members, click to sign in..

3,947 active users!!Bandwidth
THURSDAY
NOV 27, 2014
Home
NewsSITE
Events & Blogs
New Audio & Video
Broadcasters
Local Church Finder
Live Webcasts
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -55 min
Top Sermons
VideosPDFs
Daily Log
PhotosNew Stuff!
Stores
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Submit Sermon
Members Only

 
RELIGION, CURRENT EVENTS, TECHNOLOGY Subscribe to the breaking newsWhat is RSS?
FRONT PAGE  |  11/27/2014
TUESDAY, AUG 5, 2014  |  18 comments
Is thinking now obsolete?

Some have said that we are living in a post-industrial era, while others have said that we are living in a post-racial era. But growing evidence suggests that we are living in a post-thinking era.

Many people in Europe and the Western Hemisphere are staging angry protests against Israel’s military action in Gaza. One of the talking points against Israel is that far more Palestinian civilians have been killed by Israeli military attacks than the number of Israeli civilians killed by the Hamas rocket attacks on Israel that started this latest military conflict. ...


CLICK HERE to Read Entire Article
www.wnd.com

Why don't Jews accept Jesus?
  START  
  Recommended sermons | more..
•  Why don't Jews accept Jesus?Dr. Alan Cairns | 5/18/2009

   11/21/14  |  Divided Jerusalem: Attacks Put Holy City on Edge • 11 comments
   11/03/14  |  Trump: 'Never a greater enemy to Israel than Obama' • 6 comments
   10/31/14  |  Sen. Ted Cruz: Obama’s Unprecedented Attack on Israel • 11 comments
   09/24/14  |  Cruz: Standing for Israel was right thing to do • 6 comments
   08/12/14  |  Red Cross Accuses Israel of War Crimes • 20 comments
MORE RELATED ( ISRAEL ) NEWS | MORE..
   11/26/14  |  3 billion people on the internet • 1 comments
   11/26/14  |  Missouri burning: Looting after cop cleared • 42 comments
   11/20/14  |  Rick Warren on gay marriage: 'The Church must not cave in' • 35 comments
   11/18/14  |  SermonAudio Tip: Enjoy SermonAudio via Chromecast on your TV! • 9 comments
   11/18/14  |  Final approval given to women bishops at COE General Synod • 5 comments
OTHER CHOICE NEWS | MORE..
   06/02/14  |  A Letter to SermonAudio From a Missionary to Haiti • 10 comments
   02/07/14  |  Bringing the Gospel of John to Every Home in Austin, TX • 37 comments
   01/07/14  |  SermonAudio Partners with RFC for the 2014 Family Conference at... • 1 comments
   01/01/14  |  Happy New Year from SermonAudio! • 29 comments
   12/10/13  |  SermonAudio Broadcaster Loses Historic Church Building To Fire • 3 comments
OTHER CHOICE NEWS | MORE..
   11/27/14  |  School has hissy fit over Creation invitation • 5 comments
   11/27/14  |  Common Core Spurs Increase in Homeschooling • 14 comments
   11/27/14  |  Police in Sudan Arrest Church Leaders • 1 comments
   11/27/14  |  Did Obama halt National Guard in Ferguson? • 1 comments
   11/27/14  |  TIME Defends Ferguson, MO Rioting • 3 comments
OTHER RECENT NEWS | MORE..

COMMENTS | show all | add new  
    Sorting Order:  
· Page 1 ·  Found: 18 user comment(s)
News Item8/9/14 11:23 AM
Unprofitable Servant | Georgia  Find all comments by Unprofitable Servant
penned wrote:
US, how's that thinking working for you? I almost posted a picture of the old statue the thinker to spur you on...
18

News Item8/8/14 7:25 PM
penned  Find all comments by penned
US, how's that thinking working for you? I almost posted a picture of the old statue the thinker to spur you on...
17

News Item8/8/14 11:30 AM
Unprofitable Servant | Georgia  Find all comments by Unprofitable Servant
pennned wrote:
in answer to the question... "yes".
Lemme think about that response
16

News Item8/8/14 10:02 AM
pennned  Find all comments by pennned
in answer to the question... "yes".
15

News Item8/8/14 5:39 AM
Unprofitable Servant | Georgia  Find all comments by Unprofitable Servant
From the real facts wrote:
The point is not about Calvinism it is about a difference in theology - yours and mine....
Well,I obviously pale in comparison to your many post, but I do still have a trail of 25 pages courtesy of SA.(their choice) You show me the statement I made that backs you third point. I will contend, not out of hatred as you say, but from sound Scriptural principle that Covenant theology is not rightly dividing the Word of truth. We obviously then will not see eye to eye, I will respect your view of faith and appreciate if you would stop inaccurately labeling me. Have enough confidence in your own beliefs that you don't have to belittle those who disagree with you. You say it is not about Calvinism but then say I am anti-Calvinistic and Arminian. (you'd never know that from my library) Those statements come across as incongruous to me.

