SITE NOTICE | MORE..Bible Readings in App. You can now listen to the reading of the Bible using our iPhone or Android Apps. Simply go to the Sermons by Bible section and you'll see the new "Bible Audio" item with any Book and Chapter. Enjoy!
Welcome to our spot on sermonaudio.com | edit page
We are a Fundamental Independent Baptist Church located in beautiful Carroll County, Maryland. Below are the 10 Essential Truths that guide our ministry.
1. We believe that the primary purpose of our gathering as a local church is to glorify God by joyfully and reverently worshiping Him (John 4:23-4; Acts 2:46;I Corinthians 10:31).
2. We believe that our worship and ministry should exalt the Head of the Church, the Lord Jesus Christ (Ephesians 1:22-23; 4:15; Philippians 3:8-10; Colossians 1:18).
3. We believe that the main focus of our worship service is the preaching of God‚Äôs word (Acts 2:42; I Timothy 4:13-16; 5:17; II Timothy 4:2).
4. We believe that the preaching of the word in our church should primarily be focused on the edifying of the body of Christ (Galatians 4:19; Ephesians 4:11-16; II Timothy 3:16-17, 4:2-6).
5. We believe that prayer must have a vital part in the services of our church(Acts 2:42; 4:24-30; I Timothy 2:1-2).
6. We believe in a God-centered approach to our ministry and evangelism (Matthew 16:18; Acts 2:47; 13:48; 16:14; 18:9-10).
7. We believe that every Christian in our church should be involved in evangelism (Matthew 28:20; Acts 1:8; 2:47; 4:20).
8. We believe that our church should be involved in reaching the lost beyond our community through world missions (Matthew 28:20; Acts 1:8).
9. We believe that the most essential quality for leadership in our church is a godly, Spirit-filled life (Acts 6:3-4; Galatians 5:22-23; Ephesians 5:18-6:9; I Timothy 3:1-13; II Timothy 2:24-26; Titus 1:6-9).
10. We believe that every member of our church should gladly exercise his spiritual gift(s) in this local body of believers (Romans 12:4-8; I Corinthian. 12; Ephesians 4:11; I Peter 4:10-11).
Our Sunday morning service is at 10:30 with Sunday School at 9:15. Sunday evening services are at 6:00pm. Wednesday evening we have a prayer service, Frontline Clubs, and youth group at 7:00pm
Primary Speaker: Tim LeamanIn the providence of God, I was born into a strong Christian home in Frederick, MD. Shortly after I was born, my Dad felt called of God to the mission field. After several years of college preparation, we traveled halfway around the world to serve as... | more..