TUESDAY

Kurt Smith  |  Adel, Georgia
Email Us!

Sermon4/23/16 1:56 PM
The Potter's Freedom
Kurt Smith
comments
Relistening to some fav sermons from one of my fav preachers. This one is way high on my list of top messages. Bro. Kurt has been very instrumental and helpful over the last few years on my journey as the Lord has lead me into the knowledge of the reformed faith, the doctrines of grace, the full sovereignty and prerogative of the Majesty on High, God's ways and attributes, and deeper knowledge of who and what I am in reality. Much gratitude, Bro. Kurt

Sermon3/7/16 7:58 PM
Thomas Sullivan from Jenison, MI  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Thomas Sullivan
Are You a Murderer?
Kurt Smith
comments
“ Powerful Preaching ”
I discovered Pastor Smith today since Chris and I upload all the sermons for www.wilderness.com and I was listening while delivering the mail. The powerful oratory of this sermon caught my attention immediately, and then the substance. By the end of the sermon I had to get Chris on the phone and thank him for adding Pastor Smith's sermons to our line up. Then I got home and had to share this with the wife as I always do when a sermon really arrests me. Now I want to hear the next few sermons as well. I am a debtor to any pastor whose sermons unzip my heart, arrest my conscience, and drive me to the blood of Christ for fresh mercy.

Sermon5/4/14 11:25 PM
Steve Youngblood from Leesburg, Georgia  Protected NameFind all comments by Steve Youngblood
Excellent exegesis and exhortation, as always. Thank you, Kurt, for your devoted faithfulness and love for the truth of the Scriptures. You are highly esteemed by your brothers and sisters in Christ.

Sermon11/28/13 9:46 PM
Martin J. from Ohio  Find all comments by Martin J.
(Sermon no longer available)
Great sermon, brother! You did a great job speaking, and a great job preaching. You are a wonderful preacher and I look forward to hearing your next sermons! again, GREAT job! Keep preaching, and know that God is with you.

Sermon11/26/13 4:29 AM
comments
“ Blessed teaching. ”
This is a blessed message about the absolute sovereignty in salvation, about His unique prerogative to chose whom He wants to salvation. We all deserve wrath and hell.

Sermon11/21/13 5:14 AM
The True Israel
Kurt Smith
“ Useful. ”
I found this sermon useful. I understand better know this subject.

Sermon11/14/13 1:04 PM
An excellent presentation of the invaluable use and necessity of a confession of faith, set forth logically and cogently through sound reasoning and use of the Scriptures. Thank you, Bro. Kurt, for your labors.

Sermon9/30/13 4:15 AM
So excellent. Thank you.

Sermon9/2/13 8:05 PM
Homer Johnson from Kansas  Find all comments by Homer Johnson
(Sermon no longer available)
Wow! Wonderful sermon! You are a GREAT preacher! I look forward to hearing the next sermon!

Sermon8/5/13 4:18 AM
janine elizabeth from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
Two Opposing Religions
Kurt Smith
A wonderful message of the gospel. Thank you.

Sermon7/17/13 4:42 AM
This part also is so excellent. Thank you. Examining myself.

Sermon7/9/13 2:59 AM
This is truly fabulous. Having learned this as the "our Father" in a rote method a a little Catholic kid and rattled it off hundreds of times mindlessly as an assigned penance or in the rosary, this is so rich to my soul as you've presented it. Repenting. Looking forward to the remainder of it. Thank you and bless you.

Sermon7/9/13 1:22 AM
Of God's Decree
Kurt Smith
Very excellent. Thank you.

Sermon5/24/13 9:01 PM
Thomas Sullivan from Jenison, MI  Contact via emailFind all comments by Thomas Sullivan
Are you an Adulterer?
Kurt Smith
“ Thankful for honest preaching. ”
It is almost inconceivable that sermons like this go without comments. Having just finished the book, Fundamentalist Seduction, I would rather tremble at good warning on the 7th commandment than become hardened at this point. A former pastor I knew preached the most powerful sermon I ever heard on this subject, then plunged headlong into this sin. I kept his copy of John Owen's "Sin and Temptation" when I sold his library after he left the ministry. I kept it as a warning to me. His notes were in the margin. The man who preached at my wedding defected from the faith because of adultery. As Alleine wrote, "(An Alarm to the Unconverted) "oh be scrupulously careful here, your soul depends upon." false converts desire salvation from suffering—but they do not desire to be saved from sinning. They would have their souls saved—but still would have their lusts. They would be content to have some of their sins destroyed—but they cannot leave the lap of Delilah, or divorce the beloved Herodias. They cannot be cruel to the right eye or right hand." I am a mailman. I have to see inappropriate catalogs daily. I depend on sermons like this to make sure the fire is doused at all times.

Sermon5/22/13 2:41 AM
Maria from Texas  Find all comments by Maria
Have You Been Born Again?
Kurt Smith
comments
Thank you for clearly, faithfully preaching God's word.

Sermon5/10/13 3:53 AM
This was great. Thank you.

Sermon5/10/13 3:05 AM
I really enjoyed hearing your testimony. Thank you for sharing.

Sermon5/4/13 10:30 PM
I do love this encouraging sermon. It helps keep me focused on enduring till the end. Thank you.

Sermon4/24/13 7:46 AM
A true blessing. Thank you.

Sermon4/23/13 1:29 AM
Most excellent. I learned so much from this. Just recently was made aware of the different confessions so am studying them. The only confession I ever learned was the apostles creed as a catholic. Loved this teaching. Thank you.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3

Corectly Crossing The Textual Divide

38th Annuel Dean Burgon Conference
Conference
  LIVE Webcast Event!

Family Worship Radio
www.familyworshipradio.com

I have a great need for Christ; I have a great Christ for my need. ... C. H. Spurgeon

Apple TV New!