ID

Mike Hoggard  |  Festus, Missouri

Sermon11/22/16 7:07 AM
Dennis from Sioux Falls, SD  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dennis
The Gospel VS God's Wrath
“ No Audio ”

Sermon11/21/16 6:24 PM
Ginger Stephens from Tennessee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ginger Stephens
Saul's Departure
Mike Hoggard
Excellent sermon. Thank you and God bless you.

Sermon11/5/16 7:59 AM
Chan from Singapore  Find all comments by Chan
comments
Nowadays even your wireless printers demand to have your email addy. So "they" know where you live, dob, mobile no,, land line no, workplace, to whom u are connected to, your favourite meal, your favourite aunt, my favourite sermons and God knows how large a docket "they" have on every single person in this world.

Sermon11/1/16 3:13 PM
Richard Jackson from Arkansas Jacksonville  Contact via emailFind all comments by Richard Jackson
Have Your Sins Been Forgiven
Mike Hutsell
Thank u for that preaching of God's Word.

Sermon10/30/16 2:00 AM
Noah malgeri from Las vegas  Contact via emailFind all comments by Noah malgeri
Dominion of the Beasts
Wonderful revival sermon praise God

Sermon10/28/16 7:50 AM
Dennis from Sioux Falls, SD  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dennis
No media

Sermon10/27/16 9:58 AM
Sarah Walters from Iowa  Contact via emailFind all comments by Sarah Walters
Fallen in the Church House
comments
I am so thankful for the grace that the Lord has given to me. I am thankful that I found your preaching and I am so glad that I heard this message and that the Lord isn't through with me yet. Where I live, there is a definite darkness. I am going to pray that you would come up here and preach to this city for revival!!! You are not very far from us and the Lord knows my pastor could use the preaching too!! The Lord is working!!! Thank you for your diligence in preaching the Word of God!

Sermon10/27/16 2:13 AM
Brian from Louisiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Brian
Dominion of the Beasts
comments
Thanks be to God for that message preachee

Sermon10/17/16 2:06 PM
Jack daugherty from Ky  Find all comments by Jack daugherty
comments
“ Supposition ”
I respect your right to your opinions, but that seems to be all that you talked about. You drag out those same old scriptures as the hebrews roots people, then add half scriptures while avoiding the ones in the same passages that totally disprove your argument. I am interested in whether you have ever heard a broadcast of "Power of Prophecy". I think it is obvious that you have not. Your statements about Texxe Marrs are over the top and certainly demonic. While advising us to pray for the jew, you never suggest prayer for Texxe or muslims. A Zionist in the woodpile. I'm sure a good ol boy like yourself gets it.

Sermon10/13/16 12:57 PM
Sherry from Alberta Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Sherry
A Time of Travail
Mike Hoggard
I love your teachings Pastor Mike and I love your heart but could you tone down the yelling pls. My husband won't listen anymore because of your yelling and it gets too loud. We love your regular voice though and feel the yelling is so unnecessary. Just saying'........

Sermon10/6/16 3:15 AM
Ellen  Contact via emailFind all comments by Ellen
Pastor Mike Online 10-4-16
Mike Hoggard
I had a young lady attack me on Facebook because I posted an article about worshiping God through yoga and how it was not Christian, she said who am I to tell someone else how to worship God! Oh boy, these people get angry about it.... Thanks for speaking truth

Sermon10/5/16 3:18 PM
Rublev from Czech Republic  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rublev
The Soul of the Church
Mike Hoggard
“ My soul has a Darling now! ”
Dear pastor Mike. Our Lord just opened this beautiful book of The Song of Solomon, through your preaching, to my soul. Now it makes perfect and wonderful sense! The voice and words of the Bride are now my voice and words (of my soul). But my mind is still not ready to accept, that the Lord would ever speak so beautifully about us as a Bride. His Love is still a huge mystery for me... Blessings from my heart to you, your family and Bethel church!

Sermon10/2/16 11:12 AM
Helen Bracetti from Texas  Find all comments by Helen Bracetti
David's Mighty Men
Reg Kelly
comments
“ God breathed sermon ”
Our family loves you and your congregation because you are mighty men of God. Grace and peace to you all.

