1) He is a Person of the Godhead
- He is spoken of in personal terms
- Affections are attributed to him
- He is distinguished by his own power
2) His relationship to the Father and the Son2. What does the Holy Spirit do?
1) The Spirit is the immediate agency acting upon the creation
2) There are common operations of the Spirit which are non-saving
3) The Holy Spirit has attributed to him the equipping of Christ in his human nature for the accomplishment of redemption
4) He has attributed to him the application of redemption to the elect of GodLessons.