Henry T. Mahan Sermons | SermonAudio.com

Local & Church Finder

Newest Player | Info
MyChurch: mahan
Henry T. Mahan Sermons
Henry T. Mahan  |  Pikeville, Kentucky

Blog3/24/17 8:41 AM
Borderlands 3 features from USA  Contact via emailGo to homepageFind all comments by Borderlands 3 features
• Posted 5 days ago
The Borderlands series is one of the best in
the lot of action gaming. Now the third
installment of the series is about to release
with the addition of two new varieties of items
including the laser gun and I am waiting for
this game to release to check it out myself.
Hope it lives up to our expectations

Blog3/24/17 7:16 AM
Mass Effect 4 release date from USA  Contact via emailGo to homepageFind all comments by Mass Effect 4 release date
• Posted 5 days ago
Thanks for sharing some of the best action
games for pc. It is really a very well
comprised list but there is one more game I
want to let you guys know about and it is Mass
Effect 4, the fourth installment of the Mass
Effect series.

Blog3/24/17 5:59 AM
Mi 6 features from USA  Contact via emailGo to homepageFind all comments by Mi 6 features
• Posted 5 days ago
After Xiaomi got a lot of positive feedback
for the Mi 5 which they launched in April
2016, they are now about to release the next
device in the Mi series of smart phones, the
Mi 6.
It will have a better camera than its
predecessor and also a more powerful
Snapdragon processor. You can check out more
technical details.

Blog3/24/17 4:01 AM
PlayStation 5 from USA  Contact via emailGo to homepageFind all comments by PlayStation 5
• Posted 5 days ago
Thanks for sharing this nice resource. It's
really interesting. Keep up the good work and
keep updating the same. I have subscribed to
your site and will follow your posts regularly
from on. I will also recommend this to my
fellow colleagues and friends for sure. Looking
forward to reading more interesting articles on
your site.

Blog3/24/17 2:18 AM
iOS 11 beta download from USA  Contact via emailGo to homepageFind all comments by iOS 11 beta download
• Posted 5 days ago
Apple's flagship operating system iOS 11 is
nearing it's release. There will be quite a few
changes from iOS 10 as well as some
compatibility updates. You can check out my
site to get all the details about iOS 11.

Sermon3/23/17 1:11 PM
Leo. M from Ca  Find all comments by Leo. M
• Posted 6 days ago
In Search of Mercy
Henry Mahan
The title says it all. Mr Mahan thank you. In Christ

Blog3/20/17 4:42 AM
Apple iPad Mini 5 from New York, NY  Contact via emailGo to homepageFind all comments by Apple iPad Mini 5
Apple iPad Mini 5 has the foldable function.
The iPad Mini 5 comes after an extensive gap;
let’s follow our site for know more about the
upcoming version of Apple iPad is iPad Mini 5.

Blog3/18/17 8:33 AM
iPhone 8 Release Date from Connecticut  Contact via emailGo to homepageFind all comments by iPhone 8 Release Date
If all are looking for the great design of
the specification of the iPhone 7 last year,
users will surely be astonished to see the
iPhone 8, which will feature the greatest
innovation features in Apple's mobile
series. It is certain that if Apple can give
many features in its iPhone 6 and iPhone 7
series, then we can accept more interesting
features in its iPhone 8 series.

Sermon2/12/17 11:40 AM
Marc  Find all comments by Marc
“ Amazing Biblical Message on Salvation ”
Another powerful and timely lesson from Scripture, Brother Tom. The LORD actually reached me through your message and revealed something I had not considered before when you got to about the 32:00" mark in your sermon. You mentioned how God prepares the ground of our hearts to receive His glorious gospel and I had never considered the truth of that statement. Consider how as sinners we have stony hearts which is also descriptive of the ground of our being. Hard, unrepentant, rebellious, stony, spiritually unreceptive. But God by His Holy Spirit, as He is so often described in Scripture, like a tiller of the land, preparing to plant a vineyard or a good crop, breaks up the hard and unreceptive soil. We say farmers aerate the soil. Is this not like God who by His Spirit breathes new life into the sinner's stony ground by breaking it up and making it receptive to Himself? Consider how sinners who have been broken by life's difficulties and hardships are those who typically do come to Christ, thirsting for Him and His mercy, like the dry, unreceptive ground, ready to take seed, become viable and fruitful and be full of joy. Hallelujah to the wise and masterful Tiller, Sower, and Grower of new life!

