Generations Radio | SermonAudio.com

Local & Church Finder

Sermons Embed | Info
MyChurch: generations
MyChurch Code ID: 43397
Generations Radio
Kevin Swanson  |  Parker, Colorado
· Page 1 ·  Found: 1,296 total user comment(s)

Sermon6/22/17 12:38 PM
Cole Katchmark  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cole Katchmark
• Posted 12 hours ago
“ question? ”
Did you say the head of the serpent will be crushed by the church in Rome? Please clarify.

Sermon6/20/17 9:57 AM
Diane from AL  Find all comments by Diane
• Posted 3 days ago
comments
Kathryn from Ohio: I understand your concern about punishing women for abortion who are misinformed, but in this day and age with all the technology and especially recent videos about planned parenthood's selling of baby body parts, with pictures available of aborted babies, I seriously doubt if there are any women/teenagers out there who don't know what they're doing. They deserve the death penalty in my opinion as does the abortion doctor and nurses. They are all guilty of conspiracy to murder.

Sermon5/21/17 12:10 PM
Kathryn from Ohio  Find all comments by Kathryn
comments
“ Absolutely Macabre ”
My husband and I considered IVF for about 5 minutes about 15 years ago. Since becoming a Bible-believing Christian, I understand in no uncertain terms why this is wrong. Anytime we play God, especially with our own fertility, it backfires. I gasped in horror to learn this couple encased their dead babies to make jewelry. This would be like asking the abortion clinic, say you had twins, for "the tissue" so you could make matching earrings out of them. God have mercy...

Sermon5/20/17 9:09 AM
Lady_Virtue from OKC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lady_Virtue
comments
“ Great Broadcast! ”
Good warnings about emotionalism and sentimentality and the danger of living by feelings. "Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord..." {Isaiah 1:18}. Reason needs to be based upon the unchanging truth of the Bible, not the fickleness of feelings.

Sermon5/11/17 5:05 PM
BG from San Diego  Find all comments by BG
“ Powerful ”
Thank you so much for this interview Pastor Swanson. I had never heard of this man or this book before. I wish that every pastor and every missions board and every Christian would listen to this and would pray asking God how to apply some of the lessons from this man's work to our own lives. I'm going to order the book and find out more about the powerful work God has done through a willing vessel.

Sermon4/29/17 4:00 PM
Bonnie Graham from San Diego  Find all comments by Bonnie Graham
“ Alarming ”
The Lord God is allowing the evil one and his followers to win so many battles these days. We, the church, need to pray much more for our states and our nation. Thank you Pastor Swanson for this broadcast. And thank you to the brave former legislator whom you interviewed.

Sermon4/28/17 7:32 PM
Buckeye state Believer from Ohio  Find all comments by Buckeye state Believer
I would argue that it's worse. Not only are these churches afraid to speak against these sins-they support them! On United Church of Christ local church website, they "affirm" LGBTQ and "reproductive justice." Are these the different Christs the Bible talks about? "Affirming" sexual sins, including transgenderism, as well as killing our unborn babies via abortifacients and abortion? The Presbyterian USA does the exact same thing. Including support of Planned Parenthood. Somehow, I don't picture Jesus affirming these things. They must read the Bible with a Sharpie marker.

Sermon4/18/17 7:57 PM
Lady Day  Find all comments by Lady Day
Silly CHRISTIANS will give kids names of Indian tribes like Dakota.. I also think, those are single moms doing this as well IMO, the best names for kids were those of baby boomers. I gave my soon to be 22 year old daughter a boomer name. She hated that most women who had it are over 40, but now, she doesn't care, since her generation has lots of odd names

Sermon4/14/17 3:23 PM
Penny  Find all comments by Penny
comments
why have we lost Hank Hanegraff? then listen to Mr Swanson lament that we've lost the respect for the Christian Sabbath, lost our voices, blending, the art of music in our tradition,"Trinity form of art".... we have become so sectarian, so "rationally minded" (as opposed to "spiritually minded") that we've lost the sacredness of all of these things. and as we've given away the sacredness of the Christian life in its fullness, people are having to find the alternatives in other areas of society.... out-sourcing ourselves into oblivion. a wholistic look at what the gospel really is, the whole thing, not just the PC or easy believism parts is necessary. I think people are thirsty for this...

