Attention all broadcasters!
Here at SermonAudio, our passion is to help get great teaching and preaching material to a wider listening audience. And so we're always exploring new and innovative ways to deliver sermons to where people are today -- effectively and economically. Whether it be PCs, Macs, mobile phones, MP3 players, Kindles, or TVs. We've got you covered.
|Native iPad Support in Version 2.0|
Our newest version of the Church App is now a universal app so that the iPad is now natively supported along with many more improvements!
- iPad: Play audio, video, or live webcasts WHILE you continue using the app!
- iPad: shows currently-playing sermons to see what others are listening to.
- iPad: Enjoy full-screen videos that take advantage of the large screen!
- iPad: New retina graphics support + intelligent connectivity support.
And of course, hand-in-hand with that mission is our desire to help and service the local church. Whatever we can do to give people a springboard opportunity to share their faith and their local church with friends and co-workers, well, we think it's a good idea.
With that in mind, we're excited to announce our newest service exclusively to broadcasters on SermonAudio -- the iPhone+iPad Church App! A fully-functional, and completely affordable native iPhone+iPad app that's budgeted for churches of any size. 100% compatible with the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad.
What is it exactly? The iPhone+iPad Church App makes it easy and economical for your church to have its own professional iPhone+iPad app. Your own icon, your own name, your own listing in the App Store, your own sermons, photos, blog, and more!
How easy is it to setup? Real easy. In fact, you don't need to do a thing! We take care of designing your icon, your splash screen, compiling the code, and of course submitting it to the App Store. The entire turnaround time can take up to 10 days.
New! Developer Account Needed. In order for us to submit your app to the App Store, you will need to setup your own developer account with Apple directly. We will then be able to submit the app under your account.
Comprehensive access to sermons. The iPhone+iPad Church App gives users a lot more ways to browse and find sermons from your entire church library -- not just the newest material. Browse or search through audio, video, transcripts by date, by series, by Bible, or user comments. And of course search by any keyword.
Photos, Blog, Map, Twitter, and more. The iPhone+iPad Church App provides much more than just sermons. A built-in interactive map shows the exact location of your church. Visitors can view your recent photos to learn more about your church's ministries. And they can read your newest blog entries and even post comments!
New! Special Events Integration! The Church App now supports integration with the upcoming special events found on your SermonAudio account. Use the "Add to Calendar" button to conveniently add the event to your phone's Calendar App!
New! Larger 4" Screen Support! For iPhone 5 and new iPod Touch users, you may have noticed that you now have a larger 4" screen! The Church App supports the new larger screen format beautifully taking advantage of the extra real estate!
Summary of features include:
Native Background Playback! iOS4-support includes multi-tasking and the ability to play sermons in the background while doing other tasks! Double-click on the iPhone's HOME button to reveal our integration with the iPod mini audio controls!
- New! Native iPhone + iPad + iPod Touch application!
- New! Built-in audio player shows sermon information and album art.
- New! Click album art to switch between ministry & speaker photos (IOS 4.0+).
- New! Remembers the last play position for every sermon and auto-resumes.
- New! Robust audio streaming experience and background playback.
- New! Fully-compatible with the new larger 4" screen!
- New! Easily subscribe to your church's podcast from the app!
- Browse, search, and stream AUDIO sermons!
- Browse, search, and stream VIDEO sermons!
- Browse, search, and read PDF transcripts!
- Browse sermons by BIBLE reference. Book, chapter, verse..
- Browse by the SPEAKER name.
- By DATE Preached: January, February, March..
- By Sermon SERIES (recent show first).
- By EVENT Category: Audio Books, Weddings, Q&A, Funerals..
- Browse through our recommended picks.
- Browse all sermons with user COMMENTS.
- Read Spurgeon's Morning & Evening devotional.
- Link to your church's own external website.
- Download audio sermons for offline listening!
- Easily find the church using your GPS with our interactive map!
- iOS4-friendly with multi-tasking support!
- Play sermons in the background, integrates with iPod mini controls!
- Special! Video streaming over 3G, EDGE, WIFI with selectable bitrate.
- Special! Live video webcasting with selectable bitrate!
- Special! Photo albums! Browse recent albums in portrait and landscape!
- Special! Add user comments directly to sermons or blogs!
- Special! Blog and Twitter! Keep up with latest news.
- Special! Events Integration! Display special upcoming events.
- Special! eDoc Articles! Access your church's electronic documents!
Built-In Player with Auto-Resume! The built-in sermon player shows information about the sermon being played including sermon title, speaker, broadcaster, and album art. It also remembers your last play position for every sermon played and auto-resumes!
Multi-Bitrate Video & Live Webcast! Stream videos or live webcasts over any connection, including 3G, EDGE, or WIFI. Videos uploaded at the higher bitrate on SermonAudio automatically make a lower-bitrate option available for slower connections.
Download Sermons! You can easily download multiple MP3 audio sermons directly to your iPhone or iPod Touch for offline listening! It's perfect for iPod Touch users in particular if you wish to "load up" on sermons at a coffee shop while on the road.
New! Podcasting Support! Did you know that there is a dedicated Podcast App available for iOS users? Easily subscribe to your church's podcast feed by using the "Subscribe to Podcast" button found directly on your app's homepage.
$199 one-time setup +$10 per month. This is simply the most simple and affordable way for any ministry to get their own native iPhone+iPad app. Research for yourself and compare our costs with other services!
|Developer Account Needed. Please note that in order for us to submit your app to the App Store, you will need to setup your own developer account with Apple directly. We will then be able to submit the app under your account.|
Try it for yourself! Still not convinced? Try a sample church app for yourself and see how it all works! Simply go to the App Store on your device and search for "Faith Free Presbyterian" and download it for free! Or you can simply click on this link!
For more information about requesting activation of this option, please log into the Members Area and take a look in the "Personal Info" section.