Prince of Preachers | SermonAudio.com

ID

FRIDAY
FEB 12, 2016
CommentsALL -3 hrs

To embed a single sermon, use the
"Embed Code" button on any sermon.
MyChurch: pop
Prince of Preachers
C. H. Spurgeon  |  Koelsch Broadcasting Productions

Sermon1/19/16 12:16 PM
adedotun t popoola from canada and nigeria  Contact via emailFind all comments by adedotun t popoola
True Prayer -- True Power!
C. H. Spurgeon
comments
“ Awesome! ”
This is awesome. pls continue to assist. May Yahweh, the God of Israel, enable you.

Sermon1/7/16 10:31 AM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
Election
C. H. Spurgeon
comments
“ Outstanding Sermon ”
Mr Koelsch deserves a hearty and sincere THANK YOU for taking on the task of giving voice to Spurgeon's sermons. It makes a huge difference in reading them and then in hearing them. Why do the preachers of today not get it? Why is it that Spurgeon understood the most basic things of scripture and could impart them to others clearly and simply? Where is the difficulty in doing this? I thought I understood ELECTION until I listened to this sermon. We are taught in this day and time that ELECTION is part of predestination and Spurgeon says NAY! He also explains why. At the 29:30 mark, Spurgeon explains EXACTLY what ELECTION is. And in the hearing of this I came to realize instantly just how inundated we are today with false teachers and preachers, who preach their own definition of election. How sad. On the other hand how glorious - because we have Spurgeon's sermons and there is a light at the end of the tunnel and THANK GOD it is not an oncoming train. Because of Spurgeon and his teaching I now have confidence in my own salvation (because I can now understand it). Where before, due to the preachers of today I had doubt. Woe to them that preach other than the truth. Woe.

Sermon1/4/16 6:35 AM
Tim Hill from Indianapolis IN  Contact via emailFind all comments by Tim Hill
comments
“ Enlightening message ”
I've listened to this message multiple times and am drawn closer to the Savior each time. I had trouble finding this message on Sermon Audio because the word Sovereign was left out of its title.

Sermon12/25/15 1:26 AM
Lourdsy Bobby  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lourdsy Bobby
A Christmas Question
C. H. Spurgeon
comments
Thank you very much for this SermonAudio.

Sermon12/5/15 5:52 AM
Rob from Ar  Find all comments by Rob
The Voice From Heaven
C. H. Spurgeon
A heart rending sermon.

Sermon12/2/15 3:13 AM
comments
Such a majestic word given, and so finely narrated.

Sermon11/27/15 6:39 AM
Aileen Willoughby from Hudson Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aileen Willoughby
comments
I have the booklet this sermon was re-printed in. One of my first Christian books and still a favorite. This sermon opened up the Trinity to me in ways no other reading did providing the foundation for the rest of my spiritual growth. Think of all the godly men God has raised up all these years to help His people know about Him and glorify Him. God is Sovereign!

Sermon11/19/15 6:31 AM
VICTORIA DANIELS from LONDON  Contact via emailFind all comments by VICTORIA DANIELS
Lead Us Not Into Temptation
C. H. Spurgeon
C H SPURGEON EVER LIVES IN HIS SERMONS. HE HAS BEEN A GREAT HELP TO ME IN MY CHRISTIAN WALK. 3925

Sermon10/1/15 5:25 PM
DLockI from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by DLockI
Flesh and Spirit - A Riddle
C. H. Spurgeon
comments
“ I just love this message! ”
If I had some merit, it wouldn't be so great a thing that God would bless me... oh but the thought that God would have mercy on me, love me, die for me and save me when I have NO merit at all! when there is no good thing in my flesh! when I am as black as the tents of Kedar! That is God's Precious Grace! Praise God! Love this message!

