6,103 active users!! |
ARTICLES OF FAITH & POLICY STATEMENT FOR BROADCASTING ON SERMONAUDIO:
Although the site is not affiliated with any particular denomination, we will only carry churches and ministries that are conservative in doctrine and Bible-believing.
Every broadcaster must adhere to the following Articles of Faith:
All broadcasters must adhere to these Articles of Faith.
We reserve the right to remove any sermon, church, or
organization that we feel is not in accordance with these Articles.
All such decisions will be at the sole discretion of SermonAudio.com.
- The Absolute Authority and Divine Verbal Inspiration of the Old and New
Testaments as the Word of God.
- There is but one living and true God, and in the Godhead, there are three
Persons, equal in power and glory, God the Father, God the Son, and God
the Holy Ghost.
- The Eternal Sonship, Virgin Birth, and Deity of our Lord and Saviour Jesus
- The personality of God the Holy Spirit, and the absolute necessity of
His work in Regeneration and Sanctification, and His Infilling of the Indwelt
Believer for power to live and witness for Christ.
- The Substitutionary Death of the Lord Jesus Christ and His Resurrection
as the only way of Salvation through Faith.
- God has appointed besides the Word and Prayer the ordinances of Baptism
and the Lord's Supper.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in Jesus Christ and cherish every Scriptural expression of that unity. However, we reject the unscriptural attempts at church union by such organizations as the World Council of Churches and Evangelicals and Catholics Together.
- The visible and personal return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Salvation is by grace through faith in Christ alone without the addition of human works.
- SermonAudio.com is not open to the dissemination of such distinctive Charismatic and Pentecostalist views as extra-Scriptural revelations, tongues, healing, women pastors/preachers/elders, etc.
Please note that SermonAudio.com is not an association, organization, or denomination. Ecclesiastical
fellowship is not necessarily implied by becoming a broadcaster.
SermonAudio.com is a privately-owned and operated site.
Disclaimer: SermonAudio does not endorse any content submitted to the site by any broadcaster, and SermonAudio expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with content. SermonAudio does not permit copyright infringing content. SermonAudio reserves the right to remove content without prior notice.
We reserve the right to reject membership applications at any time at our sole discretion.