Generations Radio | SermonAudio.com

•  Apple TV
•  Chromecast
MyChurch: generations
MyChurch Code#: 43397
Generations Radio
Kevin Swanson  |  Parker, Colorado
· Page 1 ·  Found: 1,311 total user comment(s)

Sermon8/20/17 8:19 PM
Kevin from Denver, Colorado  Protected NameFind all comments by Kevin
• Posted 3 days ago
comments
Powerful quote from Spurgeon.

Sermon8/20/17 6:17 AM
UK Christian  Find all comments by UK Christian
• Posted 3 days ago
comments
Cities well fortified have broad walls, and so had Jerusalem in her glory. The New Jerusalem must, in like manner, be surrounded and preserved by a broad wall of nonconformity to the world, and separation from its customs and spirit. The tendency of these days break down the holy barrier, and make the distinction between the church and the world merely nominal. Professors are no longer strict and Puritanical, questionable literature is read on all hands, frivolous pastimes are currently indulged, and a general laxity threatens to deprive the Lord's peculiar people of those sacred singularities which separate them from sinners. It will be an ill day for the church and the world when the proposed amalgamation shall be complete, and the sons of God and the daughters of men shall be as one: then shall another deluge of wrath be ushered in. Beloved reader, be it your aim in heart, in word, in dress, in action to maintain the broad wall, remembering that the friendship of this world is enmity against God. C H Spurgeon Evening Devotional Aug 20

Sermon8/18/17 1:50 AM
Lady Day  Find all comments by Lady Day
• Posted 5 days ago
2 Chronicles 7:14 1 Peter. 4:17 Judgement starts in the CHURCH THIS IS SCARY

Sermon8/13/17 1:48 PM
edy johnson from florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by edy johnson
Disgustingly,true. the bible, the bible, the bible

Sermon8/4/17 7:10 PM
FG from USA  Find all comments by FG
Ideas have consequences, and when joined to the right kind of music, those consequences are explosive.

Sermon7/24/17 8:29 PM
FG from USA  Find all comments by FG
comments
No surprises on that list at all. Especially not Tim Keller.

Sermon7/20/17 9:49 PM
paul n from australia  Contact via emailFind all comments by paul n
good and informative, thank you.

Sermon7/19/17 5:57 PM
BG from San Diego  Find all comments by BG
Why Johnny Can't Sing Hymns
Kevin Swanson
comments
“ Much-needed message ”
This message is 7 years old but is still vitally important. We lose so much when we neglect the heritage of Christian worship through the centuries. I am so glad that my church uses the Trinity Hymnal from Great Commission Publications. It includes hymns from earlier centuries through recent times. I have my own copy and I use it in my personal devotions. It is a real treasure.

Sermon7/18/17 10:09 PM
Bonnie Graham from San Diego  Find all comments by Bonnie Graham
comments
“ What encouraging news! ”
What an encouragement to hear of a nation repenting and turning toward God in these dark times! Thank you for having this man on your program. May God continue to bless and prosper the nation of Hungary and may He keep out the Western cults such as Mormonism and the JW's.

Sermon7/18/17 8:54 PM
Reformed Baptist from Mississippi  Find all comments by Reformed Baptist
comments
“ Very Encouraging! ”
Exciting to learn of God's work in the nation of Hungary! What a revealing contrast as the apostate nations of Western Europe are considered. Oh that every nation would turn to the Lord God!! God is faithful to work in every age! Let His people not forget His works!

Sermon7/12/17 11:28 PM
Bonnie Graham from San Diego  Find all comments by Bonnie Graham
“ Important message ”
Very interesting information. I will go to his website to find out more. Thank you Kevin Novak for the work you are doing. May God give you wisdom and success

Sermon7/3/17 11:43 AM
Justified1 from USA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Justified1
My sheep hear my voice, I know them , and they follow me. Jn 10:27

Sermon6/23/17 4:38 PM
Jim Wehrli from michigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jim Wehrli
Great sermon. I would like to tell you my experience with alcohol. I have never had a drink in my life. On January 13, 2010 I was heading to church at 5:50 pm. I was driving along and see headlights heading right at me. I was hit head on by a drunk driver. I shattered my right heel. dislocated my right index finger. And I broke 4 ribs, Also i was unconscious for about 2 hours.

Sermon6/23/17 10:13 AM
penny  Find all comments by penny
comments
the church should be the truth tellers... yet, our leaders do not deal with the realities of the deep state and cultural Marxism and the genocidal scheme of global warming and collapsing the first world with invaders. instead of complaining, step up to the plate. the world has always had conspiracy.... its in the bible. what matters in these stories is what are the facts, and what would Christ have us do?

Sermon6/23/17 7:59 AM
Kevin Swanson from Parker, Colorado  Protected NameFind all comments by Kevin Swanson
comments
This was a quotation from Romans 16:20, Paul's reference to the church at Rome. .

Sermon6/22/17 12:38 PM
Cole Katchmark  Contact via emailFind all comments by Cole Katchmark
comments
“ question? ”
Did you say the head of the serpent will be crushed by the church in Rome? Please clarify.

Sermon6/20/17 9:57 AM
Diane from AL  Find all comments by Diane
comments
Kathryn from Ohio: I understand your concern about punishing women for abortion who are misinformed, but in this day and age with all the technology and especially recent videos about planned parenthood's selling of baby body parts, with pictures available of aborted babies, I seriously doubt if there are any women/teenagers out there who don't know what they're doing. They deserve the death penalty in my opinion as does the abortion doctor and nurses. They are all guilty of conspiracy to murder.

Sermon5/21/17 12:10 PM
Kathryn from Ohio  Find all comments by Kathryn
comments
“ Absolutely Macabre ”
My husband and I considered IVF for about 5 minutes about 15 years ago. Since becoming a Bible-believing Christian, I understand in no uncertain terms why this is wrong. Anytime we play God, especially with our own fertility, it backfires. I gasped in horror to learn this couple encased their dead babies to make jewelry. This would be like asking the abortion clinic, say you had twins, for "the tissue" so you could make matching earrings out of them. God have mercy...

Sermon5/20/17 9:09 AM
Lady_Virtue from OKC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lady_Virtue
comments
“ Great Broadcast! ”
Good warnings about emotionalism and sentimentality and the danger of living by feelings. "Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord..." {Isaiah 1:18}. Reason needs to be based upon the unchanging truth of the Bible, not the fickleness of feelings.

Sermon5/11/17 5:05 PM
BG from San Diego  Find all comments by BG
“ Powerful ”
Thank you so much for this interview Pastor Swanson. I had never heard of this man or this book before. I wish that every pastor and every missions board and every Christian would listen to this and would pray asking God how to apply some of the lessons from this man's work to our own lives. I'm going to order the book and find out more about the powerful work God has done through a willing vessel.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Don Bell
Sin not unto death

Sin not unto death
Midweek Service
Lantana Grace Church

Hourly:
Why Does God Limit us
Dr. Jim Berg
Bob Jones University
Staff Picks..

Mad at God?
Curtis Knapp

The way to preserve peace in the church is to preserve its purity. ... Matthew Henry

Amazon Fire TV New!