Reformed Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

Pastor Jim Savastio  |  Louisville, Kentucky

Sermon5/28/05 8:22 PM
C. Bailey
The Bible and Psychology
Jim Savastio
comments
This is a noteworthy sermon. All Christians should hear this.

Sermon5/27/05 4:30 PM
Dr. Edward Rosenstein from Philadelphia  Contact via email
Naomi
Austin Walker
New words would have to be minted to capture the excellence of Reverend Walker's two sermons, Ruth and Boaz---Magnificent, clear, rich delivery--I'm disappointed that he has so few sermons listed---I hope he'll post more--A real treasure--

Sermon3/10/05 8:02 PM
Jennifer Spinner from Kings Bay, Ga
The Virtuous Woman
John Grevious
comments
“ Wonderful ”
I am blessed by this message. Thank you, John Grevious, for a timeless message to all women.

Sermon2/21/05 8:06 PM
Daniel Pearce from Los Angeles
Formalism
John Grevious
I feel there is more credibility when a person is not "performing" when preaching. See Paul's comment re: his speaking style.

Sermon2/14/05 4:00 PM
Dan Kimmel from Neeses, SC  Contact via email
Hosea 11
Jim Savastio
Dear Pastor Savastio, Thank you so much for this wonderful series on the book of Hosea. After listening to each chapter, I wanted to write and tell you how blessed I have been through your opening of God's Word. Now, after hearing your exposition of Chapter 11, I can contain myself no longer. Would you believe that I wondered whether or not Hosea might be boring? Wow! how wrong could I be. There are so many truths buried in the text that it is marvelous to behold. You sir are a man greatly blessed by God in your ability to expound His revelation to us. Thank you for your faithfulness to the gifts that He has showered upon you for the benefit of all. Yours in the Lord, Dan Kimmel

Sermon11/22/04 5:45 PM
C. Ryan Jenkins from Illinois
“ Excellent Sermon! ”
This is a profoundly impactful sermon! It is faithful to the text, insightful, and immensely practical - well done! I listened to it a number of times and would highly recommend it!

Sermon11/16/04 3:31 AM
Mrs. Lori S. from Ohio  Contact via email
What a wonderful sermon on finding peace that surpasses all understanding! Worry and anxiety are truly a terrible sin. Our God is truly a great God! What a wonderful reminder that God is truly in control and that our true peace can only come from Him. And that when we are anxious, we are to turn it to the Lord. Also, what a wonderful reminder of how powerful prayer truly is. Thank you! This message was very timely for me. God bless.

Sermon10/11/04 9:30 AM
Jeanette from Houston, Texas  Contact via email
70 Years of Capitivity
Jim Savastio
A lively speaker, who commands your attention, and teaches the truth of the word. The speaker gives a lot of useful backround information. If I enjoy a sermon, sometimes I listen twice. I will listen to this sermon twice.

Sermon8/15/04 4:09 PM
william linnett from home  Contact via email
this 9 series sermon on psalm 34 by Jim Savastio is indued with power from on high that it brings tears of elation to my eyes. Thanks for posting it on sermonaudio.com. I particularly like how he connects it to the remembernce. may the Lord bless you in all your endevers.And may this sermon truly bless all who here it. praise God that it has been taped so that other may be granted the oppertunity to here it.

Sermon3/29/04 10:29 PM
Lary Jilton from Jonesborough,Tn
Amos Chapter 2
Jim Savastio
comments
Great sermon! I have been studying the minor prophets at Graham Bible college in Bristol, Tn. and came across this website and to my delight found this sermon. It was excellent and helpful. I am very excited to have found such an excellent site to garner so much valuable information. Pastor Savastio, thank you and I will be listening to more of your sermons in the near future.

