WEDNESDAY

Select Podcast Format | Help
HTML Embed | Demo
Live Webcast | Info | Demo
Berean Baptist Church
Pastor Sean Harris  |  Fayetteville, North Carolina

Sermon10/23/13 9:44 AM
Pastor David from Fayetteville, North Carolina  Protected NameFind all comments by Pastor David
comments
Absolutely satirical take by the author, but the consequences of society's ideas are not so far removed from this outrageous example!

Sermon10/23/13 8:41 AM
Al from Boston  Contact via emailFind all comments by Al
Really like the application of proverbs to politics. Very good.

Sermon10/22/13 8:39 PM
gib ham from indianapolis  Contact via emailFind all comments by gib ham
comments
I'm assuming this was written as satire in order to expose the hypocrisy of abortion? That's what I got out of it anyway

Sermon10/22/13 1:32 PM
Lady_Virtue from OKC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lady_Virtue
comments
“ Wow...just wow! ”
I listened to this without knowing exactly what to expect. Little did I know it would display such feminism and misandry, both of which are sins. Shedding man's blood requires that that man's blood be shed (Gen. 9:6). This is absolutely terrible, but, as you said, we've already started going down this road. God help us and turn us from our sin and save us.

Sermon10/22/13 11:30 AM
Joshua from Dahlonega  Find all comments by Joshua
comments
“ Wow ”
That almost sounded like a sarcastic, prolifer.....but sadly, probably someone's real take on the subject. Wow

Sermon10/21/13 10:18 PM
Christopher Binns from NY  Contact via emailFind all comments by Christopher Binns
comments
I'm sure Paul was familiar with Sodom and Gomorah!

Sermon10/21/13 4:57 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
Loved this sermon- lots of passion and clear preaching of the gospel.

Sermon10/21/13 7:09 AM
Jessica Felix from Fayetteville, NC  Find all comments by Jessica Felix
This was a wonderful message. I have been considering homeschooling but I am not yet decided, this message shed some new light on things to consider. I especially appreciated the Biblical passages you expounded on.

Sermon10/18/13 1:59 PM
Gary Robinson from Montrose, Colorado  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gary Robinson
comments
“ HIT IT RIGHT ON THE NAIL ! ”
Thank You for preaching on this subject. You don't hear a lot of Preachers & Pastors preaching on this subject. Where I live, it is more common to preach on the good news that comes from the Bible, and leave it at that. However, it masks the underlying cause of what makes man stumble. Satan also knows the word of God... and will twist it to make it seem like the sin that you are in is alright... but sadly is not. So let go and let God work through you through his GRACE, and Jesus will help you.

Sermon10/15/13 7:47 PM
Colton from S. pines  Find all comments by Colton
(Sermon no longer available)
“ Thanks ”
Thanks for the encouraging words you have been saying! I really liked what you said on the recent Mormon podcast as well. Things are not looking so good in our country and this was encouraging.

Sermon10/8/13 6:03 AM
MrE from East TN  Contact via emailFind all comments by MrE
Fight Now and Rest Later
Sean E. Harris
“ Right on time for this soldier! ”
Thank you for the encouragement to get back in the fight! Thank you for giving to the Lord.. I am a life that was changed!

Sermon10/5/13 11:46 AM
Gabrielle from PA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Gabrielle
comments
“ No breach? ”
The KJV is the only version (compared to ESV, ASV, NKJV, NIV) which uses the word breach in Numbers 14:34. However, they all use the word breach in Psalms 106:23 (Moses stood in the breach) which parallels this passage. So why did the other versions drop the breach and not just the word promise? Instead they change it to rejection, alienation, me against you, or displeasure..

Sermon10/4/13 1:30 AM
SuzAnn from California  Find all comments by SuzAnn
comments
Thanks so much for these discussions... You guys are never afraid to tackle "the issues" that can set us apart but not divide us... Good format so questions, comments and scripture and be inserted/handled/discussed... you guys have a true gift of presenting and discussing these topics which is so uplifting and thought-provoking! Thanks!!!

Sermon10/2/13 4:10 PM
Helen from Sweden  Contact via emailFind all comments by Helen
comments
You do well as always..looking forward to part 2 of the topic!

Sermon10/1/13 8:13 AM
Kat from Texas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kat
comments
I'm glad that you guys have tackled this topic. Interesting stuff!

Sermon9/30/13 11:52 PM
CJW from Ft. Bragg  Find all comments by CJW
“ Good discussion ”
This article is disturbing. It reminds me of a book called "Why Men Hate Church," by David Murrow. I heard this guy speak at a large function I was t as a guest speaker, and even though it was presented in a comical way, it was basically mocking church and all that it is we do (worship, prayer, etc). It made me feel sick. My husband, as a born again believer has always loved church and has never thought that it was too "touchy feely" for him to be able to stomach it. It is sad to me to see Christians mock and make excuses for the church. As if the world needs more ammunition, now we are turning on each other. :(

Sermon9/30/13 2:49 AM
Tommie Scott from Las Vegas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tommie Scott
“ The Christian Stumbling Block Politics ”
Hi Pastors, Just have a few questions! But before I do I would tell you that I'm a Christian that's it, call me independent or what not. IV made a video addressing Al pimp Sharpton titled " Ex Gang Member Confronts Al Sharpton". And right wing & left wing Christians please stand up. 1. Do we as Christians ID as Christians first or Conservatives. 2. Do you believe that mostly every conservative blindly follow conservative leaders just because on the surface they seem to line up with conservative Christian views. 3. You believe that Christians really read the bills, or just follow their pastors, social groups, class, etc..... 4. Do you believe that we should come out from amongst them and form our own party, given that, the beginning of knowledge is the fear of The Lord, and the things of Gid are foolishness to them that are parishing on Fox News and the Conservative party. 5. Are Christians willing for Christ sake to stand alone, or be kicked out of your circle or Church, or group for the sake of Christ. Or Does the fear of man have most gripped? 6. If we have God in us and world or America is in a down fall, wouldn't you say that it's our fault as believers. I raise these question because all I hear from 90% of Christians is politic, when Satan has inva

Sermon9/26/13 7:21 PM
romuluspry from romulus, michigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by romuluspry
comments
Isaiah 5:20 sums this up. Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Sermon9/26/13 3:48 PM
Dustin from Okla city  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dustin
comments
With all due respect Pastor Bill, how is this shocking? It sounds a bit naive to think in a downward spiraling satanic postmodern culture we live in, that one can be surprised about this. Sadly this is nothing compared to the big picture of how gay marriage will be the law of the land soon! c

Sermon9/26/13 1:02 PM
Mary Frye from taunton ma  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mary Frye
comments
If I lived there I would call and cancel my paper and tell them the reason why. Then I'd call all my Christian friends and ask them to call and cancel, then I'd go to my church and ask all my Christian family to do the same ect.. ect ..ect..can they really have that newspaper in their homes. .now? I'm finding that these things really show who are not true Christians

Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] more

Occupy Till I Come

Bill Parker
The God of Salvation

The God of Salvation
Sunday School
Eager Avenue Grace Church

Lewis Kiger
God can burn barley field

Memorial Heights Baptist

Scott T. Brown
His Hand is Stretched Out

Hope Baptist Church

Deceived Church

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Special Meeting

Sermon: Doctrine of Assurance - 1
Ken Jones

To carry care to bed is to sleep with a pack on your back. ... Thomas Haliburton
Site-Wide RSS & Podcast | Help