Welcome to our spot on sermonaudio.com | edit page
Jesus Christ proclaimed in John 14:6, "I am the way, the truth and the life."
We as part of a worldwide fellowship of believers confess this together to be true. Therefore, it is vital that the fundamental teachings of the Christian faith as taught in the Holy Scriptures alone be our guide and rule in all that we think, say and do. We believe that one becomes a Christian and counted as righteous before God by "Grace Alone" through "Faith Alone" in "Christ Alone" to the "Glory of God Alone." We, by the grace of God, will seek to teach the Biblical answers to the ultimate issues of life ~
What is a Christian? What is Christianity? How are these beliefs relevant today? How then should we live in the world?
Our goal is to always speak the truth in love, and together mature spiritually in Christ for His glory in all things because He is the head of the church.
In this context, we are concerned about:
1. Biblical worship ~ expository preaching and teaching from the Bible, Believers Baptism, regular observance of the Lord's Supper, Sunday School, and Weekly Prayer meetings.
2. The fellowship of believers.
3. Ministries of mercy: feeding and clothing the needy, the sanctity of life and the welfare of the elderly.
4. Evangelistic outreach, both local and worldwide and the free distribution of Gospel literature.
5. Therefore, we wholeheartedly support foreign missions and Bible translation work.
Sunday Morning Lord's Day Worship 10:00 AM
Sunday Afternoon Lord's Day Worship 12:00 PM
Wednesday Prayer Meeting 7:00 PM