2,898 active users!Bandwidth

Live Webcast | Info | Demo
Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: bereanbaptistch
Berean Baptist Church
Pastor Sean Harris  |  Fayetteville, North Carolina

Page 1 | Page 11 ·  Found: 1,072 total user comment(s)

Sermon12/5/13 9:16 PM
Cheryl from Atlanta  Find all comments by Cheryl
Church History 101
Sean E. Harris
“ Loved it ”
You are a great teacher and I enjoy your bible class!

Sermon12/4/13 4:33 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
comments
Good stuff listened to it twice now

Sermon12/4/13 2:37 PM
gib ham from indianapolis  Contact via emailFind all comments by gib ham
comments
“ agreed ”
Your assessment is spot on in my opinion. On a positive note... I have heard rumors that Mr. Walker had been attending Grace Community Fellowship under the leadership of Johnny Mac. I can't confirm that, nor does it necessarily mean anything, but its a small.glimmer of hope that Paul might have heard the true Gospek and possibly repented. But who knows .... Only time will tell

Sermon12/4/13 7:43 AM
Julia Norem  Contact via emailFind all comments by Julia Norem
comments
“ The source ”
Dave I agree with you 100% however we need to assess the writer. If the writer is not Christian then they wouldn't understand the difference between Christians and Mormons and then did pick up on quotes that could have explained more who this gentleman is. Is the author Christian? Other sources referenced? That type of information would help others understand who this actor was. Still the Point that just because he says a few certain things does not show he was a Christian is the wright one grok this article.

Sermon12/3/13 12:48 PM
jamesc from Fallbrook, CA  Find all comments by jamesc
comments
“ Legitimate Discussion ”
Good Discussion. Legitimate questions. Because most people incorrectly believe that good works get you into heaven, they believe that if a celebrity does charity work, this means they are saved. Not necessarily.

Sermon12/1/13 10:11 AM
Alfred from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alfred
comments
In my previous comment, in my list I left out Acts 2, but it should have included instead of 2 Tim 3

Sermon12/1/13 10:02 AM
Alfred from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alfred
comments
This is my list, not much difference in yours, except Roms 8 and Ephesians 1 &2 as 1 chpter. 1. Rom 8 2.John 1 3.Gen 1 4.Gen 3 5.Isaiah 53 6.1 Cor 15 7.Matt 28 8. Dan 9 9.Ephesians 1&2 10. 2 Tim 3. The reason I added Rom 8 and Ephesians 1&2, After the Gospel and Jesus Christ, to me the church/body of Christ(a mystery hidden in God before the creation of the world) is the most important theme in the New Test. You have to ask yourself what was his purpose for going to the cross,to redeem the church/body of Christ. Except for Acts 2 on your list, the church is not mention.

Sermon12/1/13 9:39 AM
Alfred from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alfred
comments
Without Romans Chapter 8 there is no list.

Sermon12/1/13 6:42 AM
 from Fayetteville,NC
“ Excellent Job ”
Thoroughly stirring. Convicts me of my failings as a servant to my Church and family. I am a slave purchased with a most precious price and I need to quit acting the part of the rebellious slave.

Sermon11/30/13 10:04 AM
Helen from Sweden  Contact via emailFind all comments by Helen
comments
I think it is great of Pastor Sean to post this interview with Piper. The only importance is the Truth! And it is good to listen what godly men like Piper belives concerning the gifts. I listen do McArthur as well . We can't just ignore 1 Kor 14 :1 that clearly encourage us to pursuit love and earnestly seak the gifts and especially the gift of profhesy..is this verse only for the Korinth?..

Sermon11/28/13 6:35 PM
Lindsey from Ga  Find all comments by Lindsey
The Trumpeteers Get Ready
William J. Sturm
comments
“ thank you ”
Thank you for your insight. I also want to say it's awesome what you and you're church is doing for the body of Christ. Teaching and preaching God's word and being true to the word.God bless you and all that the church does.

