CODE #

Bethel Church
Mike Hoggard  |  Festus, Missouri

Sermon8/11/15 5:26 PM
chuck from PA  Contact via emailFind all comments by chuck
The Body - The Blood
Mike Hoggard
comments
“ Absolutely fascinating! ”
Can only say that this is probably the most fascinating teaching I've ever heard. Just goes to show you how perfect Gods word is.

Sermon8/2/15 9:27 PM
Sooner from Oklahoma  Find all comments by Sooner
Wednesday Night 7-29-15
Mike Hoggard
I would listen to more of your sermons if there were titles,so I would know it is about.

Sermon7/25/15 8:01 AM
Roland WOmack from Noh FL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Roland WOmack
Hebrews Bible Study
comments
I have just started to listen to your sermons and teachings I enjoy them very much, This one has me a little confused you say that Gens 2 is literally true and I believe it with all my heart. but them you talked about 2 Peter 3-8 are you saying that from sun up to sun up is a thousand years?

Sermon7/19/15 9:05 PM
Roland WOmack from Noh FL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Roland WOmack
Hebrews Bible Study
Nice to here King James preached

Sermon7/12/15 5:39 PM
Elena from Illinois  Find all comments by Elena
For Those Who Struggle
comments
Thanks! It really blessed me and I really needed it. Please pray for me.

Sermon7/10/15 12:02 AM
Rhonda Stone from Pevely, Mo  Find all comments by Rhonda Stone
For Those Who Struggle
comments
I needed to hear this. I thank God for you and your ministry daily.

Sermon7/1/15 9:44 AM
Linda from Toronto, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Linda
The Rainbow of Sodom
“ Days of Lot ”
Thank you for another good one! Always grateful to Azureceu, too, for letting me know of your site early last year. (Azureceu, if you happen to see this, hope all is well .. multiplied blessings to you, and Maranatha!)

Sermon6/28/15 9:33 PM
David Wiebe from BC Canada  Find all comments by David Wiebe
The Water of the Word
Mike Hoggard
Just Great! I pray that folks will listen to Pastor Mike, his teaching proves to me beyond any doubt, that the KJV is the absolute, inerrant, Word of God.

Sermon6/25/15 7:15 PM
Ed Bailey from Willis Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ed Bailey
Pastor Mike Online 6-23-15
Mike Hoggard
I really enjoy all your videos learn so much thank you I thought you might find this interesting http://youtu.be/uQCBCoJHOQ8 read computer screen about 10 min. 40 sec.God Bless.

Sermon6/5/15 8:22 PM
David Wiebe from BC Canada  Find all comments by David Wiebe
Pastor Mike Online 6-2-15
Mike Hoggard
Thank You PM for sharing with us on difficult subjects. Undoubtedly the spirit of Jezebel is now working at a fever pace, the deaths of Pastors and Christians world wide is the sad evidence.

Sermon5/31/15 12:59 PM
Lottie from Ohio  Find all comments by Lottie
comments
“ Great Information! ”
Interesting information (about 37 minutes in) about the shekinah glory and about the Lord's people using rabbinical teachings on the Holy Scriptures. Of course the whole show is worth listening to.

Sermon5/24/15 2:57 PM
Linda from Toronto, Canada  Find all comments by Linda
“ Great insights on this ”
We are truly "..fearfully and wonderfully made.." Psalm 139:14

Blog5/24/15 11:05 AM
Angel E from Florida  Contact via emailGo to homepageFind all comments by Angel E
comments
Thank you for sharing Pastor Mike with my husband and I. We have changed much of our theology and learned so much from you Pastor Mike. Blessing in Jesus name to you all!

