PowerClips is an exclusive feature which enables you to convert a selected clip from one of your sermons into an animated video creatively styled with strong, visual elements in bold typography. (Click left for an example).
A LETTER FROM GOD, PART 2
TEXT: Rev. 1:12-20
SUMMARY: Most of the book of Revelation constitutes
a letter from God to man, and should be thought of in
those terms in order that it might have its necessary
effect on us.
I. THE NATURE OF THE LETTER, VV. 9-11.
II. THE AUTHOR OF THE LETTER, VV. 12-16. Old
Testament prophets saw, in pre-incarnate form, the
same Christ that John saw, who is the perfect
manifestation of all power, riches, wisdom, strength,
honor, glory, and blessing.
III. THE RECIPIENTS OF THE LETTER, VV. 17-21.
A. ‚ÄúThe Church‚ÄĚ Identified.
1. The Invisible or Universal Church.
2. The Visible or Local Church.
B. ‚ÄúThe Church‚ÄĚ Examined, Rev. 1:20.
1. What are the ‚ÄúMysteries‚ÄĚ?
2. Who are the angels?
C. ‚ÄúThe Church‚ÄĚ Exhorted. The letters are written:
1. To ‚Äúthe angel,‚ÄĚ probably a pastor or group of
2. To the church as a whole.
3. To specific local churches.
4. To individuals within the churches.