Sermon3/18/04 8:49 AM
Dan from SC, USA  Contact via email
Amos Chapter 2
Jim Savastio
comments
“ Great Sermon! Support Link ”
Dear Sir, Here is a link about Amos 2:9 prophesy fullfilled, "Dug into Hell", hard evidence about hell. The more I think about it, and listen to this short sound clip 1/3 down link page, I remember that God's Word said; He is going to throw the false prophet into the bottomless pit ALIVE. Please read & listen prayfully: http://www.av1611.org/hell.html Thank You, DannyBOy I can not tell you what a Great Blessing this entire web site is to me and everyone else around the world.

Sermon2/4/04 2:23 PM
Pastor Steven Green from Hitchin  Contact via email
Amos Chapter 5
Jim Savastio
“ Challenging ”
I'm preaching through Amos in my church, and I needed to hear this sermon to encourage me not to hold back from telling it as it is.

Sermon1/23/04 3:34 PM
Joel from Singapore  Contact via email
Thank you for this extremely sound biblical warning! We need to listen to it time and again to keep us on our toes. God have mercy on us all! Yours truly in Christ Joel

Sermon12/13/03 11:56 AM
Dr. Richard Griffiths from Massachusetts  Contact via email
King Jotham
Jim Savastio
comments
“ Very Powerful & Important Sermon! ”
King Jotham was steadfast in his determination to follow God despite the failure of his father and the societal corruption around him. King Jotham is a very important and inspiring example for us today. After listening to this sermon a second time the thought occurred to me that King Jotham and President Bush share many of the same qualities.

Sermon12/5/03 8:56 AM
W Parr from Colorado Springs, CO  Contact via email
A great series on the myths of today's psychology. God's Word definitely has the answers to life's problems.

Sermon8/26/03 9:52 PM
s7_g from wheaton, il  Contact via email
comments
I certainly enjoyed this message. Though I was a little surprised at first because the message did not deal with corporate apostasy, I was blessed by the message nonetheless and listened to it three times so far. Pastor Savastio deals with passages that have caused much consternation over the years and much discussion and little dealt with in messages from the pulpit. But Scripture does seem to state, several times, that it is better for a man not to be saved than to have made a profession then turn away. This message is a very good explanation of this, and comprehensive in its coverage. A fine, valuable message. I had not heard of Pastor Savastio before this, but will seek out some more of his messages based on good experience listening to this one. s7_g

Sermon7/21/03 12:49 AM
Dr. Richard Griffiths from Massachusetts  Contact via email
Persistent Prayer
Jim Savastio
“ A Powerful Sermon ”
Jim's sermon expounds on the parable Jesus gave to illustrate the importance of persistence in praying to God. Jim's sermon reminds us that persistence in prayer is the real path to spiritual power. We must persist in praying to God and the focus should not be on our own desires but to seek God's will in our lives.

Sermon6/8/03 10:48 PM
Doc and Diana Satterfield from Knoxville, TN  Contact via email
To hear such truth from a Reformed Baptist minister brings hope to our hearts for a reformation.

Sermon4/14/03 8:55 AM
Fred Dunda from Louisville, KY  Contact via email
God's Love
James Williamson
I have heard several sermons on John 3:16 as we all have but this exceeds them all. What a precious God we have and Pastor Williamson describes Him well.

Sermon4/10/03 5:45 PM
Jack from WV  Contact via email
comments
“ Exhortation to Reformation ”
Pastor Savastio reminds believers in Reformed circles that the model for Biblical reformation is to be found in . . . the Bible! "To the law and the testimony" should be our cry as we tear down the high places and break the "sacred" pillars.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] more

Bob Jones University
Staff Picks..

Ken Wimer
False Preachers

Shreveport Grace Church
Midweek Service

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

Sermon: The Truth about Homosexuality
Pastor Ralph Ovadal

New York, NY | zip
Desiring Revival

Des­ir­ing for God's Rev­ival in God's way
desiringrevival.org

You do not love the Lord at all unless you love the souls of others. ... C. H. Spurgeon

City: Las Vegas, NV