Anchored In Truth Ministries | SermonAudio.com

THURSDAY
OCT 2, 2014

Make a donation to this broadcaster!
More + Podcast + Codes
MyChurch: anchoredintruth
Anchored In Truth Ministries
Jeff Noblit  |  Muscle Shoals, Alabama

Sermon9/1/14 1:41 AM
chris Eades from Alabama  Find all comments by chris Eades
Mere Christianity
Jeff Noblit

Sermon8/11/14 2:54 PM
Boon from Singapore  Contact via emailFind all comments by Boon
The Gospel of Our Salvation
Jeff Noblit
“ Hallelujah! What a Savior! ”
A timely word from our Heavenly Father to my soul! Praise God for speaking through you, brother Jeff. A wonderful testimony of Spirit-empowered, biblically-faithful preaching that brings the truth of God's Word to bear on the mind and heart. Mighty sinners find sweet relief from their thirst, brokenness and weariness, in turning to an infinitely mighty Savior!

Sermon8/11/14 2:29 AM
Boon from Singapore  Find all comments by Boon
comments
“ Amen! Amen! ”
Brother Jeff, praise and thank God for calling and empowering you to preach the clear unvarnished truth of God's precious Word! Was praying for God to speak unto my heart for assurance of salvation and I trust He's done that graciously through you. The focus, as and always, is Christ from first to last. Salvation is of the Lord, and if for one instance I ever look to myself I'd have no hope. It's the strength of the object of faith that saves, not the strength of faith! Thanks so much, brother. Amen!

Sermon10/29/13 7:41 AM
isaac.kallem from Bangalore india  Contact via emailFind all comments by isaac.kallem

Sermon10/10/13 9:00 AM
Bruce from Wyoming  Contact via emailFind all comments by Bruce
comments
“ interesting sermon ”
You make a lot of valid points in this sermon but have left me with a couple of questions. First, are you saying that we have to be regenerated BEFORE the Holy Spirit works in our lives? And second are we not quickened or regenerated SO THAT. We can hear the call, so that we will respond to the call, and so that we will believe when the call comes? In other words, do we have to accept and believe, to have the Holy Spirit work in our lives, or does the Holy Spirit come up on us, regenerate or quicken us, (save us)so that we have the faith to believe? I have asked these question of many a pastor, and have had them trivialized repeatedly. But have found the answers to be profound in showing me what pastor believe and teach. Thank you Bruce K

Sermon10/4/13 12:00 PM
Butch from Alabama  Find all comments by Butch
The Unpardonable Sin
Jeff Noblit
One his best

Sermon9/14/13 12:07 PM
Samantha M from Georgia  Find all comments by Samantha M

Sermon9/14/13 7:29 AM
Jennifer Mason from Memphis , TN.  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jennifer Mason
comments
That is my kind of preaching, rightly dividing the word of truth! I shout for joy each time I hear the word of truth spoken with God given power, which is not quite often. Keep preaching in spirit and in truth!

Sermon7/6/13 11:44 AM
Martha Anderson from Wisconsin  Contact via emailFind all comments by Martha Anderson
The Bible-Driven Church
Jeff Noblit
comments
Powerful sermon and right on the head. If we are not immersed in the Word and humbly obeying it regardless of the cost, we have missed the radical nature of the call of Christ on our lives. Thank you for proclaiming it like a voice in the wilderness calling out. May God continue to bless your ministry and congregation as you seek to live this out.

Sermon6/20/13 10:31 AM
Butch from Alabama  Find all comments by Butch
Confessing Christ
Jeff Noblit
A must listen

Sermon3/5/13 11:30 PM
Sherwin Tebelin from Singapore  Find all comments by Sherwin Tebelin
Election Pure and Simple
Jeff Noblit
comments
A clear and simple to understand about the doctrine of election

Sermon11/29/12 1:54 AM
Steven Streight from Peoria, IL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Steven Streight
comments
“ You nailed it -- a common problem in churches. ”
I recall a Southern Baptist church that spent like 5 days in Vacation Bible School covering the theme, then only the last 10 minutes of the last day getting the kids to accept Christ, in a rushed, hurry up and decide mode. Sickening. Our churches are mostly corrupt and irreversibly worthless. Sad. Laodicean age. Numbers Idolatry. The pastor even spoke of "pastoral exaggeration" (ie, lying) about numbers of baptisms. Woe.

Sermon9/4/12 9:06 PM
oscar reyes from long beach,ca.  Contact via emailFind all comments by oscar reyes
The Repentance of Nineveh
Rev. David Miller
excellent sermon! what a blessing. Thank you!

Sermon8/29/12 6:53 PM
Samantha M from Georgia Camden County  Find all comments by Samantha M
Family Idolatry, Part 1
Jeff Noblit
Excellent!

Sermon8/3/11 3:52 PM
Its Jesus' Blood and NOTHING e from WV  Find all comments by Its Jesus' Blood and NOTHING e
comments
I've read everyones comments. I was one that lived in bondage my entire 30+ christian years. It is nothing of ourselves that saves us...only the blood of Jesus Christ. We can do nothing to earn this wonderful gift. If this is the case, you are saying His blood saved us but it's up to us to keep our salvation by not sinning or making mistakes. I won't live in bondage any more. I am saved only because of the blood of Jesus and nothng of myself. When he died he died for my past, present and future sins. That is what makes me not want to sin against him..but in my flesh if I do, I'm already forgiven. Glory to His name!!!

Sermon7/12/11 8:07 PM
Frank Rollberg  Find all comments by Frank Rollberg
comments
I Love my Pastor. That's why we moved from Chicago to Muscle Shoals to get under the Preaching of the Gospel......

Sermon7/9/11 9:02 PM
Pastor Sean Harris from Fayetteville, North Carolina  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Pastor Sean Harris
comments
“ Excellent Relevant Sermon ”
Every baptist preacher needs to hear this message. How many souls have a false assurance of salvation because of an evangelical gimmick executed by well-meaning preachers who believe salvation can be obtained by sincere words articulated in sprayer of salvation. And while they say they don't believe this their actions prove otherwise.

Sermon7/7/11 12:05 PM
Alice DelaRosa from Grand Rapids, Michigan  Contact via emailFind all comments by Alice DelaRosa
comments
Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Thank you, and may the blessings of GOD continue to anoint your words, as you preach the holy bloody gospel. Thank you, sir, thank you.

Sermon6/23/11 5:38 AM
kathryn from NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by kathryn
The Radical Depravity of Man
Conrad Mbewe
comments
My heart and eyes overflow. This sermon has brought me such joy. I am an elderly 67-year old convert. God has in His mercy, snatched me from the fire by HIs Grace. Pray for my two children that they too will come to His faith.

Sermon5/28/11 8:20 PM
Quiyada from Virginia  Contact via emailFind all comments by Quiyada
Election Pure and Simple
Jeff Noblit
comments
Immensely blessed by this!

Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5

The Days of Noah - 14

Hourly:
The Passover Feast
Reg Kelly
Liberty Faith Church
Staff Picks..

Store Item
John 3:16 Revisited

Curtis Knapp
Product: Paperback
$5 USD

Puritan Hard Drive Sale!

Lowest Price Ever, 2-f­or-1 & Free Shipp­ing Worldw­ide. For A Short Time Only. Act Now!
www.puritandownloads.com/sw..