PowerClips is an exclusive feature which enables you to convert a selected clip from one of your sermons into an animated video creatively styled with strong, visual elements in bold typography. (Click left for an example).
The Spirit of Bondage
* The spirit of bondage is a slave attitude to the
* Occurs in the saved and unsaved
* Believer can live Christian life rightly or
* Living by fulfilling law (wrong)
* Living to honor Christ (right)
* Strive for holiness for God's glory, not to follow
* We should not elevate personal standards over
biblical principles, doctrine and God's glory
* Motive for furthering standards should be
biblical, not personal self-righteousness
* Attitude should be proper balance between biblical
truth and Christian living (Colossians 2:16-23)
* Naturally, we "like" rules - makes order relevant
and easy. But it robs God of glory; puts the focus
on our ability, and not on God's grace.
* We are to walk worthy not to gain God or self
righteousness, but because God has
enabled it. We are to fear God not as a taskmaster,
but in reverence.