SITE NOTICE | MORE..New SermonAudio Support Site! We have started the process of compiling certain oft-repeated questions along with our answers to a completely separate SUPPORT site at sermonaudiotips.com! Learn more about this! .. click for more info!
As 2010 sees the 450th anniversary of the Scottish Reformation, this address looks at the background of this blessed reviving, and the godly men who were so instrumental in its rise and progress. The Scots Confession, drawn up in 1560, was later replaced by the Westminster Confession of Faith in 1647.
1. The Protestant Reformation in Scotland was essentially a work of the Holy Spirit of God.
2. The darkness from which the Reformation delivered Scotland.
3. The forerunners of the Reformation.
4. The leading events of the Scottish Reformation.
5. The leading principles of the Scottish Reformation. On the issue of authority, of the doctrines of the Gospel and of worship.
Knox's' first sermon and his belief concerning the Papal Antichrist - the hallmarks of the man of sin as seen in 2 Thessalonians 2.
See also in this series, The life of John Knox, George Wishart and John Calvin.