PowerClips is an exclusive feature which enables you to convert a selected clip from one of your sermons into an animated video creatively styled with strong, visual elements in bold typography. (Click left for an example).
1. Principles for Christian men and women in seeking
a marriage partner
1) A credible profession of faith in Christ
2) A right level of doctrinal agreement
2. Considerations particularly for a Christian woman
3. Considerations particularly for a Christian man
1) The menace of casual dating
2) Male initiative
3) A father's right to veto - emotional protection
4) The status of engagement
Excellent sermon This was a great message, and well worth the time. In my case at least, a good part of what was said is not new material, but the way it was expressed made it clearer, or gave me a different perspective (the fact that his accent is wonderful is an added bonus). David Silversides is a man who fears God and is not afraid to speak the truth, even if it happens to be uncomfortable.
from United States-Georgia
Great Sermon! I really enjoyed this sermon because it helped me to really look beyond the surface of love. What I enjoyed most about this sermon was the fact that Rev. David Sliversides told the truth and did not sugar coat the Word of God. He gave the Truth and left the decision up to the listener to take heed to God's Word.