Henry T. Mahan Sermons | SermonAudio.com

Henry T. Mahan Sermons
Henry T. Mahan  |  Pikeville, Kentucky

Sermon7/7/17 4:32 AM
Heshimu  Find all comments by Heshimu
Sovereignty and Salvation
Henry Mahan
It's a keeper, goes into earliest sovereign grace conferences, and the message that rocked that first meeting, the one that was talked about. Crystal clear gospel preaching.

Sermon6/25/17 4:11 AM
Kassa Kebede from Germany  Contact via emailFind all comments by Kassa Kebede
Ordained to Eternal Life
Henry Mahan
Once again we hear here the pure word of the almighty God. God bless you all !!

Sermon6/2/17 10:13 PM
late comer from Oklahoma  Find all comments by late comer
Why Men Hate Free Grace
comments
Good preaching.

Sermon5/21/17 11:33 AM
Marc from Texas  Find all comments by Marc
comments
“ We Are Not Alone ”
I had to add another comment because I was so uplifted by your closing word about Elijah being puffed up with pride as well, when he declared to the Lord how he alone was left while being persecuted by the prophets of Baal. And the Lord told him something powerful, that despite Elijah's hardship and seeming despair, He still had reserved unto Himself a remnant of 7,000 persons whom Elijah knew nothing about. How wonderful our God is! So let us be encouraged, when we may feel persecuted and alone, let God's word be sure in our hearts that we are NOT alone and there He has a remnant, even if we know nothing about them. God has a people and He preserves and prospers them unto His glory. May we rejoice with all of our brothers and sisters in Christ, wherever they are!

Sermon5/21/17 11:17 AM
Mac from Texas  Find all comments by Mac
comments
“ More Fantastic Spiritual Insights ”
I greatly enjoyed your sermon, Brother Tom. Again my faith was edified as I was meditating upon your discussion on spiritual growth being about downward aspirations, meaning our humility before God and facing our dependency upon Him as our heavenly Father to supply us all our needs as His child. A thought came into my mind as we consider how Paul and the Apostles instruct in Scripture to mature into Christ. We must mature into childhood, into fully depending upon our Lord and Savior, and abandoning all hope we may have placed in ourselves and our faculties. To God be all the glory!

Sermon5/16/17 1:10 AM
Jackie from Wi  Find all comments by Jackie
“ Great Sermon About A Great Son ”
Pastor Mahan preaches in the spirit Much is revealed as we are taught. What a darling out of Kentucky

Sermon5/13/17 11:39 AM
Mark B from Ashland Ky  Find all comments by Mark B
Another piercing Mahan message... his honesty, truth concerning the human condition in which he readily includes himself and the only remedy to escape the consequences while forcibly denouncing any claim to it by human merit with such clarity and with the utmost conviction of his heart and mind.

Sermon5/13/17 10:36 AM
Marc from Texas  Find all comments by Marc
“ Powerful and Scripturally Rich Sermon! ”
Brother Tom, this was an amazing sermon! You provide tons of Scriptural insight into God's sovereign mercy that God's people should find renewed satisfaction and peace for their souls in this good word from the Lord. God continue to bless your ministry and the work of your hands and empower you to illuminate this darkened world!

Sermon4/24/17 7:23 AM
Lisa from Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
The Preaching of the Cross
comments
Very blessed sermon thank you.

Sermon3/23/17 1:11 PM
Leo. M from Ca  Find all comments by Leo. M
In Search of Mercy
The title says it all. Mr Mahan thank you. In Christ

Sermon2/12/17 11:40 AM
Marc  Find all comments by Marc
“ Amazing Biblical Message on Salvation ”
Another powerful and timely lesson from Scripture, Brother Tom. The LORD actually reached me through your message and revealed something I had not considered before when you got to about the 32:00" mark in your sermon. You mentioned how God prepares the ground of our hearts to receive His glorious gospel and I had never considered the truth of that statement. Consider how as sinners we have stony hearts which is also descriptive of the ground of our being. Hard, unrepentant, rebellious, stony, spiritually unreceptive. But God by His Holy Spirit, as He is so often described in Scripture, like a tiller of the land, preparing to plant a vineyard or a good crop, breaks up the hard and unreceptive soil. We say farmers aerate the soil. Is this not like God who by His Spirit breathes new life into the sinner's stony ground by breaking it up and making it receptive to Himself? Consider how sinners who have been broken by life's difficulties and hardships are those who typically do come to Christ, thirsting for Him and His mercy, like the dry, unreceptive ground, ready to take seed, become viable and fruitful and be full of joy. Hallelujah to the wise and masterful Tiller, Sower, and Grower of new life!

Sermon1/24/17 4:29 PM
Afam Okeke from California  Find all comments by Afam Okeke
He Is a Jew
comments
I thank God for bringing me to his servant. I have been so blessed by his preaching of the gospel. In a period of massive deception, I am truly blessed to have Bro Mahan's teaching. This is one every true follower of Christ must hear.