Again, I have no desire to start a debate in this thread concerning these things, I been around enough years to know it goes nowhere and simply discourages the heart of the dear brothers and sisters who come here for genuine fellowship and encouragement. Thank you for your kind wishes and I trust God is also with you.

14

News Item8/7/14 2:48 PM
From the real facts  Find all comments by From the real facts
Unprofitable Servant wrote:
Without going into specifics, my answer would no.
Furthermore, anyone who would answer those series of questions with 100% affirmation is showing two things:
1. The don't know how to rightly divide the Word of truth.
2. The are placing the word of man above the Word of God.
3. that affirmed your accusation so now you are trying to create one.
The point is not about Calvinism it is about a difference in theology - yours and mine. In other words how we both read the Bible. After we have read the Bible we can ask, "Are we correct or wrong in our understanding and comprehension?" and "Whom do we agree with?"

1. You are judging the Reformed church and stating your disagreement.
2. We could say exactly the same back to you. If you reject the Reformed confessions and state your own reading of and exegesis of Scripture is superior or more accurate, then that is your (word of man - ie UPS).
3. I've been on this site for years so I already recognise your position and identify you as Arminian/free will theologically. Which of course is why you are anti-Calvinism, and could not agree with those references. That is usually the case.
God be with you.

13

News Item8/6/14 3:06 PM
Unprofitable Servant | Georgia  Find all comments by Unprofitable Servant
From the real facts wrote:
Calvinism is Biblically accurate and entirely Biblical in doctrine. For example TULIP is straight out of Scripture and contains only Bible teaching. The WCF was written by such Calvinists and also reflects accurately the doctrines of Scripture. Also the Canons of Dordt are entirely Biblically accurate. Do you agree?
I hestitate to answer because for one I don't want to get this thread into a discussion on the merits of tulip, the wcf or calvinism. Secondly I don't want to come across as unkind. So, will give you answer with those two points being understood.

Without going into specifics, my answer would no.

Furthermore, anyone who would answer those series of questions with 100% affirmation is showing two things:

1. The don't know how to rightly divide the Word of truth.

2. The are placing the word of man above the Word of God.

Also I take it you found (or did not bother to look)no post of mine that affirmed your accusation so now you are trying to create one.

12

News Item8/6/14 9:26 AM
From the real facts  Find all comments by From the real facts
Unprofitable Servant wrote:
you will look in vain to find a post of mine (there are 25 pages for your viewing pleasure) that backs up your nonfactual statement
Calvinism is Biblically accurate and entirely Biblical in doctrine. For example TULIP is straight out of Scripture and contains only Bible teaching. The WCF was written by such Calvinists and also reflects accurately the doctrines of Scripture. Also the Canons of Dordt are entirely Biblically accurate. Do you agree?
11

News Item8/6/14 1:29 AM
Jim Lincoln | Nebraska  Find all comments by Jim Lincoln
10

News Item8/6/14 12:52 AM
Jim Lincoln | Nebraska  Find all comments by Jim Lincoln
SC,
9

News Item8/5/14 3:23 PM
s c | oh  Find all comments by s c
Jim wrote: "Amercians turned off their brains in the 1950's when t.v. became widespread."
It is the idiot box.
8

News Item8/5/14 3:00 PM
Jim Lincoln | Nebraska  Find all comments by Jim Lincoln
Hollis N wrote:
Muslims are being killed by Israel and the western world gets all upset and starts complaining.
Muslims are killing muslims in Iraq, Libya, Syria, Egypt and so on around the world - And the western world just accepts it as natural.
"Anti-Semitism"???
Or is it just support your local terrorist?

http://www.jpost.com/LandedPages/PrintArticle.aspx?id=361839 (Moral distinctions) from which,

Farley Weiss wrote:
A Palestinian Arab terrorist who murders Israelis knows they could have streets named after them, and have Palestinian Arab children be taught to emulate them. In Israel, all murderers are condemned across the board, and are severely punished.
Oh, Amercians turned off their brains in the 1950's when t.v. became widespread.
7

News Item8/5/14 2:09 PM
Unprofitable Servant | Georgia  Find all comments by Unprofitable Servant
From the real facts wrote:
Ups you stick to your free will save yourself project and never mind what the Bible says.
From the real facts need to consider changing your moniker, as you will look in vain to find a post of mine (there are 25 pages for your viewing pleasure) that backs up your nonfactual statement concerning my beliefs. Thanks
6

