Bethel Church | SermonAudio.com

HTML Embed | Demo
Live Webcast | Info | Demo
MyChurch: bethel
Bethel Church
Mike Hoggard  |  Festus, Missouri

Sermon8/25/13 4:58 PM
Robert Cleveland from Tulsa Ok  Contact via emailFind all comments by Robert Cleveland
The Fallen and the Fruitful
comments
Good message, thank you.

Sermon8/24/13 10:43 AM
 from OK
Revival at Bethel
Reg Kelly
comments
You are so right, church members are mean!! As a Christian, I don't even want to go to church, it feels like a strange social club. I guess I have been listening to Reg and Mike too long.

Sermon8/24/13 10:14 AM
 from Oklahoma
Revival at Bethel
Reg Kelly
comments
You and Reg are two pastors who are really preaching the truth with boldness!!!!

Sermon8/23/13 7:14 AM
John Scholten from NL  Contact via emailFind all comments by John Scholten
“ Great teaching Mike ! ”
Hello Mike, Wonderful theachng. I love you Mike, John.

Sermon8/21/13 3:53 PM
Michael Schuck from Germany  Contact via emailFind all comments by Michael Schuck
Gorgeous! Dear Pastor Mike, thank you again very, very much!! God Bless! Sincerely in Christ Mike Schuck

Sermon8/18/13 9:57 PM
Doris  Find all comments by Doris
How to Birth a Beast

Sermon8/17/13 6:18 AM
Jennifer Mason from Memphis , TN.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jennifer Mason
Witchcraft and the Occult
comments
Pastor Hoggard, I just wanted to let you know the impact of your message has opened my eyes to a lot of that which is demonically hidden. It has led me cry out to God for my unkown adherence to sin against God. How far are we from the God of the Bible, but thank God for His gift of love; Jesus!

Sermon8/16/13 12:10 AM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M
Pastor Mike Online 8-15-13
Mike Hoggard
Great message Pastor Mike!

Sermon8/13/13 11:29 AM
 from Oklahoma
Good For Nothing Churches
Mike Hoggard
Thank you for teaching the true gospel. It is sad, that there are less churches preaching, and less members reading the true word of God

Sermon8/9/13 1:54 PM
KEVIN JAMES BOULTINGHOUSE from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by KEVIN JAMES BOULTINGHOUSE
Pure Bible Study
“ Thanks Pastor Mike ”
I love your teachings and preaching, I only read the KJV Bible now.I wished I lived close enough to visit your church in Missouri,but I live in Florida. So I guess I'll have to wait until Heaven to meet you.Your a God send

Sermon8/8/13 5:19 PM
Lee Spencer from Tucson AZ  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lee Spencer
I'm looking forward to part 2, my wife's grandmother on her father's side has been attending a JW church for some time now, which is very odd considering her family is primarily Catholic (a whole 'nother issue) - I will direct her to your sermons on this topic, and we'd be thankful for any further teachings exposing the JW's. Please pray for my wife's family - her JW mother, and her Catholic father, grandfather, stepmother, and pretty much just lost mother and step-father. Thank you in the name of our savior :)

Sermon8/8/13 1:10 AM
Charlie Schafer from New Castle, Delaware  Contact via emailFind all comments by Charlie Schafer
my spirits were low - & not many pastors preach sermons like this !!! thank you & keep preachin from Gods only true Word ;the KJV Bible //Jesus Bless&Keep You in these wicked days //Charlie

Sermon8/6/13 11:48 AM
 from Oklahoma
Witchcraft in the Church
Mike Hoggard
The First Baptist in a nearby town is having a Sunday night Bible study on THE HARBINGER, so i can understand your message. God have mercy on us!

Sermon8/4/13 3:23 PM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M
The Fiery Trial
comments

Sermon8/4/13 5:28 AM
Mirta hernandez  Find all comments by Mirta hernandez
The Fiery Trial
comments
I enjoyed the message from the Lord. The Lord has changed my family. We are been learning more about Word more than ever. I praise God we don't need lot of books or scholars , we need just the Holy Spirit. Let God teach us. Even humble preachers like you. The Lord has used you to make us hungry for the Word. Praise The Lord Jesus Christ. Amen

Sermon8/3/13 11:39 AM
Pastor Mike Online 8-1-13
Mike Hoggard
Dear Pastor Mike, again I agree with you wholeheartedly! God Bless you furthermore! In Christ Jesus sincerely yours Mike Schuck

Sermon8/2/13 11:05 AM
Julie from Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Julie
The Savior of the Woman
comments
One thing I would bring up, not in a spirit disagreement, but my husband left me after the birth of our first daughter. I owned a successful business in Cali and didn't need him financially or otherwise. He resented our infant daughter and all the attention she required. So I became the everything, father and mother to my child. I have to say I did very well. I provided for my daughter extremely well, spent time with her, taught her right from wrong. If men would grow up and be good fathers and husbands women wouldn't have been forced to become the be-alls to our children. And within that atmosphere I wouldn't have EVER let a man tell me what to do. Why would I? I got where I got by myself and God. No man did anything for me but drag me down. So that's the flip side of things for you. And PS my husband who has been a California Deputy all his life after the Navy, after he was shot and almost killed in the line of duty, he saw how life can end in a second, and he decided he wanted to be the father his absentee father never was. But if men continue to put the burden of their families on women, women are only going to get stronger and when they see their lives are better without all the crap men cause, this will never stop. So be fair about this.

Sermon8/1/13 1:20 AM
Pastor Mike Online 7-25-13
comments
Dear Pastor Mike, you are right; God Bless you excedingly and further more. Thank you for your sermons and lectures and comments!! Praise the Lord! In Jesus sincerely Yours Mike Schuck

Sermon7/30/13 3:10 PM
Dear Pastor Mike, phantastic! Thank you so much!! Sincerely yours in Jesus Christ Mike Schuck

Sermon7/29/13 2:24 PM
Kathryn Sheldon from Everett WA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kathryn Sheldon
The Blessing of Children
comments
Thank you so much for being a Man of Courage after God's own heart! I have been taught by my Grandmother, aunt and mom that men are stupid and need women to teach, and survive. I have had all kinds of problems with my marriage of 11 years, and I truly believe God is using you to teach me the right way. I have seen God teaching my husband how to be the MAN of God He has called him to be and it is bringing me so Much Joy now that I know how to be the wife and not the Man of the House-if that makes sense. You and your family are in my prayers, may God put a strong Hedge of Protection!

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] more

Special Meeting

Ken Wimer
The Savior of Sinners

Gospel According to Luke
Shreveport Grace Church

Voddie Baucham on Puritan Hard Drive

"Simply ast­on­ish­ing. Amaz­ing tool. I have enj­oyed my Pur­itan Hard Drive imm­ens­ely."
www.puritandownloads.com/dr..

Emergency Food USA

Great tast­ing, healthy, GMO free emerg­ency food. Long term food and water stor­age.
www.emergencyfoodusa.com

America Revival Or Ruin

He who has no vision of eternity will never get a true hold of time. ... Thomas Carlyle

City: Austin, TX