Sermon9/10/15 7:03 PM
Joshua Berndt from Illinois, U.S.A.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joshua Berndt
comments
“ Good on Election and the false 'Lordship salvation ”
I did enjoy this sermon. He often teaches doctrinal truths. This sermon refutes Popish Romanism and "Lordship salvation" as so often taught these days by those claiming to be Baptists or others. My salvation was free and clear to me. I offered nothing in return. I did not merit it. I did not trade servanthood to God for my salvation, otherwise it would be wages. I gave God NOTHING at salvation. He gave me ALL FOR FREE. With spiritual growth, I wanted God's will for my life, but only after salvation. I am very uncomfortable with terms like, "gave my life to God," or, "accepted Christ as Lord." Sure, these may not mean doctrinal error, but sometimes they do. Where will you find the Bible teaching that we give God anything at salvation, or that we accept Christ as Lord, at Salvation? We just trust Him as Saviour. All the rest comes post-salvation. Brother Spurgeon was incorrect on perseverance, though. A person can be saved, yet turn from God, in sin. Example: Solomon. He turned to demons/false gods, yet we know he was saved. Jonah rebelled very much against God, yet we know he was saved.

Sermon9/1/15 6:35 PM
Matthew Maxwell-Carr from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Matthew Maxwell-Carr
Grace Abounding
C. H. Spurgeon
comments
“ Love it ”
I love that Spurgeon always preached as if the worst person in all the world could have complete forgiveness in Christ. He was revolutionary and this kind of preaching on God's free love is full of meditation.

Sermon9/1/15 4:57 PM
The Blood
C. H. Spurgeon
comments
“ Amazing Preaching ”
What an absolutely amazing sermon! Even just being read it's still one of the better sermons I've ever listened to, and I've heard a couple of thousand now.

Sermon6/19/15 12:05 PM
Carl E from Australia  Find all comments by Carl E
comments
God is sovereign yet man is responsible. Amen.

Sermon6/16/15 7:21 AM
Eugenio from India  Contact via emailFind all comments by Eugenio
What Sanctifies Our Offerings?
C. H. Spurgeon
Was blessed by this message

Sermon6/14/15 12:51 AM
DLockI from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by DLockI
comments
“ Praise God for this! ”
Ooooh I praise God for this! Wow! If you want the unbiased truth of God's precious word, so listen and incline your heart to wisdom!

Sermon4/5/15 12:29 AM
jeff pawelko from the river  Find all comments by jeff pawelko
Great sermon, all the world needs to hear this, as the heart of man in 2015 is growing more and more proud and evil every day, but praise be to GOD the father, that through CHRIST JESUS, there is still hope for the future!!!!

Sermon4/4/15 1:23 PM
Anon from Perelandra  Find all comments by Anon
comments
“ Of inestimable help! ”
This preaching was an inestimable help to me during my trials with cancer. God's word is sufficient! I learned all the more to turn to God's word above and before any writing of man. This sermon also helped to further my departure from the charismatic church. Years ago, when I was in really hard trials I used to turn to the Bible plus certain charismatic books, and even "The Imitation of Christ", where the authors claim revelation from God. I also used to turn to really emotional, repetitive music, like Hillson. This sermon, and the trials I have gone through, have really broken me into believing and knowing that God's word alone is the counsel to turn to. How incredible it is that the Scriptures come through ever time for every problem.

Sermon3/4/15 1:18 PM
Nabil Collins from Ghana  Find all comments by Nabil Collins
Very good

Sermon2/7/15 4:35 AM
Ann B from Virginia  Find all comments by Ann B
Chastisement
C. H. Spurgeon
comments
I was very blessed by listening to this wonderful message by C.H. Spurgeon. Hope many others will listen to this message as well, I'm sure you will be blessed by this message. Thank you so much for posting this sermon.

Sermon1/8/15 2:23 PM
Johanna West from Nashville TN  Contact via emailFind all comments by Johanna West
True Prayer -- True Power!
C. H. Spurgeon
comments
“ Need True Believer Prayers Now!!! ”
I am asking for all people with the truth for prayers and to pass on to other believers for their prayers as well! My daughter just had her first baby, my first grandchild, a boy. He was born with a heart defect, a hole in his heart and his arteries are in the wrong place and one of them is not big enough to do what it is supposed to do. He just had heart surgery on the 5th of January, and was born on Dec. 29th. He is not doing so well as of yesterday the 7th, they have him on life support and just about everything else it seems. Basically this is the end of what they can do. They are going to try and take him off life support this Friday, with the hope that his organs will work on their own and not tire the poor fellow out. He is very dear to me already and will be raised as another one of God's soldiers, if God doesn't take him first. All that I am asking for are your prayers to give Caden strength and also to give us strength to deal with whatever God has planned for Baby Caden West. Thank You so Much

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more