Eager Avenue Grace Church | SermonAudio.com

Bill Parker  |  Albany, Georgia

Sermon12/6/16 10:24 AM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Posted 6 hours ago
True Christian Contentment
Randy Wages
This was an outstanding message on Christian contentment. He explained very clearly how this contentment is not a suggestion but a necessary part of living out our salvation on this earth. This message blessed me and I’m sure it will bless all who listen and ponder it.

Sermon11/20/16 9:35 PM
Asa  Find all comments by Asa
I am Come
David Simpson
Wonder sermon and a good rebuke to those who call the Son of God a sinner,may they repent!

Sermon10/24/16 7:46 AM
DLockI from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by DLockI
“ Glory to God! ”
I praise God for gospel preaching like this! May God bless the preaching of His Word!

Sermon10/10/16 7:13 PM
Hasim from Queensland Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hasim
When a Sinner Sees the Lord
Bill Parker
I'm Blessing you Bill, for the Blessing I receive listening to your sermons, Lord continue to pour out your blessings on Bill Parker...

Sermon10/3/16 6:30 AM
DLockI from Nc  Contact via emailFind all comments by DLockI
A Parable of the Vineyard
Bill Parker
Amen! Jehovah Tsidkenu!

Sermon9/27/16 7:07 PM
Warrick from Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Warrick
Very true indeed. Glory to Christ

Sermon8/8/16 12:32 AM
Maurice weber from Orem,utah  Find all comments by Maurice weber
I'm washed in the blood of the lamb,and clothed in his righteousness

Sermon7/31/16 3:48 PM
Rose and George Fenton from Dorset, England.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rose and George Fenton
Thank you, Pastor Bill, we were most certainly greatly blessed by this message, and recommend all the Lord's people to hear it. Love in Christ, English Rose

Sermon7/29/16 4:26 PM
Rose Fenton from Dorset  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rose Fenton
Righteous Judgment - Part 2
Bill Parker
comments
Thank you, Pastor Bill, for this excellent sermon. I listened to every word, and it was feeding my soul with truth. God bless you richly. Love English Rose

Sermon7/4/16 5:08 PM
Hasim from Queensland Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hasim
Is God Really My Father?
Bill Parker
I know that the human adoption is a good analogy but it does fall short. And I know that you know that. When a human adopts, he cannot become his actual father, but we are born of the spirit and become actual brothers and sisters to Christ. Also what would happen if you could convince a person that they were not saved? What horror! A person can do nothing to save themselves. The very nature of the lost means such a thing is impossible. Only a saved Child can be comforted by your sermons cause we know what is being said.God Bless you...

Sermon7/4/16 4:26 PM
Hasim from Queensland Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hasim
Your preaching to the converted, but I am grateful for the conformation from a brother. When God made man in His own image The Cross was always an essential part of the work that would complete that image. Luke 7:47 The one forgiven much loves much and the one who is forgiven little loves little. Only one born of the spirit of God knows how much forgiveness was necessary. How could Adam ever have truely loved God?. God doesn't make mistakes at all,in Him is no darkness at all. God Bless....

Sermon6/23/16 7:47 PM
Hasim from Queensland Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hasim
I understand why a child of God would examine themselves to make their election sure but why would anyone ever want to find out that they are not saved.? My understanding is that there is nothing that one can do to save oneself, no work of any kind can save. The intellectual exercise is a waste of time for the lost person. Please explain?

Sermon6/16/16 10:27 PM
Hasim from Queensland Australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Hasim
Righteous Judgment - Part 2
Bill Parker
comments
Hard to find another believer with whom I am in total agreement with,would love to sit and talk. Most so called Christian 's even were I fellowship, suffer from false doctrine.Best I can hope for is to have some listen in agreement . Feel isolated.

Sermon6/13/16 12:20 AM
Rayna Bartley from Arkansas  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Rayna Bartley
Just wondering if I can find out if I am being blocked from sharing these sermons? I can listen to them but cannot share them to my FB page anymore. I do so enjoy listening to Pastor Bill Parker's sermons. Would appreciate any help you could give me.

Sermon6/11/16 6:11 AM
Tanya Pitman from Lexington SC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tanya Pitman
comments
Dear Pastor Bill Parker, I've just started listening to some of your preaching the Word of God & am in the middle of this series on The mysteries of the Kingdom..I'm a single mother of one daughter, age 8,& myself 46...It's just the two of us now...My parents passed in 2011 within 7 mths of each other and I have a sister in CT with neices and nephews whom all have no desire for the Word of God...We are blessed to have a local church we have been attending for almost 3 yrs that preaches the True Gospel of Christ. Separated unto the Gospel of Jesus Christ...Also on sermonaudio...I'm thankful the Lord is using your preaching the True Gospel of Christ for his Glory and Christ being the only Way of Salvation.. Christ Alone...God bless you and the your ministry that keeps on giving all the Glory to our Lord and Saviour. In Jesus precious name. AMEN

Sermon3/8/16 5:52 PM
Lizzy from Middletown NY  Find all comments by Lizzy
A Covenant-Minded People
Bill Parker
This sermon/teaching was such a blessing to me. I listen to it on my train ride home. It was refreshing to my soul! " Oh how he loves you and me (sinners) from the foundation of the world. Thank you!

Sermon3/2/16 11:16 AM
English Rose and George from southern England  Contact via emailFind all comments by English Rose and George
Excellent Pastor Bill. Though, by the grace of God, we know it, so lovely to have it all spelt out so clearly. A great blessing. Thank you so much.

Sermon1/29/16 11:00 AM
The Danger of Compromise
Bill Parker
comments
We would agree with Alana, a very good message, clear and concise. A blessing indeed. Love in Christ, English Rose

Sermon1/24/16 3:08 PM
English Rose and George Fenton from southern England  Contact via emailFind all comments by English Rose and George Fenton
A great blessing, Pastor Bill, to hear the Word so clearly given. We thank you and after a short break, going to watch/listen to the second part. We so appreciate the lovely clear video too. Just amazing what Isaiah 1 predicted. God bless you. Christian love, ER and G.

Sermon1/23/16 5:49 PM
English Rose saved sinner from southern England  Contact via emailFind all comments by English Rose      saved sinner
The Bittersweet Gospel
Bill Parker
Thank you Pastor Bill for such a clear message of the Bittersweet gospel. A great blessing. Love in Christ English Rose

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

South Haven Baptist Church
Staff Picks..

Bruce David Bell
The Message From The Womb

Berean Bible Fellowship

Dr. Peter Masters
Signs of Christ's Presence..

Acts