WEDNESDAY

Live Webcast | Info | Demo
MyChurch: covenant
Covenant Free Presbyterian Church
Rev. John Wagner  |  Lexington, South Carolina

Sermon6/15/06 8:44 AM
doug from pa  Contact via email
great message i deal with this everyday.

Sermon6/13/06 9:27 AM
doug from pa  Contact via email
The Worth of the Soul
Rev. John Wagner
great message. it's just wonderfull that there still churches that still preach this kind of message. thank you.

Sermon6/10/06 8:38 AM
Carol Eakin from Northern Ireland
comments
Superb message! A very challenging word to our hearts encouraging us as God's people to remain steadfast in the great truths of the Bible in the light of the subtle changes that are all around. May the Lord continue to bless you brother as you faithfully preach His glorious and life-changing word to sinner and saint alike.

Sermon5/31/06 1:05 AM
Heather Joy Thomas from Washington State  Contact via email
comments
“ Thank you Jesus!! ”
Hello- What a touching message. I lost 7 years of my life to a meth addiction. Today I am 6 months clean and a born again child of God. PRAISE YOU JESUS for saving my soul and delivering me from my addiction.

Sermon5/30/06 12:54 AM
Chistine Morien from Australia  Contact via email
comments
Dear Peter, Your sermon touched me profoundly and I can relate to this so much. I have not only see Drugs destory people close to me (Who like you say come from very good back grounds) also my brother...I can say I understand so much where you are coming from. Jesus has saved me and my bro unfortunately I have lost friends to drugs who were so beautiful... Take care and god bless , Christine

Sermon5/28/06 3:41 PM
Doug from Pa  Contact via email
That Old Devil
Rev. John Wagner
good message

Sermon5/18/06 10:19 PM
Norbert from Manitoba, Canada  Contact via email
God's Hell
Rev. John Wagner
comments
Thank you for message. convition and a call to HOLINESS. I am a North American Indian christian living in Canada Please pray for Indians living in reservations The Chief Shepherd is coming soon

Sermon4/17/06 1:07 PM
Carol Ramsey from North Carolina  Contact via email
comments
One of the greatest testimonies I have ever heard. I found myself praising God and thanking Him for His great mercy and grace. I thank Him for this man's life and salvation and pray that God will continue to use him in a mighty way to reach all he can.

Sermon3/14/06 12:40 PM
mcqueen from kentucky mountains  Contact via email
Christian Humility
Rev. John Wagner
comments
wonderful sermon. it is always good to hear the truth ..To help christian preachers have to give the whole truth and noting but the truth.. as in the days of man and the many preachers of all ages the truth alway is the only thing that will help all in our christian faith.. beccause we must walk in faith not wavering to despire..

Sermon3/12/06 6:08 PM
stanley mcqueen from kentucky mountains  Contact via email
God's Hell
Rev. John Wagner
comments
This message in blunt and to the point..it bring to man the truth of hell and the everlasting punishment.. the text is strong and bold .as the preacher mentioned that some laugh at the truth.. but it is evident that someday their laughter will be turned to crying. hell is a place of doom.. and those that fall into it will be there for ever and ever...

Sermon2/6/06 10:42 PM
JKO from USA
Lewis: Land of Revival
Rev. Duncan Campbell
comments
“ Very inspiring, powerful! ”
Hearing these moving testimonies from days of revival is a great encouragement. Wouldn't it be wonderful to see such a work of God in our day? "Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?" Psalm 85:6

Sermon1/15/06 9:13 PM
Dan Forsberg from MN
Truly amazing sermon. Touches the heart at its core.

Sermon1/5/06 1:17 PM
Brad from Lawton, OK
(Sermon no longer available)
What a tremendous blessings this sermon is. Raise me up Lord to have the same spirit of Gideon! We must have the same constancy and concern in the day we live in! Thanks!!