Sermon1/24/17 4:28 PM
Aliyah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah
“ Being Taught By A Pastor ”
I love Henry Mahan, that's no secret. And now that I am studying the Queen of Sheba and her symbolism to our search for Christ, I look to Henry to simplify things for me. And he does. Pastors have to love the Lord in order to be used by Him in teaching His word. Henry makes it simple and easy to understand - IF your heart is open to receive it. He actually does two sermons on this topic. Well worth the listen for those who want to understand the Word of God better and draw closer.

Sermon1/24/17 4:24 PM
Aliyah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah
Hard Questions
“ A Mouthpiece of God ”
I am presently studying the Queen of Sheba in reference to our search for Christ. I was hoping Henry had preached this topic and he did. Base scripture is 1 Kings 10 & cross referencing Matthew 12. Henry asks 13 HARD questions. They are: 1. Job 25:4 - How then can man be just with God? (Romans 3:23) 2. John 3:4 - How can a man be born when he's old? (John 1:12) 3. John 14:2-5 - How can we know the way? (John 14:6) 4. 1 Corinthians 15:35 - How are the dead raised up & what body do they come? (1 Corinthians 15:36) 5. Matthew 18:21 - How many times shall I forgive and show mercy? 6. Hebrews 2:3 - How shall we escape if we neglect this great salvation? 7. John 5:44 - How can you believe who seek honor from men? 8. Romans 10:14 - How shall they call on him in whom they've not believed? 9. 1 John 4:20 - How can I love God and hate my brother? 10. Jeremiah 2:23 - How can you say you're not polluted? 11. Luke 6:42 - How can you say to your brother, let me pull the mote out of your eye and considereth not the beam in his own eye? 12. Matthew 23 - How shall ye escape the damnation of hell? 13. Romans 8:32 - If God spared not His own son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also, freely give us all things? Other scripture: Matthew 12:42, Isaiah 1:14

Sermon1/20/17 8:24 PM
Aliyah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah
A Funeral Sermon
“ What Next Indeed ”
This sermon is one of the best Pastor Mahan ever did. He really gets into the life of a true believer in this world and it was refreshing to hear it. It actually gave me hope. This is not a funeral sermon per se. He isn't preaching a funeral here. He does mention that he did preach one, but what he is talking about here - is the life of a true believer in this world and how hard it is, how depressing it can be, how lonely, how tedious. But we have a reward waiting. Every true believer should listen to this sermon.

Sermon1/16/17 9:20 AM
Aliyah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah
comments
“ Thank You Lord Jesus ”
The Lord woke me this morning and laid on my heart to listen to this sermon yet again. When I reached this page and saw the date that this sermon was preached I smiled and thanked God. 40 years to the day and this sermon still resonates. It's a miracle of God. I needed to hear this sermon again. I was reminded that I am God's workmanship, not of my own. Not of anyone else's. Through the mouth of Henry Mahan does God speak. Thank you Lord Jesus for allowing me to hear your word.

Sermon12/27/16 2:13 PM
Aliyah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah
The Ascension of Christ
Henry Mahan
“ A Cornucopia of Insights ”
Yes, the sermon is about the Ascension. More or less. Henry expounds on various things regarding the ascension, but isn't really following a specific line of thinking. He says in the beginning of the sermon that he isn't sure about the topic. So he just goes with it and let's the Lord send His message. As well he should do. The sad thing about this sermon is that it is cut off in the middle of something Henry is saying. Maybe it's important, we won't ever know. And that's sad when sermons are cut short like that. But at least we have this much of it. You just can never go wrong with Henry. He is one of those rare, rare jewels that God placed on this earth and used as a messenger of His Holy word. I am so thankful that God allowed me to hear this man preach His word. God Bless Henry Mahan.

Sermon12/27/16 7:58 AM
Alvin james from 32277  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alvin james
The Rejecting Christ

Sermon12/20/16 2:55 PM
Aliyah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah
Self-Righteousness Slain
Henry Mahan
comments
“ Henry At His Best ”
I am studying this particular passage of scripture right now and had forgotten that Henry had preached on it until I searched SermonAudio and it came up. I had listened to it before & commented that it had no Transcript, but today I was listening in regard to the passage specifically. And Henry didn't let me down. How I wish that I could have had the privilege of sitting in his church & listening to him preach back in the day. A true regret that I have. He points out the ugliness of self-righteousness and points directly to it. We are all guilty of it to some degree, but he goes beyond that and shows the difference between those of us who are tricked by it & those who live it as a way of life. I am so glad that God has chosen to show me my sins. It's a hard thing to do - looking at the hideous monster in the mirror, but look I must because that is who I am - like it or not. When it comes to real preaching and real preachers - you can NEVER go wrong with Henry. God bless him. I thank God that He used Henry to deliver His message - especially to me.

Sermon12/1/16 4:19 PM
Afam Okeke from Bay Point, CA  Find all comments by Afam Okeke
Thy God Will Deliver Thee
comments
God divine plan has brought me to his servant and what a blessing he has been to my soul with his messages. This message in particular impacted in ways that can be expressed. I am so blessed by it and I echo with the past commenter. Every believer should listen to this message over and over. Praise God for his word and the servants that preach the truth.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more