FeelMyFaith.com | SermonAudio.com

More + Podcast + Codes
HTML Embed | Demo
MyChurch: feelmyfaith
FeelMyFaith.com
Brian Branam  |  Dalton, Georgia

Sermon5/3/14 9:06 PM
john from dallas texas from dallas  Find all comments by john from dallas texas
The Violence of the Cross
Brian Branam
The message is excellent but asking folks to listen so many times was almost more than I could take.

Sermon12/9/13 6:47 PM
Shawnda McCloud  Contact via emailFind all comments by Shawnda McCloud
Pastor Brian, This is such a Great Sermon. Thank you so much. I was not at church the morning that you preached this but I listened tonight. I just wanted to let you know that this has touched my heart and God spoke to me thru it. I have been really bothered by so much this Christmas Season and you hit on every area. I have had my joy stolen from me because of many things. This message really helped me. May God Bless you and your Sweet Family always!Thank you for going with God Pastor Brian. Sincerely, Mrs. Shawnda McCloud :) Merry Christmas!

Sermon3/24/13 7:38 AM
janine elizabeth from louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by janine elizabeth
The Return
Brian Branam
Very encouraging. Thank you.

Sermon3/24/13 6:55 AM
comments
This is so so interesting. Not heard this breakdown before.

Sermon3/24/13 2:30 AM
Jim Hall from Ione, Washington  Protected NameFind all comments by Jim Hall
comments
“ Very well done!!! ”
Without out doubt the best message on the subject of the Triumphal Entry that I've ever heard. Pastor Branam gives some insight that I will pass on to my church!

Sermon12/15/12 2:30 PM
Richard Thornton from Ocean Isle Beach, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Richard Thornton
Sin and the Law
Brian Branam
I can't/don't understand why here are no comments in this area. I have now listened to both sermons in this current series and am swept off my feet onto my knees in thankfulness to Father for keeping Brian Branam on his. Maybe it's just me, but I follow Brian like a puppy, waiting for him to throw another stick for me to fetch or maybe just a pat on the head. Not only does he/you speak to my heart but to my head. I can't remember the last time my intelligence was insulted or my heart failed at the feeding trough. You know something else? I thank my God that you have Shannon for your wife. I picture the two of you when I think of the Song of Songs. We are all blessed because of your faithfulness. My bride and I plan to come to Dalton soon to sit under the sound of your voice if Father is willing. Meanwhile, whether I or anyone else writes anything here, just know that the Father is blessing others through you and your ministry and through your family. Finally, be strong in the Lord....

Sermon10/18/12 12:31 PM
Vernon from Tifton, GA  Contact via emailFind all comments by Vernon
As a Black pastor, this message greatly touches my heart! What a blessing!

Sermon4/1/12 1:17 PM
rebecca from georgia  Contact via emailFind all comments by rebecca
comments
“ practical sermon ”
Thank you for this very practical sermon. The Bible really does speak to all areas of our life!

Sermon2/29/12 9:13 AM
Dick Thornton from Ocean Isle Beach, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dick Thornton
Dirt
Brian Branam
Brother Branam never disappoints. He always has something fresh from the Lord and his delivery is as fresh as the message. One had best both sharpen his wits and be prepared to laugh as Brian delivers the word in an unaffected manner, straight to the heart. Caution. Do not listen if you don't want to be challenged to think and respond with your heart. He comes at you with love and conviction. I hear echos of the prophet Amos of Teccoa. Listen and be blessed.

Blog2/8/12 6:11 PM
Sudie from Alabama  Contact via emailGo to homepageFind all comments by Sudie
I remember the first time I meet Brian was through the eyes of my son Anthony. It was back in 2002 and I was working two jobs and was not able to take my children to Church on every Sunday. I worked most Sundays and they missed going. At that time we attend and was members to Cedar Grove in Leeds. Well, Anthony would always asked when were we going to Church. I would feel so bad and tell him, we will have to want until the next time I get a Sunday off. I remember getting home from work one Sunday and Anthony and Anna come running to the door and telling me, guess where we went today? Church!!! Anthony said smiling so big!!! I ask him how did you get to Church and who took ya'll...he smile and pointed across the front yard of our green house to Ridgecrest Baptist Church and said we walked Mama!!! He was so excited and told me, You have to go!!! That Preacher is good!!! I like him. We have been coming ever since. Thank you Brian for bringing the Bible to lives for my children and me. You made the Bible so exciting to me that I have read the Old and New Testament. Thank you so much for being there for my son Anthony and showing him GOD living in your life. You have been a true blessing to my children and me. Your family and you will forever be in our prayers.

Sermon12/2/10 8:32 PM
Luth from Misamis Oriental, Ph.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Luth
Obadiah, Jonah, Micah
Brian Branam
Amen! I praise and thank God for this sermon.

Sermon10/21/10 7:09 AM
“ Good arguments. ”
Good arguments refuting the erroneous teachings of Open Theism. Their God is not the God of the Bible nor our God.

Sermon8/17/10 6:01 AM
Arnold Brevick from North Port, Florida  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Arnold Brevick
The Lord is My Banner
Brian Branam
I loved this sermon! I am preaching on the same passage this coming Sunday. Keep up the good fight!

Sermon2/11/10 5:57 AM
Lia Leigh from Nigeria  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lia Leigh
comments
Dear Pastor, Thank you for your very interesting message. I want to replace my desire for natural food with the one for spiritual food (Mt 5:6). I need a testimony in this area. Please pray for me. In Christ alone, Lia Leigh.

Sermon7/6/08 12:13 AM
Heather Seaton from Kansas City  Contact via emailFind all comments by Heather Seaton
Abused by Family
Brian Branam
I really enjoyed this sermon. It was completely supported and generated by scripture, it posed many questions to examine oneself, and it was something many people need to hear including myself. Thank you.

Sermon4/20/08 9:10 PM
Dick Thornton from Midland, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dick Thornton
People Magazine
Brian Branam
Listen to this man! He is sent from God to give us a message for out time!!! We fail to listen to our peril. Thank God for voices like his.

Sermon10/19/07 6:48 PM
Mic from Kyoto, Japan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Mic
Why are You Alone?
Brian Branam
This is a really good message. It teaches us that God is with us through the highs and low times of life.

Sermon7/23/07 3:31 AM
Jane  Find all comments by Jane
Do You Want to be Made Well
Brian Branam
comments
This sermon enabled me to make a major "mind shift" out of a slump of depression.Thank you.

Sermon5/7/07 11:27 PM
John  Find all comments by John
Great expression of the slave of the Master. Committiment VS surrender! Thank you

Sermon4/28/07 7:16 AM
Dick Thornton from North Carolina  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dick Thornton
Once again brother Branam has proven that devotion and scholarship can go hand in hand. This message will bless and make your faith stronger as you consider God's faithfulness to His Son in preserving truth. God be praised for raising up men like Brian Branam who will declare the unvarnished truth without fear.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3

Ed Lacy Ministries
Video DVD

A Tour Of Hell

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Teaching

Bible's Providential Preservation

Free MP3s: King James Vers­ion, Other Vers­ions, Textus Rec­ept­us, Mas­or­etic Text, Etc.
www.puritandownloads.com/th..

Chantry,Quinn,Daniel 2014 Conference

Faith Bible Church Oct 10-12 "The Joy of Worsh­ip"
www.sermonaudio.com