Sermon12/31/05 3:22 PM
Craig from South Carolina
comments
“ Powerful Testimony ! ”
Wow, what a sermon! Very emotional. You don't have to be there to see his soul pouring out, you can hear it on this audio tape. An inspiration to anybody not saved, whether a drug addict or not.

Sermon12/12/05 12:21 AM
Anthony Blanton from So CA
God's Hell
Rev. John Wagner
comments
Now THAT is what I call preaching!!!

Sermon11/22/05 2:10 PM
plw from Missouri
comments
Thank you for a much needed message that sure applies to today. We are in the falling away, and we will go through the tribulation. Its important to know that even through the apostasy we are to stand and CAN because He holds us up and dosen't let go. If your in a totally apostate church, get out and find a church that isn't, but find a church. This goes against the teaching of Harold Camping to get out of ALL the churches. They're not all apostate, atleast not yet. Thank you for a comforting message Rev. Wagner. 2 Peter 2 lets us know who does the keeping and sees whats going on today. Thank God He does it all.

Sermon11/22/05 9:34 AM
Ronnie Brown from Chattanooga, TN  Contact via email
comments
Pastor Wagner, You message from this Sunday "The Christian's Safety in the Midst of Apostasy" was an unexpected blessing and encouragement to my heart. You frightened me at the onset of the message with words that seemed to cast a dark shadow of the eternal security of the believer. But in the end of the message you brought me, by the presentation of the Son, right to the feet of the Father. Only the matchless grace of God could present some one like me faultless before God. Praise His Name! Salvation is it's most sweet, mercy is it's most magnificent, and grace is it's most glorious when seen in the vast background of the righteous judgement of an Holy God. Thank you, preacher! Grace and Peace through our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, Ronnie Brown

Sermon11/9/05 9:11 AM
Ronnie Brown from Wildwood, Georgia  Contact via email
Why You Can Trust Your Bible
Rev. John Wagner
“ I've Got a Bible! Glory to God! ”
This past Sunday afternoon, I listened to the message "Why You Can Trust Your Bible." I have been chewing in my mind and heart on that passage on and off for close to a year now. But that afternoon, the message rang so loud and clear. I 'bout had what we call down south "a bapticostal runnin' a fit" when you pointed out that Peter was saying that the Bible that is in my hand is a more sure word than the voice of almighty God ringing out from heaven. My wife was with her mother and sisters, two of my kids were at Christmas play practice. The only one's in the house were me and the 15 month old baby. I yelled out "I'VE GOT A BIBLE! GLORY TO GOD!" There wasn't much of a reaction from the baby, I think he's seen daddy get beside himself before, just not in the kitchen! But the audio is incomplete... Ahhh! It just stops. Is this all of the recording? Brother Wagner, I'm dying to hear the end of that message! Is there any chance that a complete recording may be available?

Sermon11/1/05 1:34 AM
Wayne Merk from Canada
comments
Wonderful testimony of salvation. Oh thank God for His wonderful mercy and grace that saved a sinner like me. 1 Cor. 15:3-4 Romans 10:13

Sermon10/31/05 12:55 PM
plw from Mo
comments
For those of you out there who have a loved one lost, doing drugs, you really need to listen to this message. Thank God for faithful servants the Lord sends to the best of the worst. This testimony is a must hear. Todays meth problem (and all the rest of the drugs) out there are getting worse, not better, taking our loved ones to the pit. Thank you for this message of hope.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] more

Pastor Ralph Ovadal
Rising Protestant Magisterium

Pilgrims Covenant Church
Sunday - AM

Kevin Swanson
The Vatican and Homosexuals

Who Will Stand for Truth?
Generations Radio

Blog 9/20/14
Protestant Gender Hypocrisy

Grace Community International
dear prayer warr­iors, a friend who as an educ­at­or...

Westminster Assembly's Grand Debate

Prepub 19.95 +s/h. Papers on Congr­eg­at­ion­al­ism/ Presbyt­er­ian­ism. 12/14 Napht­ali Press
www.naphtali.com/news