Sermon11/28/13 12:45 PM
Craig Cooper from Northern California  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Craig Cooper
comments
“ Curious Tension ”
Pastor Sean -- you've recently led your church through a cease-asstionist teaching that I recall concluded with a "cessation" modification of your church doctrine, i.e. no speaking in tongues. I'm genuinely curious about why you spent the effort to prepare and post both of Piper's comments, a great act of devotion and service on your part IMHO, in light of your push for the cessation modification. Faithfully yours, in Him. Craig Cooper

Sermon11/28/13 5:42 AM
 from Fayetteville
Great discussion.

Sermon11/27/13 10:01 AM
Pastor Bill from Fayetteville, North Carolina  Protected NameFind all comments by Pastor Bill
The Trumpeteers Get Ready
William J. Sturm
comments
“ Reply to Lindsey ”
Great Question. I would say that you have a revelation of the judgments taking place after the 7th Seal, but their execution takes place before the 6th Seal in real time. In other words, he sees it after the seals but it takes place during the seals. He simply could not have written about everything all at once.

Sermon11/26/13 6:05 PM
Joshua from Dahlonega  Find all comments by Joshua
comments
“ Good times! ”
Excellent discussion guys

Sermon11/26/13 1:32 PM
Lindsey from Ga  Find all comments by Lindsey
The Trumpeteers Get Ready
William J. Sturm
comments
I got a question if we understand that the 1-4 trumpets is before the six seal. Then how do we numerically understand that in the seventh seal the angels prepare to sound? How can they sound before being prepared to sound?I've been wondering about this for a while if you can help that would be great thank you.

Sermon11/25/13 4:09 PM
  Contact via email
comments
Would like to hear what Pastor Sean thinks about this, along with the other pastors at Berean.

Sermon11/25/13 7:20 AM
Michael Hranek from Endicott, New York  Protected NameFind all comments by Michael Hranek
comments
“ It is Good to Desire to Prophesy Biblically ”
Thanks Pastor Sean for your news commentary. In my humble opinion what Piper describes as 'prophesy', to be used by the Sprit of God in saying what He would have us communicate to others, is quite different from the nonsense and make believe that often goes on in Charismatic circles where they 'foretell the future' of others. That said I am quite uncomfortable with both the cessationists who act like the supernatural has ceased which often sabotages confidence in the prayer life of believers to know and trust we pray to the Almighty God with whom nothing is impossible and the damnable make believe, faith in your faith (not in God) nonsense of the Charismatic/Word of Faith Movement. By the way again in my humble opinion some Independent Bapttist exercise the gift of 'Prophesy', being used by the Spirit of God to speak words that edify, exhort and encourage others in the faith, without even realizing it. Blessing on you in all your obedient service to Christ.

Sermon11/24/13 9:04 PM
Alfred from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alfred
comments
“ John Piper/John MacArthur ”
I have only been a Christian for four yrs . I have constantly reading, studying God's word, prayer and meditation. I don't know much about the gifts. I haven't really thought about them that much. I believe God has given me a gift of discernment. But, what I don't understand is what does speaking in tongues, miracle healing have to do with coming to a saving faith in the Lord Jesus. I believe Mr. Piper does believe in continuation.

Sermon11/24/13 4:56 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
I love pastor Sean's enthusiastic delivery.

Jump to Page : back [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 more

The Testosterone Leak
John Pittman Hey
Not Children, but Grown Sons

Galatians' Rhetorical Appeals
Grace Bible Church

Biblical Womanhood
Scott Parish

Robert Rubino
Christian Respect The Uniform!

Galatians 3:1-9
Fellowship Baptist Church

Pastor Joseph LoSardo
It's a Wicked World, After All

Under the Sun
Bread of Life Fellowship

Blog 7/29/14
Experiencing Opposition.

New York Gospel Mission
&ldq­uo;god is not the author of conf­us­ion but of...

Obama: The Anti-Israel President?

The Rest­or­at­ion of the Jews (Isr­ael) In Ref­ormed Esch­at­ol­ogy, Free MP3s, Vid­eos, etc.
www.puritandownloads.com/th..

Hilarious Christian comedian for hire!

Past­ors hire Mutzie to perf­orm at your church and I guar­antee you'll have him ret­urn.
www.mutzie.com