MONDAY

Live Webcast | Info | Demo
Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: bereanbaptistch
Berean Baptist Church
Pastor Sean Harris  |  Fayetteville, North Carolina

Page 1 | Page 11 ·  Found: 1,098 total user comment(s)

Sermon1/11/14 2:52 PM
Jon S.  Find all comments by Jon S.
comments
The standard should be whether the person, either male or female, can do the job. Do they possess the physical ability to endure and perform in warfare? If and when the enemy is directly contacted/engaged will they be able to do what is necessary to defeat the enemy? I do not think that female soldiers/marines/airmen/sailors are getting an exemption card for "do not kill me" status that they can hand over to the enemy.

Sermon1/10/14 9:49 PM
CAS from former left coast chaplain  Find all comments by CAS
Wow! Men & Women Are Different
William J. Sturm
comments
Way to not pull punches Chaplain S. If you had more time I thought you were going expound about the buffoonery of the choosing which restroom to use in CA public schools.

Sermon1/10/14 9:42 PM
CAS  Find all comments by CAS
comments
PS: Agreed on War Horse...double thumbs up!

Sermon1/10/14 9:40 PM
CAS from formerly of S.Cal  Find all comments by CAS
comments
In my opinion the YRR / T4G crowd tends to see God's "love" as His overarching attribute in all too often a sloppy agape manner. This is opposed seeing all God's attributes through the lens of His holiness. Fundamental believers that emphasize a high view of God and His Sovereignty tend to not presume assurance of salvation when their conduct doesn't align with the Scripture...which is what right looks like.

Sermon1/10/14 6:15 PM
keith march from nyc  Contact via emailFind all comments by keith march
“ thank u for a fair discussion ”
I thought the conversation was fair, i would encourage you to get a book called "will the real hereticcs pls stand up" chpt 8 adresses this matter frm the perspective of church fathers such as ireanaeus and clement-God bless

Sermon1/8/14 7:15 AM
Pastor Sean Harris from Fayetteville, North Carolina  Protected NameFind all comments by Pastor Sean Harris
“ Amazing Testimony ”
This is an amazing testimony of the grace of God. How these Mormons came to Christ is a marvelous display of God's overwhelmingly prevailing salvific grace. I wish I could force every member of Berean to listen to this podcast intensely. Each needs to exercise their freewill to listen to a description of God's Sovereignty.

Sermon1/6/14 11:22 PM
Nick from Flower Mound, Texas  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Nick
“ Interesting ”
I'm thinking nothing will come of this as well.

Sermon1/4/14 10:04 PM
Jen from ny  Find all comments by Jen
Michael Jordan's Kryptonite
Joey Kellett
Amen! Wonderful preaching, may God bless you & your ministries.

Sermon1/4/14 8:12 AM
Pastor Bill from Fayetteville, North Carolina  Protected NameFind all comments by Pastor Bill
Wow! Men & Women Are Different
William J. Sturm
comments
“ Response to Brandi ”
And thank you, dear sister, for listening and taking the time to comment.

Sermon1/3/14 3:16 PM
Brandie from Wisconsin  Find all comments by Brandie
Wow! Men & Women Are Different
William J. Sturm
comments
Thank you for an awesome response to the article and what is going on today in this sinful world! Grateful for a Pastor who preaches the truth from The Bible!

Sermon12/27/13 8:40 AM
Paul Durr from Stedman NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Paul Durr
I was avoiding listening to this sermon because my legacy is a mixed one and I wonder how I will be remembered. I was greatly encouraged to listen to this sermon today. I give thanks often for the ability to listen to all of your sermons and news on a regular basis. What a bonus to be able to attend another church but still be there with you and others hearing the words of the Lord. Praise God for your hard work in preparing these sermons! Paul

Sermon12/22/13 4:35 PM
Helen  Find all comments by Helen
comments
I think it is very interesting..I think it has to do a lot of how we define words.. I trust in a personal Abbba Father who can lead me by the His Spirit. And if I am lacking in wisdom I can pray and He my awesome Lord will give.. The Bible says so.. it cant be wrong, i think to say God speaks does not nessercerly mean that he is adding something to bible.. Rather to listen to that inner voice.. Get the conviction it is sanctioned from above. However we are vessels not always in his perfect will...it is a bit complicated I must admit. But in a personal relation with God I will always believe. Please continue this subject. We must learn, listen and be humble.

Sermon12/22/13 4:09 PM
s c from OH  Find all comments by s c
comments
“ color blind ”
I don't think that we've turned our backs on race, though I wish that we would since there is only one race of people, namely "human". Sometimes I think that if people couldn't identify themselves with a particular level of melanin, that they wouldn't know of any other way of being. They would suffer from an identity crisis.And why is it that the USA is so proud of having its first "black" pres ? If people want to base a person's identity on their skin tone, it would be more accurate to say that he is our first "mixed" pres. How ridiculous is that? Why not have the first curly haired pres or the first red-haired pres.? What century are we in?

