SITE NOTICE | MORE..Happy Thanksgiving from SermonAudio! We thoroughly enjoy interacting with broadcasters and learning how the Lord is using SA to impact others. This Thanksgiving we thought some of the recent feedback we have heard might encourage you! .. click for more info!
Welcome to our spot on sermonaudio.com | edit page
At Sayre Woods Bible Church our mission is "To make disciples of Jesus Christ who are ROOTED in faith, GROWING in love, and BRANCHING OUT with hope."
Sayre Woods is a Bible church, which means we hold tightly to the Bible and use it as the source of who we are as a church and what we believe. The following are our core beliefs and doctrines:
- God is real. The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob exists and is actively involved in our world today.
- The Bible is true. God desires to be known and has spoken to us through His Word, the Bible. All sixty-six books of the Old and New Testaments are â€śbreathed outâ€ť by God through human authors guided by the Holy Spirit. The Bible reveals who God is and instructs, encourages, rebukes, corrects, and trains us in how to think and how to live.
- We are broken. Every person is addicted to, infected with, and affected by sin. We have all gone astray and pursued our own ways, ignoring God, redefining Him to fit our own desires, or outright denying Him in our lives. This rejection of God has brought us and the world we live in fear, shame, guilt, suffering, bondage, decay, and death.
- Jesus is Savior and Lord. God in His love for us took on human flesh in the person of Jesus Christ. He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless, perfect life, died on the cross for our sins, and rose again physically to show His victory over sin and death. He will likewise physically return to earth in the future to reign as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
- Salvation is a gift of grace. We can be forgiven for our sins, cleansed from guilt, adopted into Godâ€™s family, indwelt with Godâ€™s Spirit, and blessed with an eternal, abundant life in only one way: by turning from sin and prideful independence and embracing Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
Please let us know if youâ€™d like a more detailed doctrinal statement.
Sunday Services ... 9:15 a.m. & 11:00 a.m.
Sunday School ... 11:00 a.m.
Ladies' Bible Study ... Tuesdays 9:30 AM
Common Ground (Men's Basketball) ... Wednesdays 7:30 PM
AWANA ... Thursdays 7:00 PM
Adult Bible Study ... Thursdays 7:00 PM
Celebrate Recovery ... Fridays 7:00 PM
We have other classes, small groups, and programs meeting at
various times throughout the week. Contact us for more information.