Sermon1/24/17 4:29 PM
Afam Okeke from California  Find all comments by Afam Okeke
He Is a Jew
Henry Mahan
comments
I thank God for bringing me to his servant. I have been so blessed by his preaching of the gospel. In a period of massive deception, I am truly blessed to have Bro Mahan's teaching. This is one every true follower of Christ must hear.

Sermon1/24/17 4:28 PM
Aliyah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah
“ Being Taught By A Pastor ”
I love Henry Mahan, that's no secret. And now that I am studying the Queen of Sheba and her symbolism to our search for Christ, I look to Henry to simplify things for me. And he does. Pastors have to love the Lord in order to be used by Him in teaching His word. Henry makes it simple and easy to understand - IF your heart is open to receive it. He actually does two sermons on this topic. Well worth the listen for those who want to understand the Word of God better and draw closer.

Sermon1/24/17 4:24 PM
Aliyah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah
Hard Questions
Henry Mahan
“ A Mouthpiece of God ”
I am presently studying the Queen of Sheba in reference to our search for Christ. I was hoping Henry had preached this topic and he did. Base scripture is 1 Kings 10 & cross referencing Matthew 12. Henry asks 13 HARD questions. They are: 1. Job 25:4 - How then can man be just with God? (Romans 3:23) 2. John 3:4 - How can a man be born when he's old? (John 1:12) 3. John 14:2-5 - How can we know the way? (John 14:6) 4. 1 Corinthians 15:35 - How are the dead raised up & what body do they come? (1 Corinthians 15:36) 5. Matthew 18:21 - How many times shall I forgive and show mercy? 6. Hebrews 2:3 - How shall we escape if we neglect this great salvation? 7. John 5:44 - How can you believe who seek honor from men? 8. Romans 10:14 - How shall they call on him in whom they've not believed? 9. 1 John 4:20 - How can I love God and hate my brother? 10. Jeremiah 2:23 - How can you say you're not polluted? 11. Luke 6:42 - How can you say to your brother, let me pull the mote out of your eye and considereth not the beam in his own eye? 12. Matthew 23 - How shall ye escape the damnation of hell? 13. Romans 8:32 - If God spared not His own son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also, freely give us all things? Other scripture: Matthew 12:42, Isaiah 1:14

Sermon1/20/17 8:24 PM
Aliyah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah
A Funeral Sermon
Henry Mahan
“ What Next Indeed ”
This sermon is one of the best Pastor Mahan ever did. He really gets into the life of a true believer in this world and it was refreshing to hear it. It actually gave me hope. This is not a funeral sermon per se. He isn't preaching a funeral here. He does mention that he did preach one, but what he is talking about here - is the life of a true believer in this world and how hard it is, how depressing it can be, how lonely, how tedious. But we have a reward waiting. Every true believer should listen to this sermon.

Sermon1/16/17 9:20 AM
Aliyah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah
comments
“ Thank You Lord Jesus ”
The Lord woke me this morning and laid on my heart to listen to this sermon yet again. When I reached this page and saw the date that this sermon was preached I smiled and thanked God. 40 years to the day and this sermon still resonates. It's a miracle of God. I needed to hear this sermon again. I was reminded that I am God's workmanship, not of my own. Not of anyone else's. Through the mouth of Henry Mahan does God speak. Thank you Lord Jesus for allowing me to hear your word.

