Berean Baptist Church | SermonAudio.com

Live Webcast | Info | Demo
Find our Church App in the App Store
directly on your device.
MyChurch: bereanbaptistch
Berean Baptist Church
Pastor Sean Harris  |  Fayetteville, North Carolina

· Page 1 ·  Found: 1,198 total user comment(s)

Sermon12/19/14 9:35 AM
Steven from Mass.  Find all comments by Steven
• Posted 28 hours ago
Michael Jordan's Kryptonite
Joey Kellett
comments
This is a good reminder that it profits us nothing if we gain the whole world but forfeit our souls. That Jesus Christ is one and only treasure. I am greatful to God that in Jesus He saves ordinary and, especially, weak and foolish people. I think it worth mentioning a story regarding Michael Jordan. I worked at a Bible camp and kids from Chicago were bused in one week. I shared with them that only through Jesus can a person be saved, and that the most famous and glorified people they knew of would not be saved because of their feats and exoneration, even Michael Jordan. That if they never repent and believe in Jesus Christ, they too will be cast out by God into eternal punishment for their sins. One of the kids said he couldn't believe that Michael Jordan might go to hell one day. "No way! Nah, not Michael!" He exclaimed. I hope that God will turn MJ to Jesus and some day he will believe in the Savior. Mickey Mantle believed in Jesus shortly before his death, as is credibly testified by Bobby Richardson in "Impact Player." I hope and pray that Jordan will not reject the Lord. Thanks again for the sermon.

Sermon12/16/14 3:39 AM
Cezar from Midwest  Find all comments by Cezar
• Posted 4 days ago
comments
“ American Laws ”
America has laws, they broke the law. They must be deported. If American can't break the laws, then no one else can.

Sermon12/15/14 9:01 PM
Pastor Bill from Fayetteville, North Carolina  Protected NameFind all comments by Pastor Bill
• Posted 5 days ago
Post Tribulation Thieves of Joy
Sean E. Harris
comments
“ Reply to Alfred ”
Alfred, We have already had this conversation via email. You are not satisfied with Bible answers. Find another person's thread to troll.

Sermon12/15/14 3:41 PM
Joshua from Fayetteville  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joshua
• Posted 5 days ago
“ disgusts me ”
I have an almost 6 year old son and these acts are horrible and brought me to tears .... I pray that God's wrath awakens our leaders and we take action against this evil

Sermon12/15/14 12:52 PM
Alfred Thames from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alfred Thames
• Posted 5 days ago
Post Tribulation Thieves of Joy
Sean E. Harris
comments
I challenge anyone to show me the church on earth between chapters 5 and 19. If Israel can be mention, then why cant the church? Unless you believe in replacement theology. And also the Day Of The Lord, in association with a Thief in the night.The thief in the night is always associated the 2d advent, not the rapture. Meeting in the air is totally different, then Christ's return to the earth.

Sermon12/15/14 11:58 AM
• Posted 5 days ago
The Holy Spirit is the same today, yesterday and tomorrow. The Holy Spirit that converts one, converts 100. If the Holy Spirit is always the same, then the results must be the same. They all must receive a saving faith, not just belief. Most are just curious on lookers. Have you ever noticed a church sign that reads Revival This Week. Man controlled revival has a time framed. In a Revival that is controlled by The Holy Spirit, there is no time limit. It is over when He accomplishes His purpose.

Sermon12/15/14 2:51 AM
Cezar from Midwest  Find all comments by Cezar
• Posted 5 days ago
comments
I disagree with SC. That would only happen to weak people. Proverbs 31: 10-12 (KJV) 10: Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. 11: The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil. 12: She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs+31&version=KJV

Sermon12/14/14 10:04 PM
Unworthy Servant from In the Word of God  Contact via emailFind all comments by Unworthy Servant
• Posted 6 days ago
comments
You just caused me to wash my laundry at home. I surely don't want people to see my dirt. Then when they are as clean as I think they should be, I'm going to address everyone who is indebted to the one who died for us. SPEAK EVIL OF NO MAN. Al Sharpton is man. Now what needs to addressed is how Black people can continue to keep silent when they see Black on Black crime. Also, white people need to notice how many non Blacks are being murdered at the same rate. The Gospel is the power of God to salvation. Let's make believers out of everyone we see.

