PowerClips is an exclusive feature which enables you to convert a selected clip from one of your sermons into an animated video creatively styled with strong, visual elements in bold typography. (Click left for an example).
The argument and emphasis presented here is for the
consistent godly nurture of our children which
necessarily involves a strictly Christian education.
Positive and biblical reasons are given, and some
objections to an exclusively Christian education are
Some basic questions:
1. Who tells us what to do with our children?
2. Who does God hold responsible for the care of his
3. Is the nurture of children ever neutral?
4. Does the bible say we must have schools?
5. If we have schools must they be Christian ones?
- The hot house objection. Are you not creating a
hot house for your children?
- Won't children rebel against such a stifling
- Are we not in danger of doing the Holy Spirit's
- State education didn't do me any harm.
Great Sermon! In last comment, when I say schools, I mean those which are started by christian families to share general knowledge & skill teaching responbility for our children. So in these meaning, I say it is churches not schools who are responsible for God's Truth.
Good Sermon! It is a good sermon except.
1.There is no general revealation since we degenerated in Adam (Rom 5:12,Hew 11:3, Rom 10:17).
2.Althoug parents need to teach their children God's truth, it is the churches(including godly parents) NOT the schools whom God appoints to be responsible for teaching HIS Truth. But schools need to be run by godly christians and their daily operation and management need to be conformed to the Bible esp. God's law.
3.We need to completely obey not only Christ, but aslo the ONLY ONE God , the Holy Father, the Holy Son and the Holy Spirit.
Important message Thank you, Rev. Silversides, for preaching this message.