CODE #

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: freegraceradio
MyChurch Code#: 09717
FreeGraceRadio.com
Don Fortner  |  Danville, Kentucky
Page 1 | Page 10 ·  Found: 1,041 total user comment(s)

Sermon1/12/16 9:51 PM
beatrice fairbanks from ny, ny  Contact via emailFind all comments by beatrice fairbanks
Our Great Defender
Don Fortner
Truth is hard to swallow, but good for the soul. thank you for your faithful preaching

Sermon1/10/16 10:34 AM
Arthur and Kathleen Vick from Columbus, Ohio  Protected NameFind all comments by Arthur and Kathleen Vick
“ Such a beautiful message! ”
Dear Allan, We so much enjoyed the message you have delivered. We waited for the message, hoping to hear from our LORD with many petitions, and He answered our hearts with great comfort. May our LORD continue to prosper your understanding and your ability to speak to the flock of God. Oh yes, "...whate'er my God ordains is right..." Thank you so much.

Sermon1/4/16 1:56 PM
mp  Find all comments by mp
David, Life in the Cave
Jesse Gistand
WOW,thank you Lord, thanks Pastor Jesse!!

Sermon1/3/16 1:42 PM
English Rose and George Fenton from southern England  Contact via emailFind all comments by English Rose and George Fenton
A Defeated, Vengeful, Dragon
Allan Jellett
So pleased to have another instalment by Allan Jellett on Revelation and find it so encouraging, must send it out to others. Too good to miss. Christian love, ER

Sermon1/2/16 2:33 PM
Gary and Janey Hollback from Wheelersburg church  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gary and Janey Hollback
Once again thank you for that wonderful message

Sermon12/30/15 11:33 AM
Remember
Don Fortner
comments

Sermon12/30/15 11:30 AM
Remember
Don Fortner
comments
What a wonderful message thank you, And how we ought to remember

Sermon12/28/15 8:15 AM
Suo Loco from Central Pa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Suo Loco
This is The Way
Ian Potts
“ it's all about Him and not about us. ”
What a blessing. Jesus is the way the truth and the life. We are bent to focus on the minutia of the left and the right. But the Holy Spirit will direct us to The Way, Christ Jesus.

Sermon12/25/15 11:59 AM
Frank Hall from North Carolina  Find all comments by Frank Hall
Lord of the Sabbath
Chris Cunningham
“ How needful! ”
Have you not read? What a lesson for needy sinners who are self-righteous Pharisees by nature; so quick to condemn and reprove—and yet, so slow to read and study what God says. God deliver us from self-righteous presumption and ignorance. God bless you brother Chris.

Sermon12/24/15 8:20 AM
BB from Indianapolis  Find all comments by BB
Be Patient
Don Fortner
comments
“ Thank you for this message of peace ”
So needed!!! What a blessed gift this message is. It is a comfort and truth.

Sermon12/23/15 7:43 AM
Ross from London UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ross
But God
Don Fortner
How gracious God I have, full with mercies and love to such a sinner like me. Thank you brother Don!!!! I really enjoyed it. May God bless you and give you more grace to preach the gospel of Christ Jesus with boldness and power of the Holy Spirit... Amin!

Sermon12/20/15 3:56 PM
A Summary Of The End
Allan Jellett
very encouraging sermon for us all in these last days. Thank you so much Allan. Look forward to the next instalment. God bless you. Love from English Rose and George

Sermon12/18/15 7:59 PM
Beatrice Fairbanks from NYC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Beatrice Fairbanks
He Giveth More Grace
Don Fortner
Dear Pastor Fortner thank you again for great teaching. I was wondering can you service stream from the internet? I am yet to make my way up to New Jersey, it's difficult traveling there if you don't have a car and I don't. I I was wondering if there could be a way to join live telecast service. Anyway I will search the internet, I found the wirecast SermonAudio.

Sermon12/17/15 7:22 PM
Beatrice from New York City  Contact via emailFind all comments by Beatrice
Be Patient
Don Fortner
comments
Thank you for a powerful sermon. when trouble and trial comes I forget patient and I have to remind myself that God allowed it to happened it must be good for me, but its still difficult. thanks for preaching the word in truth! Happy Holidays

Sermon12/14/15 1:23 PM
Gary Hollback from Wheelersburg oh  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gary Hollback
Delighting In The Law
Don Fortner
Thank you so much, for the sermon my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed it

Sermon12/10/15 12:29 PM
yolanda  Find all comments by yolanda
Perfection Required
Don Fortner
comments
This sermon is very convicting. It is a must hear.

Sermon12/6/15 5:21 PM
Ross from London UK  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ross
comments
Great God! I really enjoyed it Thank you brother Don! God bless you!

Sermon11/25/15 8:09 AM
Beatrice Fairbanks from New York City  Contact via emailFind all comments by Beatrice Fairbanks
His Grace
Don Fortner
comments
[b] The problem is the unexplainable grace of God saving my from the hell I have personally witness members of my family who did not make it, died in sin and in hell not doubt. I am overwhelmed with such grace of God I feel that I have to do something for him. Some say he saved me for a purpose this throws me off into confusion because I have heard many preachers say that. The truth to the matter is I do not know why he saved me or what his purpose for doing it. Until I hear your preaching—God saved me through his Son gospel preaching because he wants to and I cannot pay nor do I want to pay anything back because I just can’t. So thank you again for preaching with clarity about Jesus Christ saving grace I am just living day to day for me and never going back.

Sermon11/25/15 8:07 AM
His Grace
Don Fortner
comments
You know brother Don; I thank you for preaching this word on God’s grace with clarity and conviction. Because I come from deep, deep sinful culture, worshiping idolatry since I was eight days old I was dedicated to the idolatry that is and was in my father’s and mother family. The entire 14 persons of family not counting the nieces and nephews were/are all practicing witches—lost souls However, when I was seven years old I was brought to the USA and the people I stay with were somewhat Christians, so I got into the church and all physical idolatry and ritual ceased. Nevertheless, the covenants my parents made with the devil were still in place and actively destroying and pulling me towards different directions as I was growing up. I did not know the cause and many people diagnosed as teenager or growing symptoms. Nothing could be further from the truth, until much later in life after reading ‘Jesse Penn Lewis War on the Saints book and through prayers this was reveal to me that I am a witch as well. To make long story short after long years of prayers, fasting, breaking, renouncing, denouncing my past and repenting I can say that I am beginning to see the light and walk in the liberty of Christ Jesus. The problem is the unexplainable grace of God saving my from the hell I

Sermon11/19/15 1:19 PM
Kim from Chicago  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kim
What a blessing this teaching was. Although I already embrace the doctrines of grace, it was so good to hear them preached with such clarity and conviction. It just reaffirms what I already know to be truth. Thank you brother for your commitment to teaching God's word and not avoiding "hard" doctrines that most churches either do not believe, or fail to teach. I am looking forward to downloading more sermons!

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] more

Take Away the Frogs
Chris Cunningham

Kevin Swanson
Why Effeminacy is Shameful

Effeminacy in Men & Sodomy
Generations Radio

Missionary Bill Hardecker
Debosyon

Mt. Zion Baptist Missions
Sunday Afternoon

Digital Mission Display

55" Touch Display & Miss­ions Softw­are Conn­ect­ing Churches to Miss­ion­ar­ies!
missiondisplay.com