Attention all users!
We're happy to announce new and easy way to listen to sermons, watch videos, and tune into live webcasts on SermonAudio -- instantly! All without a PC and directly on your TV! It's our SermonAudio Channel on the ROKU Digital Video Player!
New! Updated Version 3.0! We are extremely pleased to announce the updated version of our popular Roku Channel that now sports an entirely new grid interface for the HOME screen. It's faster, more intuitive, and a much more native experience!
Free of charge and available now! Simply find us in the Channel Store or use the invitation code "sermonaudio" to add it directly from the web. Broadcasters, your sermons are automatically accessible in this new way! Enjoy!
What is ROKU?
Roku is a tiny, little box that allows you to instantly stream tons of third-party content on your TV. Its remote-control interface is very easy to use and can be setup in 5 minutes. Roku connects to your high-speed Internet connection with an ethernet cable or even wirelessly! There are no extra monthly bills to use this device.
Roku is also available in the HDMI "stick" format -- perfect for wall-mounted TVs. In addition, a new era of Smart TVs now have ROKU built-in to the TV itself!
|Disclaimer: We are always very excited when we find other avenues to make the sermons on the site available to more people. However, SermonAudio does not necessarily endorse all content on the Roku player as it is a third-party product. We ask that our listeners exercise discretion when using these and other such services.|
SermonAudio ROKU Edition allows you to browse and search through our library of over 1,116,000+ FREE MP3 sermons from thousands of different speakers and listen to any of them immediately in a TV-friendly format with an easy-to-use remote-based interface and large on-screen buttons.
Summary of features include:
Local Church Finder! Easily find the churches nearest to you on SermonAudio by entering in your ZIP code in the new "Local Finder" menu. Great exposure for your church! All broadcasters must adhere to our Articles of Faith.
- Local Finder quickly shows local churches by ZIP code!
- MyChurch gives you convenient, 1-click access to your home church!
- Now available in international markets outside of the USA!
- Browse, search, and stream AUDIO sermons!
- Browse, search, and stream VIDEO sermons!
- Browse through the daily featured sermon.
- Browse through all newest sermon additions.
- Browse through the News In Focus audio commentaries.
- Browse churches by name, location, denomination.
- Browse sermons by Bible reference. Book, chapter, verse..
- Browse or search by the speaker name.
- Browse through our recommended staff picks.
- Browse through member-recommended sermon picks.
- By topic: Addiction, Biographies, Family, Money, Q&A..
- By event category: Audio Books, Weddings, Funerals..
- Browse sermons by foreign language.
- Listen to Spurgeon's Morning & Evening devotional.
- Tune into LIVE video webcasts from supported broadcasters!
- Play-To Roku integration with our Android and iPhone App!
MyChurch 1-Click Access! Is your home church broadcasting on SermonAudio? Go to the "MyChurch" tab and type in your church's Member ID or any part of your church or minister's name to gain easy access to your own church's sermons!
Live Video Webcast Support! Watch live video webcasts from supported SermonAudio broadcasters directly on your TV! Our webcasting infrastructure makes the same stream available on mobile phones, tablets, and now on your TV via the ROKU! Ideal for shut-ins who are unable to make it out to a service.
Play-To Roku Integration with our Android and iPhone App! How about this for integration? From your Android or iPhone (with the latest version of our app), click on the "Play-To Roku" button any sermon or live webcast and it will wirelessly send the command to your ROKU device to start playing the selected feature on your TV!
Hop over to Roku's website to purchase one today. They start at only $49.99 for the base model which works perfectly with SermonAudio!
Learn about our Chromecast, Fire TV solutions or for Apple TV users, simply begin playing any audio, video, or webcast using our iPhone app, then select AirPlay.
We're working hard to bring you the best experience! Give us your feedback and help spread the word of these new developments to your family and friends!