An Illinois Church Memorizes the “One Anothers” in the New Testament: Christian Heritage Church in Orland Park, Illinois took the 50+ “one anothers” and consolidated them by removing the ones that overlapped, leaving 25 to memorize. They are listed here:
1. Romans 12:10 Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor.
2. Romans 14:13 Do not judge one another anymore, but rather determine this, not to put an obstacle or a stumbling block in a brother's way.
3. Romans 14:19 Pursue the things which make for peace and the building up of one another.
4. Romans 15:7 Accept one another, just as Christ also accepted us to the glory of God.
5. 1 Corinthians 11:33 When you come together to eat, wait for one another.
6. 2 Corinthians 13:12 Greet one another with a holy kiss.
7. Galatians 5:13 Do not turn your freedom into an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
8. Galatians 6:2 Bear one another's burdens, and thereby fulfill the law of Christ. 9. Ephesians 4:32 Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.
10. Ephesians 5:19 Speak to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody with your heart to the Lord
11. Ephesians 5:21 Be subject to one another in the fear of Christ.
12. Colossians 3:9 Do not lie to one another, since you laid aside the old self with its evil practices
13. Colossians 3:16 Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God
14. 1 Thessalonians 5:11 Encourage one another and build up one another, just as you also are doing.
15. 1 Thessalonians 5:13 Live in peace with one another.
16. 1 Thessalonians 5:15 See that no one repays another with evil for evil, but always seek after that which is good for one another
17. Hebrews 3:13 Encourage one another day after day, as long as it is still called "Today," so that none of you will be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin.
18. Hebrews 10:24 Let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds
19. James 4:11 Do not speak against one another, brethren He who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks against the law and judges the law; but if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge of it. 20. James 5:9 Do not complain, brethren, against one another, so that you yourselves may not be judged; behold, the Judge is standing right at the door.
21. James 5:16 Confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another so that you may be healed
22. 1 Peter 4:8 Above all, keep fervent in your love for one another, because love covers a multitude of sins. 23. 1 Peter 4:9 Be hospitable to one another without complaint. 24. 1 Peter 4:10 As each one has received a special gift, employ it in serving one another as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.
25. 1 John 4:11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.