Sermon12/20/13 4:13 PM
mourner  Find all comments by mourner
“ sincere consideration ”
I stopped listening because I see there is much you do not understand historically. I believe as a local assembly you seek to be students of the Scripture and this I appreciate. True Presbyterianism which you must be a history student to understand, does not over look the authority of the local session and as you eluded to, there are things that need the deliberation of a greater body of men, i.e. the Council at Jerusalem and Paul's question and concern. I challenge your believing the authority that you grant the church planter is in any way superior to Presbytery. Do you not then see him as an evangelist? and was that office not completed with the close of Canon? If the Church is One and our faith one, as is the Spirit's baptism then pastor/ teacher Ephes. 4 is Christ's gift to us all and there must be a way of qualifying men to teach and preach as a body of true believers in any local area. You are misjudging because you are looking at the present defection of many, you must search Scripture Yes!and history. Because I am encouraged by some of what you say I commend to you for your accurate knowledge The Act Declaration and Testimony of the Reformed Presbytery of Scotland 1712. My sir name is Harris and it would be answered prayer if my brother Sean would read this.

Sermon12/19/13 9:19 PM
B. McCausland from Northern Ireland  Find all comments by B. McCausland
Are You Lying About Santa?
Sean E. Harris
comments
“ The magic of X-Christmas or sober living? ”
'The poor you will always have with you' said Christ. On the same lines, we can say that all year round we may find plenty of opportunities to exercise generosity to show love and appreciation to our family members and others without having to wait to the 25th of December every year. The magic of X-mass consists of supposedly grown up adults playing the yearly game of fabricating a self-gratifying high concentrated in pick hours of a particular day of the year. From an ethic point of view, as mature and biblical believers, it should be easy to realize that if Christmas had not the high of “getting” it would not be so 'devoutly' celebrated. If it were not that some people make money of the season it would not be so fervently perpetuated, for which Santa is an effective tool. It is remarkable how biblical believers dissociate their basic beliefs from unscriptural Saints myths (Santa means Saint). We have learned to segregate and compartimentalise secular and religious knowledge in our minds without flushing. To live soberly we don't know any more. This implies acting against the current of the world's frenzies out of premeditated judgement.

Sermon12/17/13 6:21 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
Psalm 91

Sermon12/17/13 8:36 AM
CJW from Ft. Bragg  Find all comments by CJW
comments
“ Interesting subject ”
I believe that Biblically, God has spoken to His people throughout history in various ways. How does that look like? It varies. I do not think that Huckabee is saying that he expects an audible voice from heaven, but that he intends to seek direct guidance from The Lord before moving forward. I admit, that this is hard to do. Sometimes you can have good intentions, but then get impatient and make a decision. Other times, I believe God wants us to move forward in faith without any specific revelation or confirmation.

Sermon12/16/13 5:30 PM
Merhaba  Find all comments by Merhaba
comments
Sean, dear! Please turn your phone off while recording..

Sermon12/16/13 3:33 PM
s c from OH  Find all comments by s c
Are You Lying About Santa?
Sean E. Harris
comments
“ I agree with uche ”
Since christmas was never a holiday ("holy day") given by God and because it falsifies the date of Christ's incarnation and the Apostles never observed it, isn't it deceptive and, therefore, antithetical to the essence of Christianity (namely, the Truth)?

Sermon12/16/13 12:08 PM
Alfred from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alfred
Learning from Paul's Prayer
Sean E. Harris
I really enjoy your sermon. Christians need hear more sermons like this. Most have no ideal who and what they really are. On works, I read the James 3:14-20 and used to worry about if I was doing enough good works. But I read Ephesians 2:10, I read it , thought about it. I found a sermon from C.H, Spurgeon called, The Singular Origin of a Christian Man. What a blessing, great sermon.

Jump to Page : back [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 more

Grace Community Church

Scott T. Brown
Cure for a Heart Far from Him

Isaiah
Hope Baptist Church

Blog 8/29/14
God Be With You ‘Til We Meet Again...

New York Gospel Mission
for the past sev­eral weeks, many people have expr­ess­ed...

Voddie Baucham on Puritan Hard Drive

"Simply ast­on­ish­ing. Amaz­ing tool. I have enj­oyed my Pur­itan Hard Drive imm­ens­ely."
www.puritandownloads.com/dr..

Sermon: It's a Wicked World, After All
Pastor Joseph LoSardo

The road is not to be complained of, as it leads to such a home. ... John Newton

Las Vegas, NV