1. Christians need to remember that the Bible
teaches that Government has been instituted by God to
2. Christians need to remember that we are
citizens of two kingdoms, and have a responsibility
to both kingdoms.
3. Christians need to remember that the Bible
promises that this earthly kingdom will get worse,
4. Christians need to remember that the Bible
teaches that the way to really change a nation is not
through voting, but through the gospel.
5. Application - Thinking Biblically About the
Preaching (not lobbying or voting) is how we are to
make the truth known.
Gospel (not law) is what changes sinful hearts.
Service (not dominion) is the way to win people in
Jesus (not morality) needs to be the primary
substance of our message.
Dave Anderson holds a BA in Speech Communication from Colorado Christian University and an MA from Denver Seminary in Leadership. Has been mentored by Alexander Strauch for the past last 5 years and is now the full-time preacher at Littleton Bible Chapel. He resides in Littleton, Colorado...