News Item8/5/14 12:29 PM
From the real facts  Find all comments by From the real facts
Unprofitable Servant wrote:
Oh I was confused, I thought this was an article about our WCF only advocates.
Ups you stick to your free will save yourself project and never mind what the Bible says.
5

News Item8/5/14 12:19 PM
Unprofitable Servant | Georgia  Find all comments by Unprofitable Servant
Oh I was confused, I thought this was an article about our WCF only advocates.
4

News Item8/5/14 11:58 AM
Hollis N  Find all comments by Hollis N
Muslims are being killed by Israel and the western world gets all upset and starts complaining.

Muslims are killing muslims in Iraq, Libya, Syria, Egypt and so on around the world - And the western world just accepts it as natural.

"Anti-Semitism"???

Or is it just support your local terrorist?

3

News Item8/5/14 10:31 AM
pennned  Find all comments by pennned
yes, people have stopped thinking. They don't seem to have normal emotional reactions (doesn't help that human emotions have been called psychosis in psychiatry circles) or even defense mechanisms for self preservation. I think its the fluoride and tv, or possibly a spiritual hold over the country.
2

News Item8/5/14 12:52 AM
Rodney K. | Tennessee  Contact via emailFind all comments by Rodney K.
2Corinthians 4:3-4 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

2Thessalonians 2:10-12 ...because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

1
There are a total of 18 user comments displayed | add new comment |Subscribe to these comments
Last PostTotal
Missouri burning: Looting after cop cleared
frank: " mike worship is a strong word. i certainly don't worship our system...."
-52 min 42 
Islamic State destroys historic church in Mosul
jim lincoln from nebraska: "what an amazing piece of history, stever, no i would..."
-2 hrs 
Common Core Spurs Increase in Homeschooling
jim lincoln from nebraska: " ladybug jim, i prefer the link mike ny provided,..."
-2 hrs 14 


Miseries, Messengers of Mercy
Mark Pannell
More Than Just Facts

More Than Just Facts
Sunday Service
Eager Avenue Grace Church
Play! | MP4 | RSS


E. A. Johnston
America Revival Or Ruin

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Teaching
Staff Pick!Play! | MP3

Lin Brown
God's Purpose for Parables

Grace Particular Baptist
Sunday Service
Transcript!Play! | MP3

Richard Caldwell Jr.
Lessons From A Potter

Non-Series Jeremiah
Founders Baptist Church
Transcript!Play! | MP4

Bob Vincent
Defending the Faith

Rejecting Atheism
Grace Presbyterian Church
Play! | MP3

Ken Wimer
If the Lord Will

Gospel According to Luke
Shreveport Grace Church
Video!Play! | MP4

Ken Wimer
Chosen To Salvation

Radio Broadcast
Shreveport Grace Church
Play! | MP3

Blog 11/24/14
New Attendance Record and Thanksgiving in...

New York Gospel Mission
this week came and went and brought with it some uniq­ue...

Sponsor:
Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study

See what Paul Washer calls the most useful Bible study tool in hist­ory. Click here!
www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

Sermon: Can You Find Mohammed in Bible
Stephen Holland

Sykesville, MD | zip
Liberty Church, PCA

The den­om­in­at­ion of RC Sproul and Tim Kell­er.
www.libertychurchpca.org






                   
I dare not fret any more than I dare curse and swear. ... John Wesley

City: Las Vegas, NV
Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal
MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
Church App
Android New!
Church App
Kindle + Nook New!
BlackBerry
Windows Mobile, Nokia
Chromecast TV
ROKU TV
Pebble Smartwatch
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts

FOLLOW
Weekly Newsletter
Staff Picks Feed
Site Notices
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
SERVICES | ALL
Local Church Finder | Info
MP3 Play & Download
Mobile Apps
Podcasting
Video Support
Live Webcasting
Transcription Service
HIFI Option
Business Cards
SOLO | MINI | Domains
Favorites
QR Codes
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Sermon Browser
HTML Codes
WordPress
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword
SOAP API

BATCH
Transfer Agent
Protected Podcasts
Upload via Email
Auto-Upload Sermons
Auto-Blog Import
Picasa | FTP | Dropbox
ABOUT US
SermonAudio.com is the largest library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide. All broadcasters must adhere to the Articles of Faith.

Our Services | Testimonials
Broadcast With Us!
Support Us
Advertising | Local Ads
CONTACT
info@sermonaudio.com
Copyright © 2014 SermonAudio.com.