Sermon12/27/16 2:13 PM
Aliyah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah
The Ascension of Christ
Henry Mahan
“ A Cornucopia of Insights ”
Yes, the sermon is about the Ascension. More or less. Henry expounds on various things regarding the ascension, but isn't really following a specific line of thinking. He says in the beginning of the sermon that he isn't sure about the topic. So he just goes with it and let's the Lord send His message. As well he should do. The sad thing about this sermon is that it is cut off in the middle of something Henry is saying. Maybe it's important, we won't ever know. And that's sad when sermons are cut short like that. But at least we have this much of it. You just can never go wrong with Henry. He is one of those rare, rare jewels that God placed on this earth and used as a messenger of His Holy word. I am so thankful that God allowed me to hear this man preach His word. God Bless Henry Mahan.

Sermon12/27/16 7:58 AM
Alvin james from 32277  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alvin james
The Rejecting Christ
Henry Mahan

Sermon12/20/16 2:55 PM
Aliyah from US  Contact via emailFind all comments by Aliyah
Self-Righteousness Slain
Henry Mahan
comments
“ Henry At His Best ”
I am studying this particular passage of scripture right now and had forgotten that Henry had preached on it until I searched SermonAudio and it came up. I had listened to it before & commented that it had no Transcript, but today I was listening in regard to the passage specifically. And Henry didn't let me down. How I wish that I could have had the privilege of sitting in his church & listening to him preach back in the day. A true regret that I have. He points out the ugliness of self-righteousness and points directly to it. We are all guilty of it to some degree, but he goes beyond that and shows the difference between those of us who are tricked by it & those who live it as a way of life. I am so glad that God has chosen to show me my sins. It's a hard thing to do - looking at the hideous monster in the mirror, but look I must because that is who I am - like it or not. When it comes to real preaching and real preachers - you can NEVER go wrong with Henry. God bless him. I thank God that He used Henry to deliver His message - especially to me.

Sermon12/1/16 4:19 PM
Afam Okeke from Bay Point, CA  Find all comments by Afam Okeke
Thy God Will Deliver Thee
Henry Mahan
comments
God divine plan has brought me to his servant and what a blessing he has been to my soul with his messages. This message in particular impacted in ways that can be expressed. I am so blessed by it and I echo with the past commenter. Every believer should listen to this message over and over. Praise God for his word and the servants that preach the truth.

Sermon10/12/16 8:42 AM
Ron Antcliff from Williamston, Mi  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ron Antcliff
Seven Stubborn Statements
Tom Harding
“ CLEAR BIBLICAL TRUTH!!!!! ”
Brother Harding, What a joy it is to this sinners ear, to hear this truth! To those brought to a saving knowledge, this is the only balm of hope we have to soothe us in this world! Apart from CHRIST, we have no hope at all! It breaks my heart to hear my friends and loved ones deny their own depravity, and cling to their decision, as a basis for their presumption of their salvation. It is a difficult thing for those in CHRIST to bear, given what our LORD has revealed to us by HIS glorious grace!!! But we know, that no matter what, to GOD be all the glory, and that true and righteous are HIS judgements! And we are thankful, that we, as those who have been shown such precious mercy, can look forward to a day, when we shall be at our Masters feet forevermore!! May the GOD of all grace continue to bless you, and all who uncompromisingly declare The Gospel, of Gods Dear Son!!!!

Sermon10/8/16 3:48 PM
kassa kebede from Bad Homburg, Germany  Contact via emailFind all comments by kassa kebede
I must be Born again , Amen.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Jim Byrd
Seeing the Glorified Savior: 2

Revelation 1:12-20
13th Street Baptist Church

Hourly: Truth About Eternal Punishment
Jon Cardwell
Sovereign Grace Baptist...
Staff Picks..

Sermon: Our Times Are In His Hand
Bruce David Bell

Backsliders begin with dusty Bibles and end with filthy garments. ... C. H. Spurgeon

Android Wear