TUESDAY

HTML Embed | Demo
Live Webcast | Info | Demo
MyChurch: fpccolumbia
First Presbyterian Church
Dr. Derek Thomas  |  Columbia, South Carolina

Sermon1/6/13 10:54 PM
Johann B. from Hawaii  Find all comments by Johann B.
Led by Another Way?
Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson
comments
“ what a blessing! ”

Sermon1/1/13 5:49 AM
janine elizabeth from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
The Grace-Giving Word
Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson
Thank you for this blessing.

Sermon1/1/13 5:04 AM
Led by Another Way?
Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson
comments
So excellent. Thank you, Bro. Ferguson.

Sermon12/21/12 5:30 AM
Dr. Thomas, this is a very good sermon despite your desire to preach on Christmas, the glory and joy, the singing angels. I could so relate toward the end, as i'm sure everyone can, of not being able to wrap your mind around deceased unbelieving relatives and their eternal state. Makes my blood run cold is what you said. Very good way to put it. I become numb and overwhelmed if I ponder it and must push it away (particularly re my very beloved catholic grandmother). I too must run to Him and ponder His revealed benevolence despite anything and everything and His holy justice in His choices. Merry Christmas, Dr. Thomas.

Sermon12/16/12 1:10 AM
Hark! the Herald Angels Sing
Dr. Derek Thomas
I came again a second time to this sermon seeking comfort for my soul in grief for the families in insurmountable grief in their losses of fri, dec 14. The sermon has not failed me. Thank you Bro Derek.

Sermon12/7/12 2:54 AM
janine from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
The Eternal Word
Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson
“ Great Advent Sermon! ”
The Word became flesh and dwelt among us. Are there any more glorious words than this? Thank you for this sermon Bro. Sinclair. The incarnation of the God. I desire to be more and more staggered by this Truth. Jesus Christ, Eternal Word. My Lord and my God. How can it be that He came for me.

Sermon11/28/12 1:00 AM
janine elizabeth from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
School of Theology: Q and A
Dr. Derek Thomas
Very, very interesting. Thank you.

Sermon11/22/12 8:12 PM
Dennis Conroy  Find all comments by Dennis Conroy
Sin: A Dominion Ended, A Reign Rejected
Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson
“ Changed topic - not on Romans 6 ”
Dr. Ferguson changed the sermon at the last minute. So this sermon is not on the book of Romans 6. He decided to talk about the importance of our relationship and influence on children.

Sermon11/20/12 12:48 AM
Prayer
Dr. Derek Thomas
I sincerely appreciate how you handle God's holy Word. It is always evident that you view it as an invaluable, sacred thing. Thank you.

Sermon11/19/12 11:59 PM
Wrestling, Waiting, Trusting
Dr. Derek Thomas
comments
Powerful. Thank you.

Sermon11/2/12 10:49 PM
Steven Streight from Peoria, IL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Steven Streight
James, Son of Alpheus: The Apostle Who...
Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson
comments
“ Fantastic Intellectual Insights ”
You are dealing with topics that most American churches seem to ignore. I love this sermon. "being obscure is good" is so opposed to our Facebook and Twitter numbers generation where popularity is exalted. Thanks for such an amazingly wonderful sermon.

Sermon10/26/12 7:14 AM
janine from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine
comments
Magnificent! Brilliant! I've listened to it twice now and know I will more times taking notes. Some years back in His grace He brought me to a place to study His attributes and it was a turning point for me in my knowledge of Him and in my walk with Him. This sermon makes my soul soar. (The middle knowledge stuff is foreign to me but I don't feel the need to ponder it). Thank you for this magnificent sermon and for this series.

Sermon10/21/12 6:15 AM
Priviledged Listener from columbia, sc  Find all comments by Priviledged Listener
comments
Staggered....an appropriate word for this message! I have learned that my "god" is way too small, and that I am much smaller than I ever imagined! I have come away with my God much, much BIGGER, and I even smaller. I am almost afraid to attend these sessions...I have been given much, so very much in my life about God, Jesus and His Kingdom, His purposes and His plans, His heart and desires for me......I am so ashamed that I have given Him so little in return. Thanks to First Presbyterian and its leaders, I am seeing Him more clearly and loving Him more dearly. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Sermon10/19/12 2:10 PM
comments
Very, very interesting. Thank you

Sermon10/11/12 5:44 AM
James, Son of Alpheus: The Apostle Who...
Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson
comments
Thank you.

Sermon10/7/12 9:52 AM
Kevin from Missouri  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kevin
How To Read the Bible
Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson
comments
“ A light in the darkness ”
This sermon brings marvelous encouragement and guidance from an elder brother in Christ. Are you feeling overwhelmed in the wilderness? Are you afraid that the Bible will surely disappoint your longings? Listen, friend. Ponder. Then read--and walk with Christ. As you long for yet another word of insight and upbuilding, let me encourage you to go to Pastor Ferguson's sermon of May 9, 2011, "The Seven Mile Bible." For here, again, he preaches the supreme point--the glory and the life--in all the blessed details of the Bible: it is Christ, in all and through all.

Sermon9/27/12 1:38 PM
Robbi from Nebraska  Find all comments by Robbi
How To Read the Bible
Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson
comments
“ One of the best sermons I've heard! ”
You are never to old to learn! This is such a practical sermon that I can apply today as I read Scripture. Thank you again Mr.Sinclair

Sermon9/25/12 12:41 PM
Strong hearer, repentant doer. from Columbia, South Carolina  Find all comments by Strong hearer, repentant doer.
When 'All Roads Lead to God'
Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson
“ Somber, convicting, helpful Milk... ”
A beautifully spoken Word for my heart...as all your messages have been during this season of my life. It is as if God is speaking directly to me, with the heart and voice of a real Father and when you spoke the words of next weeks message title, it literally took by breath....for this very subject is one from which I have run, hidden ,or ignored most of my years. It is time to face it head on...by His grace and mercy alone, I will. Thank you, Sir, for I know He has prepared me for it.

Sermon9/21/12 12:52 PM
Midge Mudrowsky from Virginia  Find all comments by Midge Mudrowsky
The Bible: Infallible and Inerrant
Dr. Derek Thomas
comments
Amen & amen to the strong & sound teaching heard from Dr Thomas!

Sermon9/10/12 11:39 PM
Jennifer from South  Find all comments by Jennifer
Has God Rejected Israel?
Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson
“ Paul's Concern Was Not Addressed! ”
From it's conception the Church was comprised of the Jewish people, but as a Nation, we are all awarethey've rejected their Messiah. Over the years there have been Jewish individuals who have become believers and there are Messianic believers all over the world. I've failed to see where Minister Ferguson addressed Paul's concern for the entire nation. The question wasn't whether or not they understood that the Gospel was not works related, but based upon grace. Paul's concern was the restoration of his people as a nation back to God. Indeed God has not forfieted His irrevocable promises to the Nation Israel, He will deal with them as a nation in the restoration of their salvation. Once again He will be their God as they will be His people as He has promised, otherwise, we are doomed! God cannot lie!

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] more

Isaiah
Hope Baptist Church

Pastor Alfred J. Chompff
Vipers Seek For a Sign

Reformed Bible Church of S. CA

Blog 7/24/14
Vile and Full of Sin Am I, Thou Art Full...

New York Gospel Mission
som­et­imes i am amazed at the way things work out for...

Hilarious Christian comedian for hire!

Past­ors hire Mutzie to perf­orm at your church and I guar­antee you'll have him ret­urn.
www.mutzie.com