FRIDAY

HTML Embed | Demo
Live Webcast | Info | Demo
MyChurch: prts
Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary
Dr. Joel Beeke  |  Grand Rapids, Michigan

Sermon8/27/14 12:31 PM
Mitchell R. Nichols from Indianapolis, Indiana  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Mitchell R. Nichols
• Posted 58 hours ago
“ Oh to be in heaven now!!! ”
I have never heard a message so powerful to transport me for a short time to that glorious day! Definately a top 10 message for me. I couldn't stop weeping... A truly gifted mouth - piece of the Almighty! Spurgeon was looking down from heaven smiling. I want to move to Zambia if i have to wait for heaven. :)

Sermon8/27/14 12:21 PM
• Posted 58 hours ago
The Healthy Holiness of Christ's Bride
Dr. Michael Barrett
“ What a blessing! ”
What a theologically rich, God glorifying and practical message. So blessed to hear it preached in person! May God richly bless the mission of PRTS!!!

Sermon7/30/14 3:10 PM
Pa  Find all comments by Pa
“ Such a lovely testimony ”
I love hearing about one's first love for Christ! So encouraging and reminds me of all that Christ has done for me.

Sermon5/21/14 4:41 PM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
comments
Very short presentation but interesting- we often get hung up about the thought of meditation but really meditating upon a god given idea/ doctrine is very helpful. Worth a listen !

Sermon5/18/14 2:27 AM
James D  Find all comments by James D
comments
I am fairly new to Puritan history and writings. This sermon introduced me to the Puritan Sibbes, and I am excited to learn of him. I am very careful and extremely scrupulous about what preachers I listen to, and Dr. Beeke is one who I recommend. I have been learning a lot of helpful spiritual things from his sermons. He does not get you caught up in debates and asserting opinions contrary to established Puritan history, as I have found one or two other sermonaudio preachers to do, when looking up Puritan sermons. Dr. Beeke and Paul Washer are my favorite sermon audio preachers--because their preaching leaves me edified and more focused on Christ and His word.

Sermon5/12/14 8:05 AM
Justin  Find all comments by Justin
The Eleven Commandments
Dr. Joel Beeke
“ Instructional ”
Great sermon addressed to ministers (especially young ministers) on how to be a good pastor. I especially appreciate how Dr. Beeke talks about pastors visiting their people, and showing them love on Sundays as they greet them. My pastor visited me while I was going through cancer. However, the assistant pastor even though I emailed him the news of my diagnosis, he never said anything to me and that has hurt. . It is really important for pastors to show love to all the members of their flock.

Sermon5/1/14 2:26 PM
Rob  Find all comments by Rob
“ Very good ”
An excellent an important message for all families.

Sermon4/23/14 10:13 PM
comments
Very good.

Sermon4/23/14 6:06 PM
Myron King from Northern Ireland  Contact via emailFind all comments by Myron King
comments
Absolutely right. May God incline my heart with such a desire. Set your affection on things above not on things on the earth. Colossians 3 v 2.

Sermon4/15/14 11:33 PM
comments
Thank you.

Sermon4/15/14 9:14 PM
Ryan  Find all comments by Ryan
comments
“ Really helpful ”
I really appreciate this, especially what he says about occasional meditation. That is something I do but have never heard a preacher describe. This is a relief to me. Last year, I was very sick and almost died. I was diagnosed with cancer just before easter. Just a few hours before I was diagnosed, I was at work and someone had given me an easter themed button that showed 3 crosses shilhouetted on golgotha. I started thinking about Jesus's death on the cross and about how he told the criminal who believed in Him that he would be with Him in paradise. These contemplations brought me great peace despite the chaos of my physical health. Well, I mentioned this a week later to friends from church and one of the ladies said what I did was idolatry and rebuked me. All that to say, I am relieved that other Christians such as this preacher do not think it is idolatry to be reminded of God by everyday things and meditate on the truths which we are reminded of.

Sermon11/18/13 11:53 PM
This is very interesting

Sermon11/18/13 7:01 PM
Breathtaking thoughts of the tender, fatherly love of God for us and the worth of His Lamb, His own unique Son. Oh, how I love my Lord and my God solely because He first loved me.

Sermon11/11/13 11:35 AM
Jeremy from United States  Find all comments by Jeremy
The Text of the New Testament
Dr. David Allen UK
“ Nestorius ”
Given the different schools of thought between Alexandria and Antioch, one wonders if the whole Nestorian controversy should not be revisited. It has been said that Nestorius would have affirmed the Creed of Chalcedon.

Sermon11/11/13 8:11 AM
maureen hurley from wigan  Find all comments by maureen hurley
The Love of God
Dr. David Allen UK
Very beneficial

Sermon3/26/13 11:46 PM
Karin from Maine  Contact via emailFind all comments by Karin
He is Altogether Lovely
Dr. Iain D. Campbell
comments
I feel as though His presence, which often feels distant, came quietly alongside.

Sermon3/9/13 6:15 AM
janine elizabeth from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
Jesus; Master of Stress
David Carmichael
comments
“ Powerful Sermon! ”
Very powerful words. Words of awe and wonder of this Lord God we serve. Very powerful. Thank you.

Sermon3/9/13 4:54 AM
The Glory of Christ's Incarnation
Dr. Richard D. Phillips
A wonderful, inspiring, blessed message bringing tremendous glory to our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you, Dr. Phillips.

Sermon3/9/13 3:52 AM
Glorying in the Imputed Righteousness of...
Dr. Richard D. Phillips
comments
“ Great and clearly laid out Sermon! ”
I don't know the status of this attack nearly three years hence of this conference sermon, but I can't fathom anyone wanting to reject this glorious doctrinal truth. I glory in the righteousness of Christ and that my personal ledger in heaven before God Almighty has been credited with Christ's own righteousness. Glory indeed!!

Sermon12/10/12 1:18 PM
David Lachman from Zambia  Find all comments by David Lachman
“ Dr David C Lachman ”
It is worth noting that this excellent lecture was taught by Dr David C Lachman Sr and not by the David Lachman (his son) with whom it is associated on SermonAudio. The father and son are two people!

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4

Special Meeting

Ken Wimer
The Savior of Sinners

Gospel According to Luke
Shreveport Grace Church

Voddie Baucham on Puritan Hard Drive

"Simply ast­on­ish­ing. Amaz­ing tool. I have enj­oyed my Pur­itan Hard Drive imm­ens­ely."
www.puritandownloads.com/dr..

Emergency Food USA

Great tast­ing, healthy, GMO free emerg­ency food. Long term food and water stor­age.
www.emergencyfoodusa.com