Sermon4/14/17 2:35 AM
Lady Day  Find all comments by Lady Day
comments
Hymnals also show a score.. You could read the melody

Sermon4/4/17 12:47 PM
Diane from AL  Find all comments by Diane
comments
“ Oops ”
My first comment was meant for the broadcast on the four women writers of evil. This could be proof that women over 60 have trouble with technology. Haha

Sermon4/4/17 12:43 PM
Diane from AL  Find all comments by Diane
comments
I say this completely tongue in cheek, but these 4 women are a good argument for not teaching girls to read and write. I believe when women gained the right to vote it was an arrow shot to pierce marriage. Before gaining the right to vote a man and his wife and even children were considered one unit with one vote. Today husbands and wives vote against each other which is proof they have no regard for being one flesh in God's eyes.

Sermon4/3/17 6:00 PM
BG from San Diego  Find all comments by BG
comments
“ Heartbreaking ”
Heartbreaking statistics. This is what happens when a nation turns away from the Lord and chooses evil rather than good.

Sermon4/1/17 2:10 AM
Lady Day  Find all comments by Lady Day
comments
i also say 1991, since that is halfway between 6-6-66 and 6-6-16 bible was removed 54 years ago

Sermon4/1/17 1:50 AM
Lady Day  Find all comments by Lady Day
comments
i think..it may have started around 1991 not 2000 and the 'cutting' among women explains the TATTOOS-- and gender switching --since it seemed OK for women to wear PANTS AND DRESSES.. but after 1991, most women of all ages STOPPED WEARING DRESSES.. which were an average comfortable length.. the only ones doing this.. are mostly CHRISTIANS.. JW's. and LDS....

Sermon3/28/17 12:24 PM
Lady Day  Find all comments by Lady Day
This is what happens when parents shack up past a few years with their children ALSO... I've noticed that 1991 was one of the first years in which women stopped wearing dresses or skirts as standard. Women Used to wear both

Sermon3/25/17 10:22 AM
Bill from Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bill
comments
Great podcast. Did your survey include Wisconsin synod and Missouri synod Lutherans? I joined the Wisconsin synod last year. They broke away from mainstream Lutherans in the 70s. Both are almost exactly like reformed churches--stress on Bible, pro life, anti LGBT, etc. The only difference is that Lutherans put more stress on Lord's supper. And these churches are healthy and growing. I hear the beautiful sound of babies and young children during each sermon. There is hope for God's church.

Sermon3/23/17 9:47 PM
Kathryn from Ohio  Find all comments by Kathryn
Your pro-life Christian voices are like a balm to me after listening to Dianne Feinstein regurgitate the old pro-abortion talking points, like "it's between a woman and her doctor." We know from the real voices of post-abortive women who deeply regret their abortions, whose voices are rarely heard, that the mother normally meets her masked abortionist while drugged as the procedure starts. Personally, I would like to see a federal Heartbeat Bill enacted. Thanks for your coverage.

Sermon3/22/17 1:06 PM
Whitney from Canada  Find all comments by Whitney
comments
Yup. I'm 21, I grew up in moralistic hypocrit church. God saved me and now I go to reformed. But if he hadn't saved me, I would not be going to any church. I think it is because kids can spot hypocrites from a mile away

Sermon3/21/17 7:12 PM
Kathryn from Ohio  Find all comments by Kathryn
“ The Women's March Makes Me Cry ”
I look at those marches in horror. We know the Planned Parenthood crowd was there in force. I thought of David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt--the atrocities they exposed. I watched the Center for Medical Progress videos and wept and wept. Sometimes, I needed breaks, because the evil they exposed was more than I could stomach at a time. I thought, at the time, finally people will see the truth and rejected abortion. Sadly, that was not to happen. They trotted out their pro-abortion, pro-abortifacient celebrities, who spoke in the most vile and vulgar ways--of course, using the accepted euphemisms to candy coat abortion. The overall behavior of the crowd was crude and hateful. The saddest thing of all for me, was seeing my own sister there. That broke my heart. She is in my prayers.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

John Pittman Hey
He Knew Me, Yet He Loved Me!

The Sad Knowledge of True Love
Grace Bible Church

Shawn Reynolds
Manna: I Am That Bread of Life

Grace Particular Baptist

Gideon Levytam
I am Not Ashamed of the Gospel

Holy Scriptures and Israel
Radio Broadcast

Bob Vincent
The Curse Turned into a..

Who's Your Daddy?