Sermon12/13/14 1:24 PM
Lee from SC  Find all comments by Lee
Post Tribulation Thieves of Joy
Sean E. Harris
comments
This is all new to me and honestly helps make the whole book of Revelations line up perfectly with the other books of the bible. It makes complete perfect sence. I really could never understood how some would get a "by" before the great tribulation just for being saved. If ur faith is real u'll be ready and waiting for it to come. Kinda like the faith Jesus had in the back of his mind on the way to the cross that's day. Knowing that he was gonna win and defeat death on the 3rd day!!!!

Sermon12/12/14 2:57 PM
jim wehrli from michigan  Find all comments by jim wehrli
comments
hi great sermon. you say some of the illegals have broken the law and some have not. I am sorry to inform you that everyone of them have broken the law because they have illegally crossed our boarder. I assume you would be upset and maybe shoot a person who comes into your home. It is the same thing.

Sermon12/12/14 12:14 PM
Dennis Hidalgo from South Dakota  Find all comments by Dennis Hidalgo
comments
Thank you for this sermon. It brought tears to my eyes. God Bless.

Sermon12/11/14 2:26 PM
Joshua from Fayetteville  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joshua
Agree sir on your advice on daily study

Sermon12/10/14 5:35 PM
Tom from big spring Texas  Find all comments by Tom
I never agree with you on every thing you've said on SermonAudio, but that would be UN realistic if I said I did. The thing appreciate about Berean is the willingness to take scripture for what it says. Stand strong and know that God will honor your effort to obey.

Sermon12/8/14 6:10 AM
Rob Feller from Indiana  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rob Feller
comments
if I owed the irs $50 I would be going to jail !

Sermon12/7/14 9:32 PM
comments
“ Reply to Thomas ”
Thank you for stopping in. It really encourages me to know there are other like-minded people who love Christ and righteousness.

Sermon12/6/14 9:42 AM
Gary Robinson from Uniontown, Ohio  Find all comments by Gary Robinson
comments
Fantastic job of lifting up the text of God's marvelous Word! After all, it's about God's glorious Word, not about us! Thank you for reminding us pastor/teachers of our glorious responsibility! Praise the LORD!

Sermon12/5/14 6:18 PM
Thomas Sullivan from United States  Contact via emailFind all comments by Thomas Sullivan
comments
“ Great Commentary ”
Another very insightful commentary on News in Focus. The Pen and Pulpit program is on a temporary hiatus, so I have informed the listeners in the "Pulpit Bunker" to the news commentary from Berean Baptist. And Pastor Bill knocked this one out of the park. Very interesting dialogue on this world's folly. T M S

Sermon12/4/14 4:10 PM
Lee from SC  Find all comments by Lee
Loved all 25mins

Sermon11/30/14 10:10 PM
Will Pettus from TN  Contact via emailFind all comments by Will Pettus
The Lord's Care in Death
Sean E. Harris
“ Audio issues in this series ”
I appreciate so much all the resources shared by this Church. It has really helped me grow over the past year, so I can't thank you enough. I say that so my comment doesn't come across rude or ungrateful. I can't hear a word being said on any sermon in this series. Of the dozens and dozens of sermons I've listened to from this church, this is the only real audio issue I've come across. I only mention this in case they might wish to take this one offline (because it truly can't be heard) or hopefully they have a better copy they could upload in its place. Thanks so much for all you offer on sermon audio.

Sermon11/25/14 2:27 PM
Joshua from Fayetteville  Contact via emailFind all comments by Joshua
Great discussion on a difficult topic. Compassion, grace and righteousness are difficult to balance and I pray he hears God's call because of her light with in.

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more

Galatians 6:14,15
Fellowship Baptist Church

Consider Him

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Special Meeting

Top 10 Puritan Hare Drive Reviews

Wash­er, Beeke, Bauch­am, Benn­ett, Brown, Price, McM­ah­on, Johns­on, Dild­ay, Menc­ar­ow...
www.puritandownloads.com/bl..