ID

Henry T. Mahan  |  Pikeville, Kentucky

Sermon12/1/16 4:19 PM
Afam Okeke from Bay Point, CA  Find all comments by Afam Okeke
• Posted 3 days ago
Thy God Will Deliver Thee
comments
God divine plan has brought me to his servant and what a blessing he has been to my soul with his messages. This message in particular impacted in ways that can be expressed. I am so blessed by it and I echo with the past commenter. Every believer should listen to this message over and over. Praise God for his word and the servants that preach the truth.

Sermon10/12/16 8:42 AM
Ron Antcliff from Williamston, Mi  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ron Antcliff
Seven Stubborn Statements
Tom Harding
“ CLEAR BIBLICAL TRUTH!!!!! ”
Brother Harding, What a joy it is to this sinners ear, to hear this truth! To those brought to a saving knowledge, this is the only balm of hope we have to soothe us in this world! Apart from CHRIST, we have no hope at all! It breaks my heart to hear my friends and loved ones deny their own depravity, and cling to their decision, as a basis for their presumption of their salvation. It is a difficult thing for those in CHRIST to bear, given what our LORD has revealed to us by HIS glorious grace!!! But we know, that no matter what, to GOD be all the glory, and that true and righteous are HIS judgements! And we are thankful, that we, as those who have been shown such precious mercy, can look forward to a day, when we shall be at our Masters feet forevermore!! May the GOD of all grace continue to bless you, and all who uncompromisingly declare The Gospel, of Gods Dear Son!!!!

Sermon10/8/16 3:48 PM
kassa kebede from Bad Homburg, Germany  Contact via emailFind all comments by kassa kebede
I must be Born again , Amen.

Sermon9/27/16 9:45 AM
Noel from Philippines  Contact via emailFind all comments by Noel
God's Election
Henry Mahan
comments
“ Glory to God! ”
To the praise of His glorious grace! Thanks be to God for this truth preached through Ptr. Henry Mahan! So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it (Isaiah 55:11)

Sermon4/12/16 10:33 AM
Aliyah Berakha from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakha
A Call to the Unconverted
“ Henry At His Best ”
First, this sermon is inaccurately marked for scripture reference. It has nothing to do with Isaiah 1:18. The correct scripture references are Isaiah 45:23 & Philippians 2:9-11. The subject matter is Christ's call to the unconverted. Speaking to those who can hear. How thankful we should be EVERY DAY that Christ chose each one of us. How so very blessed we are in just that alone.

Sermon3/24/16 4:15 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
The Lord's Little Ones
“ Curious Sermon ”
I love Henry Mahan. I love his style of preaching. He preaches the true word of God. But for the first time in listening to him; in this sermon, I heard definite struggling. This was a hard sermon for Henry to preach. I have been looking for someone who could explain Matthew 18:9 (if the eye offend thee). I wanted a clearer understanding of the meaning of that scripture. This was a hard task for Henry. I came away with a little more understanding, but I wish he could have done better. Everybody has bad days, this was one of Henry's.

Sermon3/7/16 1:26 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
Chosen to Salvation
Henry Mahan
comments
“ Thank You Jesus For Brother Mahan ”
Thank you Lord Jesus for allowing us to learn your word through your preacher Henry Mahan. This is one of the best sermons he ever did. Thank you Lord Jesus for allowing me to hear this sermon and have my ears and eyes opened a little more. I love you. Thank you for choosing and saving me.

Sermon3/5/16 1:31 PM
Cheri Lyberg from MN  Find all comments by Cheri Lyberg
Freewill or Free Grace?
Tom Harding
comments
This is TRUTH! May God richly bless you as you preach the real Word even if it's hard to stomach! Thank God for His Amazing Grace!

Sermon2/13/16 12:27 PM
barb from North Carolina  Find all comments by barb
Why Men Hate Free Grace
comments
Brother Henry - Thank You for this superb sermon. Very encouraging - God's Truth is preached. I was shouting with You when You were saying "ALL OF GRACE, ALL OF GRACE!" Amen.

