptonpbc.org

The price of mastery in any field is thorough preparation. ... Anonymous

Amazon Fire TV New!