Attention all broadcasters!
Here at SermonAudio, our passion is to help get great teaching and preaching material to a wider listening audience. And so we're always exploring new and innovative ways to deliver sermons to where people are today -- effectively and economically. Whether it be PCs, Macs, mobile phones, tablets, Kindles, or TVs. We've got you covered.
With that in mind, we're excited to announce our newest service exclusively to broadcasters on SermonAudio -- the Church App for either iOS or Android! A fully-functional, and completely affordable native app that's budgeted for ministries of any size. Now available for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Android phones + tablets.
New! Native iOS8 Support! For version 3.1, all church apps have been refreshed to be compatible with iOS8 and the larger screen sizes of the iPhone 6/6 Plus. The sermon playback speed is now adjustable. In-app background playback is now supported. Downloading videos, Chromecast support, search auto-complete, and more!
New! Android Church Apps! Version 1.5 introduces support for Google Chromecast, a more robust audio player, audio player controls in the player notification, podcast links which can be opened in your favorite Android podcasting app, and numerous fixes to improve stability.
Android Church Apps! We now support Church Apps for the Android platform in both phone + tablet form factors! Please note that the Android version is a separate option from the current iOS Church App. Refer to the Members Only Area for more information on activating either the iOS or Android options.
All screenshots below are taken from the iOS Church App. The Android Church App will have very similar screens and functions.
What is it exactly? The Church App makes it easy and economical for your church to have its own custom iPhone or Android app. Your own icon, your own name, your own listing in the App Store, your own sermons, photos, blog, and more!
How easy is it to setup? Real easy. In fact, you simply need to turn the option ON and we take care of the rest, from assembling the graphics, compiling the code, and of course submitting it to the App Store. Entire turnaround time: 3 to 10 days!
Access to all your sermons, not just newest. If you broadcast with us, it makes sense to let us create your Church App. All of your sermons are here already. The Church App gives mobile users access to all of them! Browse or search through audio, video, transcripts by date, by series, by Bible, keyword, or user comments. Search with auto-complete to quickly find speakers or sermon series.
Download Sermons! You can easily download multiple sermons directly to your mobile device for offline listening! It's perfect for when you need to "load up" on sermons at a coffee shop while on the road. MP3, MP4, and PDF downloads are supported with grouping. iOS and Android includes differing abilities to export to other apps.
Photos, Blog, Map, Twitter, and more. The Church App provides much more than just sermons. An interactive map shows the exact location of your church. Visitors can swipe, pinch, and zoom their way through your photo albums. And they can read your newest blog entries and even post comments! Twitter, eDocs, and more...
Special Events Integration! The Church App also supports integration with the upcoming special events found on your SermonAudio account. Use the "Add to Calendar" button to conveniently add the event to your phone's Calendar App!
New! Online Donation Integration! The Church App also supports online donations in a beautiful, mobile-friendly interface. Activate donations on your SermonAudio account, and it's automatically activated on your Church App!
Summary of features include:
- New! Native Support for both iOS + Android platforms!
- New! Looks great in both phone + tablet form factors!
- New! Download MP3, MP4, PDF sermons for offline enjoyment!
- New! Auto-complete in search bar for speaker names + series.
- New! Audio player shows sermon info + album art.
- New! Online donation support -- mobile-friendly!
- Remembers the last play position for every sermon and auto-resumes.
- Robust audio streaming experience and background playback.
- Browse, search, and stream AUDIO sermons!
- Browse, search, and stream VIDEO sermons!
- Browse, search, and read PDF transcripts!
- Browse sermons by BIBLE reference. Book, chapter, verse..
- Browse by the SPEAKER name.
- By DATE Preached: January, February, March..
- By Sermon SERIES (recent show first).
- By EVENT Category: Audio Books, Weddings, Q&A, Funerals..
- Browse through our recommended picks.
- Browse all sermons with user COMMENTS.
- Read Spurgeon's Morning & Evening devotional.
- Link to your church's own external website.
- Easily find the church using your GPS with our interactive map!
- Special! Video streaming over 4G, WIFI with selectable bitrate.
- Special! Live video webcasting with selectable bitrate!
- Special! Photo albums! Browse recent albums in portrait and landscape!
- Special! Add user comments directly to sermons or blogs!
- Special! Blog and Twitter! Keep up with latest news.
- Special! Events Integration! Display special upcoming events.
- Special! eDoc Articles! Access your church's electronic documents!
$199 $99 (sale) one-time setup +$10 per month. This is simply the fastest and most affordable way for any ministry to get their own native iPhone or Android app. Research for yourself and compare our costs with other services!
Still not convinced? Try it for yourself! Try a real-world Church App for yourself and see how it all works! Simply go to the App Store on your device and search for "Faith Free Presbyterian" and give it a try! Or you can use the links below:
For more information about requesting activation of this option, please log into the Members Area and take a look in the "Personal Info" section.