Sermon5/12/15 1:44 AM
Michael Schuck from Munich-Bavaria-Germany  Contact via emailFind all comments by Michael Schuck
Babylon Is Finished!
Mike Hoggard
Dear Pastor Mike, again thank you so much! Praise the Lord! A total Blessing, an eye-opener again, a real gift! GOD BLESS! Sincerely in Christ Jesus and the KJV, Mike Schuck

Sermon4/30/15 6:02 AM
Darcy Lee from New Zealand  Contact via emailFind all comments by Darcy Lee
“ Spot On Brain Computer Interfaces. ”
Hi you guys are spot on about the brain computer interfaces and hive mind. I have encountered it but not a soul believes. It is exciting to see the church believing and preaching in things like this. Please read my blog at http://www.darcylee.com more specifically the terrorist owned linked. I just remembered a direct link to it try this: 911.darcylee.co.nz This has my experience with brain computer interfaces and hive mind matrix virtual reality. I was going to be the one to break it to the world. You would've believed the money. Please read my blog anyhow. Brain computer interface. SPOT ON. 100% Darcy Lee

Sermon4/28/15 5:34 AM
Gen Eric from Murrells Inlet, SC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gen Eric
comments
“ Modern Day Plagues Are Happening ”
Would you like to see an example of a series of modern day plagues, which are occurring now? Example: Published(time stamped by Yahoo) three days before the worst earthquake in Japan's history, the mega tsunami, and triple reactor, nuclear meltdown at Fukushima. https:[email protected]/archives/date-posted/2011/03/08/ The Latin Reads ... Incipio = present active "I begin" Venir = first person singular "To come" Divello = present active "I tear apart" What you're looking at is the 7.3 foreshock, discovered only AFTER the megaquake and tsunami. There are a lot more of these, written in similar fashion. Haiti, Hurricane Ike, the meteor which hit Russia ... etc. Ask the question, would God send something so terrible without warning? We're already here, and this is just the warm up. The question I have for you, is do I need an exorcism of the Holy Spirit? Please contact me if you think I do. The plagues are happening now. Gen Eric

Sermon4/24/15 2:02 PM
Dave Tremont from Michigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dave Tremont
Be Not Deceived
“ Wow ”
Today God gave me a blessed assurance that I am saved thru this discussion on Words. Thank you Pastor Mike.

Sermon4/14/15 11:11 PM
Delivered from On My Knees  Find all comments by Delivered
comments
“ Highly Informative & Imaginative ”
FAR OUT! But worth thinking about. I lost many friends years ago speculating on these things. It is highly probable your on the mark. Who hath believed our report.

Sermon4/13/15 5:53 PM
Aussie Steve from Queensland  Find all comments by Aussie Steve
comments
“ Unbelievable ! Amazing research ! Information +++ ”
This is one riveting presentation, only someone with an insight into the scriptures from the index to the maps, paralleled with a insight of what collectively, scientists today are up to, could have possibly explained in some much detail, the end game for humanity. Never before in mans history could this have been possible to understand and predict, mankind is about to have the "web" offer forbidden fruit. The conclusion is staggeringly sobering. Pastor Mike a huge effort from you, thank you.

Sermon4/6/15 5:26 PM
Aussie Steve from Queensland  Find all comments by Aussie Steve
Wednesday Night 3-25-15
Mike Hoggard
“ Awesome message, bold courageous preaching. ”
I am convinced as this message so Biblically reveals, that the vast majority of those people who have been born again and faithfully attend a local fellowship, especially the mega-churches, consciously or sub-consciously believe that the last days false teachers and false prophets are outside the church. Not realising that their deception started when they heard a message that was only 1 Deg, off course, maybe just one word in total that was not Authorised. And if these same people aren't faithfully reading the only bible that never changes, and not the shifting sands, they will never know, until they arrive at the end.

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] more

Jeff Arthur
Have You Learned Contentment?

Philippians 4:10-13; 1...
Elizabeth Baptist Church

Hourly: Ungodly Emotions: Depression
Brian Borgman
Grace Community Church
Staff Picks..

Event: Aug 24-26, 2017
The Beauty and Glory of the Reformation

2017 Puritan Reformed Conference
Conference
Puritan Reformed Theological

Sermon: Restoration Of Country Part 1
Dr. Andy Bloom

The promises are made to encourage faith, not to cherish sloth. ... Robert Hawker

Amazon Fire TV New!