Sermon9/28/16 12:25 PM
Dedubb from Texas  Find all comments by Dedubb
David's Mighty Men
Reg Kelly
comments
Thanks for re-producing this Brother Mike! A message our Nation so must HEAR!

Sermon9/20/16 5:05 PM
Rublev  Find all comments by Rublev
“ Very tasty Manna! ”
Thanks a lot pastor Mike for this soul food!! My inner man was rejoicing within me. Blessings from Europe!

Sermon9/16/16 2:16 PM
Walden Arizumi from Hawaii  Contact via emailFind all comments by Walden Arizumi
Dark Sentences
comments
Just wanted to continue with more on my experience with the Word Faith church that I used to go to. Regarding the brainwashing, it was very difficult for me to read the bible during and for years after. I only could see what I was reading through their convoluted lens. When the bible would say something about faith especially I could only see it according to the way that they saw faith and its operation. I was taught how to commandeer God and to try to get Him to do what I needed Him to do for me. I was a very young man and young Christian at the time and so I could not refute what I was being taught at that time. We were taught to pray "in the spirit" often and the more the better. It was frustrating because you never ever knew what it was that you were "praying" to God. I honestly can say that all of it was just babbling and trying to work something up. It was completely empty and made us look extremely crazy. I am embarrassed just to think of all the times that I was speaking in tongues in the congregation. Now that years have passed I can see how foolish the whole thing was. I am free from that bondage. I am free from the influence of this spirit. Speaking in tongues will only produce bad fruit like arrogance and presumption. Speaking in tongues is delusion.

Sermon9/16/16 5:32 AM
walden arizumi from hawaii  Contact via emailFind all comments by walden arizumi
Dark Sentences
comments
Hi mike, i was in word faith church for 4 1/2 years and i can tell you that there is a definite brainwashingthat takes place. We were a wild pentecostal/charismatic church. We were always "warring in the spirit" and these times of prayer were very intense and very loud. I remember going home from those meetings wondering if we were doing anything beneficial at all. Therecertaiinly was a lot of passion and fervency but not a lot of balance. There was this constant struggle "against Satan" but not a whole lot of peace and not any resolution. I came to understand that all the soc-called warring was just theater and working up the flesh into a fruitless frenzy. I felt many times puzzled about these things and wondered how God viewed our insanity. I remember God telling me its time to leave right now. My family left at that time and that was over 25 years ago. It took me many years to break free spiritually and mentally from the programming that went on in that church. I was starving for authentic christianity and appreciate ministries like this one that cling tenaciously to the King James Bible. Keep proclaiming the word and exposing the unfruitful works of darkness.

Sermon9/14/16 1:27 AM
Great full in Portland from Portland, OR  Find all comments by Great full in Portland
The Curse of Unknown Tongues
Mike Hoggard
“ Vital information, thank you! ”
This information is vitally important! It is so helpful to hear the new age position out of their own mouths (although I muted it when the evil speak was going on because it scares me) and have it be compared to the eternal truth of Bible (the KJV). I pray you will keep doing expositions of this sort about the new age and the ungodly charismania. May God richly bless you, Pastor Mike.

Sermon9/5/16 11:05 AM
William Cramsey from Forney Tx  Contact via emailFind all comments by William Cramsey
A New Creation Day 1
comments
Wow, God has a way to reach his people with that rod. I understand more and more everyday thru the Word of God . Thank you Pastor Mike for the sermon . This has helped me to reach and teach my children questions I could not answer. After praying about it, God led me to listen to this particular sermon and I must say, you are a blessed man . Thank you so much for the sermon.

Sermon9/5/16 10:58 AM

Advent
Glendale Missionary...

Hell Shaking Prayer

Evangelism Awakening
Teaching

Dr. Peter Masters
Signs of Christ's Presence..

Acts
Metropolitan Tabernacle

Dennis Prutow
God's Weekly Assurance

Our Public Worship
Westminster Evangelistic...

Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

Sermon: Presidents, Providence, Prayer
Phil Layton

The first thing that faith does is to knock the brains of reason out. ... Martin Luther

Android Wear