Sermon2/11/16 2:43 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
comments
“ Perfect Sermon ”
One of Henry's finest sermons. Actually it is a sermon at all, more like a teaching. For anyone who is not clear on communion and what it's TRUE meaning is - then listen to this. You need it, trust me. I wasn't clear on it myself - thanks churches & preachers of today. But Henry explained it and now I know what it is. It's simple when you understand it.

Sermon1/23/16 1:30 PM
James Hamilton from Ellensburg WA  Contact via emailFind all comments by James Hamilton
I will have to listen to this sermon many times, I got saved in 1959 at the 12th st Baptist church in Lake Charles LA. Jesus has always been faithful to me even when I was not faithful to Him. I Thank God Almighty for "The Gospel of the Grace of God....James

Sermon1/13/16 6:04 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
Seven Wonders From Calvary
Henry Mahan
“ Sermon Titled Incorrectly ”
The correct title is "Seven WORDS From Calvary. The first 1/3 of the sermon Henry talks about patience and learning how to read the Word of God. He references Romans, Luke & Hebrews. Then he finally states the name of the sermon and starts getting into the body of the sermon.

Sermon1/12/16 3:53 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
Preaching the Gospel
Henry Mahan
“ Is This A Two Part Sermon? ”
There are two sermons, identically marked, same exact date - BUT the times are different. As well as the scripture references. Is it correct to assume that the is Part 1 since it is 1 Corinthians?

Sermon1/12/16 3:52 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
Preaching the Gospel
Henry Mahan
“ Is This A Two Part Sermon? ”
There are two sermons, identically marked, same exact date - BUT the times are different. As well as the scripture references. Is it correct to assume that the is Part 2 since it is 2 Corinthians?

Sermon12/10/15 7:11 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
He Cannot Be My Disciple
“ Always Impressed ”
As always, Henry impresses me with his deep understanding and beautiful delivery of the word of God. I learn so much from him. This particular sermon is outstanding in its depth of teaching. Henry references the following scripture: 1 John 4 2 John 1:11 Hebrews 13 Acts 4:32 Isaiah 42 Romans 6:6 Deuteronomy 13:6 Luke 14:25-33 The title is misleading in a way to those who aren't in tune with Henry and his style. What Henry is teaching is about being a bond servant and counting the costs.

Sermon12/8/15 4:28 PM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
A Believer's Confidence
Henry Mahan
“ Incorrect Title of Sermon ”
This sermon is incorrectly titled. In the very first moments of the sermon Henry clearly states that he will be speaking on the subject of Jehovah Shalom from Philippians 1:6.

Sermon12/4/15 9:51 AM
Aliyah Berakah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah Berakah
“ Incorrect Scripture Reference ”
This particular sermon is based upon Job Chapter 14 verses 1-5. Henry reads the scripture at the beginning. Ecclesiastes is the secondary scripture used. The sermon is referencing a young boy who had died suddenly after a sporting event and how people deal with sudden death and catastrophe. How death affects people. As always, Henry is spot on and is ALWAYS a joy to listen to. How I wish I could have known about him when he was alive. I thank God for Henry Mahan and that God used Henry in the way that He did.

Sermon10/29/15 9:12 AM
Betty from Cambridge  Find all comments by Betty
A Happy Marriage
comments

Sermon10/26/15 2:00 PM
Aliyah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah
The Woman At The Well
“ Only 1 Minute Long? ”
Too bad there isn't a longer sermon. I don't think 1 minute will be worth much.

Sermon10/25/15 4:04 PM
Aliyah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah
Redeemed
Henry Mahan
comments
“ Question About Sermon ”
This sermon is 24 minutes long and the date is 05-11-94, then there is another sermon with the same name that is 41 minutes long with the exact same date. Is the shorter sermon a portion of the longer sermon?

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Advent
Glendale Missionary...

Hell Shaking Prayer

Evangelism Awakening
Teaching

Dr. Peter Masters
Signs of Christ's Presence..

Acts
Metropolitan Tabernacle

Dennis Prutow
God's Weekly Assurance

Our Public Worship
Westminster Evangelistic...

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

Event: Bob Jones University Seminary Conference
Bob Jones University

The first thing that faith does is to knock the brains of reason out. ... Martin Luther

Android Wear